BTFO

RESIGNED

Thoughts? Criticisms?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrDuckstep/status/755136013194956800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lies! you're a lair!

This is pretty much the DNC's Watergate. Trump is going to use this against Hillary.

Obama better distance himself if he cares one iota about his own legacy

I don't think he's as concerned about his legacy as he is the caliphate he leaves behind, tbhfamalam.

A political party is corrupt? You don't say! I'm very shocked!

this is just an attempt to distract from all the other shit in those leaks. dont let them get away with it. schultz was just a small part of those leaks.

it's the dems tho. The party of the people.

The noble and honorable party. Bunch of crooks. Difference is the GOP AT LEAST doesn't operate under the facade that they do.

What about the rest of the DNC? When do they resign? This is like Iraq - you can't just get rid of a figurehead, real change needs to come to the DNC. Bernouts need to be there, farting a lot, and starting a shitstorm.

>fucked Bernie out of the nomination
>it's ok guys I'm resigning
It's a little late now.

Did she really resign?

Anyway, she should get arrested for participating in the corruption of the democratic process. Surely that must be considered sedition in a democratic state?

Stop promoting whores

What is the deal. Have anything important been discovered in the emails?

Virgin detected

a scapegoat for all the other people who also conspired

id cum on her face i like her curly hair

That is the most heeb face I have ever come across.

She's resigning AFTER the convention.

I know right

looks like someone started lampshade production but then got distracted and never finished

Based Sethefrika.

Who is she? Can I have a summary?

Can we please stop letting Jews into high positions now?

yeah shes the most repulsive jew i've ever seen shed make a die hard liberal instinctually feel kike hatred

It'll change nothing. All her resignation does is create a scapegoat.

Hopefully Wikileaks has more on Hillary.

>RESIGNED
>Thoughts? Criticisms?

I loved her!

DWS' incompetence and arrogance were the best thing to ever happen to the GOP.

I truly mourn her passing.

Good riddance. Interesting side note that "Debbie Wasserman Schultz" rhymes with "miserable Jew cunt"

I wonder if the Jews were classified as whites during apartheid. I should ask my uncles, they would definitely fail the pencil test but I wonder if the Calvinist Afrikaners gave them a pass.

Fukkn saved

Ironic. The Dems thought about attacking a jews religion and it forced another Jew to resign.

I'm glad these fuckers who messed with Bernie are going down

Bernie is getting more support every day because of DNCLeaks he's gonna surpass Shillary any week now

Makes no difference.
She completed her mission.
Clinton will reward her.

The only ones BTFO are Sanders supporters.

Print out this picture and prove it.

thank you based god.

Goodbye Jews!
Goodbye Jews!
Goodbye Jews!

There was the pencil test my friend, if you had a jew fro you probably failed it.

This is going to win it for Trump. Clinton had an image problem before, now she looks more corrupt than ever.

DEBBIE IS A TRANNY

Fuck, I thought that was a rare putin, not a paul.

First DWS, next the whole party

This. Clinton's corrupt machine still wins

i dont jerk off numale.

if you can get her to fuck me different story

>This. Clinton's corrupt machine still wins

probably. but we are entering a new era, where the internet remembers all.

in the past, the msm remembered what it wanted to. those days are ending now.

A cross? That is pure heresy. Begone, witch!

>fake tits
>tattoos

you could've posted better

F A T A L I T Y

You like to keep it classy?

>leaf
>doesn't jerk off

I suppose with all british women getting turned out by pajeet and jamal jerking off is the only outlet you have so whatev works for you

>legacy
That mutant allah faggot won't even have a wikipedia page let alone a legacy. Expunged from history like that one guy and those other people.

This guy is right.
Never noticed til now. Thanks for pointing that out, user, really made me think.

you know i do baby

she was paid to get Hillary nominated in the first place

Hillary will make sure she gets lots of money or a nice job at the Clinton Foundation if she doesn't get re-elected

not over till Shillary is finished

>bernie in the dumpster
This is what happens

This must be fake. Link please

the tone of the culture has been set. You are seeking to be ruled by people with a mental age / maturity level of pimply 15 year olds.

good riddance to this bitch

top kek

ADMISSION OF GUILT
The real pay off.

>DWS is gonna be the honorary chair of the Clinton Campaign

>the GOP AT LEAST doesn't operate under the facade that they do.
They do, but not nearly as close as the dems do

she's actually pretty thicc desu

>mfw suddenly remember she's in my state

no fucking way it's real

They expect one of us in the wreckage sister.

OH SHIT IT'S REAL, ALL OF IT

twitter.com/MrDuckstep/status/755136013194956800

I don't know the name of the guy, but there is an American politician who has the most heinous face I saw in my entire life. He's a jew too, btw.

This dude probably. There's a better pic of him but I couldn't find that one.

Would you rather bang Hillary or Debbie, Sup Forums?

She getting a job in Hillarys campign.

it's amazing how hillary just throws everyone under the bus and people still want to work with her

Kek nice

It's not him.
The guy is a politician. Wen he smiles, his faces turns into a jewish version of this.
It's funny how, after a few years in the chans, I can recognize a jew just by looking at him.

I think I know who you mean, he has very slanty and straight eyebrows, so when he smiles he looks demonic. Just saw his pic here yesterday.

I am a mid-level manager shill and all I can say is alot of shill heads are spontaneously exploding from stress. We are all popping ibuprofen like tictacs.
But Hilldog just video conferenced us from her Chappaqua bunker and assured those of us remaining that Moloch won't let us down.

How much does Moloch pay nowadays?

You're thinking of the honorable Bob Filner.

GOY!

What was that, you filthy goy? Did you just deny the Shoah?

Fall to your knees and beg for mercy! REMEMBER THE 10 BILLION!

SCAPEGOAT SCAPEGOAT SCAPEGOAT

Clinton hired her for her campaign already
It is like Clinton is TRYING to lose

Was crashing the race a part of your plan?

dem hips

Yeah, at least that's the dude I had in mind

This is the one! thank you very much.

FOR YOU!

wait...

Looks like she put up a fight.

Maybe she is trying to lose. Maybe the Zionists are backing Trump now instead of Clinton, and she is playing along and fucking shit up as a way to get more people to vote for Trump, or for another candidate, or not even vote, because people will see she is just so terrible. Divide and conquer.

nah the leakers are probably not a part of the entire thing.

That's why you load them on the train BEFORE asking them to resign.

Oh. Wow. A scapegoat got fired. The DNC will be completely reformed now. It's not even like her life is ruined or anything. She's just going to go on to some other high level government or lobbying job. Literally nothing happened.

Well she was essentially running the Clinton campaign as head of DNC. Now she is helping to run the Clinton campaign as part of Clinton's staff. So, yes, literally nothing happened apparently.

More like Clinton knows she has no real chance of winning.

>very hard for the same party to win three elections
>resistance against her in Dem Primary was more than she ever expected
>She anticipated being able to run against a cookie cutter politician like Jeb or Romney or Rubio.
>Her Muslim connections are making big money people uneasy with all of the happenings in Europe, plus non-Arab rich folks view the Arabs with a huge disdain.

TL;DR - Bitch ain't winning, she knows it, she's just doing in the General Election what Bernie did in the Primary: make as much money as possible while prepping the "bull" with her message. 2016 is a trial run for Chelsea in 2020.

>fired
She was just hired as Hillary's "honorary campaign chair"

"""""honorary"""""

A fucking disgrace. The ARROGANCE in thinking they could get away with this.

Their number is so up.

She's stepping down after the convention.

Sanders should stop supporting hillary

the democrats would implode
please god let that happen

We're winning.