Not trump

if you had a time machine, what would you do?

Slit the throat of the guy who shot Franz Ferdinand.

Go back to ancient Greece and work with the guy that invented the Steam Engine. Move out to another country with a group of philosophers to create a temporary libertarian country. Colonize America.

Be the first millionaire and invest in spreading Objectivist philosophy.

praise john gault. I would assume that you would name yourself king john gault

In modern times? I would do everything to steer cash into funding longetivity projects. I'd read 90% of world literature and I'd be the smartest person that ever existed.

Sell it

but you can read most of that with a library card. I read most modern fiction about 6 months after the release. on my kindle. with my library card.

me, I would save her. then stain the mountentops. but that's me.

Stab Muhammad's mother in the stomach, among many other things

God back in time and make sure I was never conceived. Which is weird because if time travel did exist then I would not so inevitably, I would not be sending this reply Right now.

>Thinks thats why WW1 started

what? no! why!?

Help germany plan out ww1.

more like slit the throat of von moltke

>if you had a time machine, what would you do?

I would save the negresses in this thread here and in pic related.

Tell Otto frank to hire a better writer for the diary so it wouldn't be discovered to be a fake 40 years later and blow a hole in the holocaust.

Go back and make sure hitler finishes the job.

Convince Hitler to start an acting clean service instead of becoming a politician.

I would go fight in Winter War

Kill Abraham

Go back in time and blow up the British parliament during world war 2 to deliver the final blow that would cause Britain's surrender.

Never surrender.

I'd go back in time and claim your pic related as Mai waifu.

convince the united states to be isolationist in ww2,,, and further convince Hitler to not be a genocidal maniac, but someone who actually promote nationalistic pride-not hate.

Kill FDR before he left grade school

Same with Woodrow Wilson

Same with Marx and Engels

And marginalize the progressive movement before it hit America

hurdur but muh new deal ((((temporary))))

atleast have sex with her as she was a sexual little slut then id jump right back in time with her scent on my cock, id then never wash it.

I'd fuck with her journal and write shit like

>Granny is such a jew, charged me 10 sheckles for the last cup of stew, this is why the nazis hate us...ugh

>boy, Hitler is kinda cute

>I wonder if I can find a bf in the military, maybe I can rat out that old slut and get my sheckles back