His show is fucking garbage now, but he spent all morning shitting on Richard Christy for having a small cameo in GotG2...

His show is fucking garbage now, but he spent all morning shitting on Richard Christy for having a small cameo in GotG2? Fuck Howard, he's such a hypocritical old faggot at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqdwiDO8Iow&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is he jewish?

he has a small penis lol

And he shit all over Gary too. He's just a miserable jew

I can forgive whatever faggotry he has going on now for all the cool shit he did. People get old and mellow out who gives a fuck really.

>I can ignore whatever faggotry he has going on now for all the cool shit he did
That's my stance. But Richard is such a great down ot earth guy and Howard has to try to ruin the smallest thing good in the guy's life. He pissed off a lot of fans this morning.

>it's a Robin ruins the joke by adding to it episode

Can't fucking stand her

He is a jew lmao.

At least he got BDH on back in 09.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqdwiDO8Iow&t=2s

You know what they say... You either die a hero, OR...

He's done that a lot. Remember when Sal and Richard were offering professional photos at their live shows even though they took free cell phone pics with everyone? Howard compared them to Jackie with all his inane bullshit and I just don't see it. Dude got really out of touch around the time of the switch to satellite.

hoo hoo
he's ripping me off Robin
hoo hoo

>Richard and Sal are still working for Howard despite him never ever using their shit and the show being the complete opposite of what it used to be

>a woman gets put in charge and the show goes to shit

Wow I'm so surprised

>Robin says something and no one laughs
>Howard repeats it
>Robin laughs as if it's the funniest thing in the world
As soon as you start noticing it it'll drive you insane how often it happens. She's such a useless old cow.

He's actually Korean by way of Constantinople.

Grade A cunt. Any of his staff do something and make money he goes insane. Doesn't get a cut so he's being jewed out of money. Ironic.

Live long enough to see yourself become the hero

He's spent a large portion of his career thinking money will buy him hapiness. So he kept working.

He's finally coming to the realization that it's not true.

>he's such a hypocritical old faggot at this point
>at this point

kek

it's just a bit, richard knows that.

There was genuine hurt un Richard's voice. It wasn't a bit.

If he was a man he'd quit

Howard please stop being miserable.

It's true though. Money is the most important thing in the world. Also, good luck getting a gf without it

Remember that time Richard sat in shit?

I used to wake up every morning listening to Stern. From Middle School to College I was a hardcore fan.

Show went to shit after Artie left, how anyone can bother listening to it is beyond me.

I listen to it on my way to work every morning. What else am I gonna listen to?

I feel sorry for you.

Older Stern shows. There are 15 years of old shows easily available online that are significantly more entertaining than the current show.

>Richard Christy
who?

>now

Howard has the look off a guy with a massive dong.

has he shit on his buddy Jimmy Kimmel for taking maternity leave like he did to one of his employees?

>giving shit to a guy for being in capeshit

Based as always

>random faggot that is only popular because of his connection with Howard
Howard is not a cuck therefore doesn't like people trying to use the popularity they have thanks to him to show off

There needs to be some alpha podcaster that is school on all fronts, especially gaming to whipe him out once and for all. Old uncool disgusting.

Where's a decent place to find the old shows? YouTube?

Blue Iris was kino

Fuck Howard, he checked out a long time ago anyway. Richard and Sal are literally the only good thing about the show anymore. The prank calls they have done never get old.