joe is republican tho

is nose biting a jewish mating custom?

And Mika's a democrat.

No, but penis biting is.

no she is literally a globalist

Is that a vampire?

wow SNL is just as unfunny when they make fun of other people good job guys

>nobody ever said th-

You know what the funniest thing about that skit is? How hard it makes my dick.

Is that show even popular enough to be parodied by SNL? Or do SNL writers think everyone obsesses over daily political TV shows as much as they do?

God I wish that were me

I mean mocking Trump seems to have only helped him so maybe this strategy
Although I can't see it helping anyone as much as it helped Trump unless they are running around a platform of "the media is against me"

they make fun of conservatives because making fun of liberals gets them hate mail and angry letters.

it's the most fun msnbc political show and has been syndicated for like 10 years now

>Is that show even popular enough to be parodied by SNL?

Morning Joe is pretty popular morning show if you care at all about politics.

Is it funny because your peepee is small? What's funny?

how do these videos get so many views? why would 3.8 million people watch a sketch about morning joe?

do teens still watch snl? or have they all gone full youtube?

why are conservatives such cucks?

reminder that morning joe was part of the DNC's pied piper strategy to get candidates like Trump and Cruz to rise to the top in the GOP primaries under the assumption that they would be easy to beat

it was funny

Because it makes fun of the fact the hosts just got engaged, which itself was big news.

mika was basically giving trump lap dances at one point

I'm gonna sound like a fucking autist, but seriously. For as much as 24 hour news (all of it. cnn, msnbc, fox) has ruined this country, i only get my news from PBS and i have literally never seen morning joe

who the fuck sits there watching political shows on a weekday morning when they should be at fucking work? i get with garbage like good morning america and the today show that are for housewives so all they have is social media bullshit. but political shows for working people? why?

Ad fraud.

Someone posted it here, so that's why I watched it. I've never seen the morning joe before. The skids was mildly amusing

SNL, Colbert, and Meyers clips are always (((trending))) on youtube no matter how few views they have

28 year old bloggers watch SNL. And they're paid to blog on buzzfeed about what's popular. Basically the same thing happened to Girls. No one watched that show except people who wrote for Huffington Post.

LEAVE /ourjoe/ ALONE

I mean that sounds like a conspiracy theory to me but holy shit I would love it if Trump was something that horrible backfired on someone and to imagine that person right after the election

>who the fuck sits there watching political shows on a weekday morning when they should be at fucking work?

Donald J. Trump.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55782

In the attachment

>who the fuck sits there watching political shows on a weekday morning when they should be at fucking work?
Old people and millennials with no jobs because nobody wants to hire a SJW cunt with a useless liberal arts degree/English degree/history/biology/human resources/etc.

lemme guess, the only worthwhile degree is engineering or computer science right

>salty that his degree is worthless
Burger flipper in the making.

>Donald J. Trump

The President of the United States of America is "at fucking work" when he's watching.

If youre a street shitter

Didn't he murder some woman while he was in office?

t. Jeb

youtube.com/watch?v=mU4jMs7EeUI

Bob Moynihan is underrated as fuck

Kate McKinnon is really gorgeous with short hair but it makes her look kinda like a lesbian.

why does she look so fucking hot in this?!?!

mika was shitting on hillary to the point the dnc chairwomen was trying to get her to stop

what did she mean by this?

Seriously, Morning Joe does not even have a million viewers.

Why does SNL think people would care as to going as far in making a joke about them?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Vr5pb5vtO3Q
>unhand me wench

In the end she endorsed Hillary though. For the most part it wasn't really her trying to hurt Hillary's chances, but rather her being completely stunned at how badly Hillary is running her campaign

>WHY DOESN'T SHE STOP LYING?

They hate each other now.

Because people cared about the engagement, you idiot. They're making fun of the hullabaloo over their engagement announcement.

Mark Halperin is the best frequent guest they have on the show. He is straight down he middle and doesn't get emotionally invested like everyone else.

>what does the word "only" mean

What fucking hullabaloo?

>I'll cherish it always

Joe and that other guy are fucking assholes and it's great

She is a lesbian.

You shut the fuck up

He lives in the White House, and is the President, he lives at work by Default. Nice Try Libcuck.

Well, the joke didn't go over my head anyway.