I’m no fan of Hillary Clinton but it really is unbelievable that people who are bashing her for leaking secret emails...

I’m no fan of Hillary Clinton but it really is unbelievable that people who are bashing her for leaking secret emails are praising Wikileaks for for not only doing the exact same thing, but also leaking the private financial information of her donors.

Have we honestly fucking reached a point where identity theft is considered acceptable in the name of exposing corruption? Fuck Wikileaks and fuck anyone defending them.

>Leaking corrupt, wealthy politicians’ financial info? Sounds good to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They leaked the social security numbers and credit card information of hundreds of people, you absolute turd.

How many fucking times are you asshats going to try to defend this? The leaked financial information isn’t necessarily even that of wealthy politicians: plenty of working-class people have donated to Hillary’s campaign and they now they face risk of identity theft and fraud due to WikiLeaks’s recklessness.

Take you faux-leftist concern trolling and shove it up your ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wikileaks is not running for highest office in the land.

Get fucked.

this

Wikileaks is doing it for populist/transparency reasons, Hillary was just being lazy with sensitive info.

Good, those dipshits deserved it.

lol look at OP trying to defend politicians who spied on us. They fucking deserve it

So... Should've we just accept the unbridled & rampant corruption that would occur without leaks like this? Because that's the alternative to the truth

>1 post by this ID
>Exposing Corruption is the same as being Corrupt
Pls dead. sag3d

Every State Dept email is public record though and therefore must be kept by law. These records must be kept on Government approved hardware.

leaking documents from a private organization is not even close to the same thing.

You're a dipshit, kindly fuck off.
The DNC is at fault for improperly handling all that information and then LYING to donors that no sensitive information was breached, WOOPS.

>I’m no fan of Hillary Clinton but it really is unbelievable that people who are bashing her for leaking secret emails are praising Wikileaks for for not only doing the exact same thing, but also leaking the private financial information of her donors.
Do you understand the difference between classified information and generic emails?

HALT!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

Go back to cripplechan please, and take your schizophrenia with you.

Good, the left needs to die a violent and painful death.

Posting from mobile changes your IP faggot. Thus one post per ID.

oh HI CNN intern

OP doesn't understand elections.
Hillary did the same thing the last three Secretary of States did, but two of them were Republicans and none of them are running for President.

Four people died in Benghazi. Somehow, Hillary is to blame for that.

280 people died in Beirut, and somehow Reagan is the greatest President ever.

It's an election year. Facts don't mean much.

>1 post by this ID
>$0.05 have been deposited to your account.

>1 post by this ID

oh Hi paid shill
now fuck off

Fuck them. You get away with a crime, you get exposed. Since the government laughs in my face when I say that I have the right to a reasonable expectation of privacy, I will do every single thing, up to and including assassination attempts, to bring them down.
If I don't have any rights, neither do they. And they can die for it.

I'm phoneposting and my ID will remain the same in this thread

FPBP

OP is just a hillary shill

has no concept of bribery

((()))

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30&feature=youtu.be
CLINTON CASH
this is why Clinton didn't want any records of her dealings while in the State Department.

Fbpb