NO WOMEN IN BATTLEFIELD 1?!!!!!!!

So, listen guys... there are no women in battlfield 1 multiplayer. THIS 2016 GUYS! Time to stop with all the sexism going on?? I'm ashamed of being a man when we are this abusive.

youtube.com/watch?v=mV58sM37wAU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No women but plenty of niggers. Is that not bad enough? Fucking Swedes pushing their diversity shit even when it isn't historically accurate.

>blue hair
Should I even watch?

It is a first person shooter. It needs to be banned anyway. All video games, except Pokemon Go, will be banned for violence.

battlefield 1 isn't even historical anyway, blacks make the majority of the western armies and people fight with automatics
they should just add women, this isn't even WW1

>piccolo is green and so are pickles, lol i'm so quirky

I remember they said the campaign was going to be about untold stories with the women and minorities or some shit. They are untold stories because they never even happened

Why not? It's already filled with niggers.. still gonna buy it but that shit fucks with my immersion for sure.

considering it's on youtube, seems unlikely she'll get naked. so no

I don't think any woman fought in WW1 except nurses (who didn't fight). I think there was a fighter pilot but you can't do a full campaign off that.

I recall reading about a single special unit composed entirely of females that had some ridiculous name. The idea behind the unit was to cast fear. It failed, the unit disbanded, and woman were never again on the front lines. Overall, if you were to take 64 random soldiers that fought on the front lines of world war 1, statistically all of them would be male.

You can tell theyre both interjecting their opinions, the blonde one doesnt really care, but meg is triggered.

>lol im such a nerd.jpg

You got niggers and coons, you don't get women as well.

>still gonna buy it

Gamers are children.

Yeah here we go en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion
>Women's Battalions were all-female combat units formed after the February Revolution by the Russian Provisional Government in a last-ditch effort to inspire the mass of war-weary soldiers to continue fighting in World War I.

So a unit of woman could be found at the end of the war. Maybe they could do female avatars for the final piece of dlc.

>playing battlefield
wew lad

The game is already historically fucked, they really might as well add women, like it even fucking matters at this point.

MISOGYNISTS!!!

Someone please post that little comic of women invading our hobbies.

>REEE NO WOMEN IN WAR RELATED VIDEOGAMES
>REEE WOMEN WILL BE DRAFTED IN ACTUAL WAR
is there any way to take these people seriously?

It'd have to be only for the Russian faction then. This game is already historically innacurate but imagine playing the Ottomans with female soldiers.

Everything about this pic screams:
>I'm a gamer grrll
>Such a NERD xD XD XD LOL
>#NotLikeAllTheOtherGirls

We need World War III. Maybe we should vote for Hillary...

I can't be bothered to care at all about video games or maybe I'd be mad.

Guess so. Personally, I don't think they'll add females to this game. If the feminists want a fps game, cod infinate will probably let you play online as a female character. It would actually be a neat final piece of dlc for the russian side. But feminists are just angry no matter what you do so fuck it.

especially the mustard race has nothing to live for, if you take gaming away from them. what do you expect?

no sane man wants to stick his penis inside that thing

Where are all the overweight people? Where are the trans people? Shame on you Sweden.

>Pokémon Go
>Training pets to fight against other people's pets
>Any different from dogfighting

Should also be banned asap senpai

>overweight
>army

pick one

VIRTUAL LIVES MATTER

THIS IS A NON STORY

As a /fit/izen that hangs out in fat person stories threads, I can confirm that fatties *can* get into the army. Maybe not back then, though.

wow. that is sad. i've never seen one with my own eyes tho.

Kek. Including women would be even more ridiculous than the black soldiers they already have. And unless they have some maps set in German colonies in Africa then that's bullshit too.

Get off my plane woman

>it's 2016

Fat American soldiers exist sausagebro. Lowering the standards so females can enter has had a bad affect on the military.

Is this a cucumber with Piccolo clothes?

...Why?

2:00- It's 2016

>still gonna buy it
Cancer.

HAHAHA you like my pickle shirt?

Hahahahxdxdxd who is pickle oh?

Best post in this thread

Pickle-O. LOL SUCH A NERD XDDD

Is that a pickle inside of a diaper on her shirt?

I haven't paid attention to games for a while, the last game I bought was Bayonetta.

Do people actually watch this cucked shit? Why does it have an audience?

Typical

Not going to buy the game, but after downloading it I'm going to mod out all the non-historically accurate skins.

>Watching cucked roosterteeth content
>Especially watching meg who got a job by fucking a guy that works there

If OP is a regular audience for roosterteeth content he is a cuck.

Same here. I thought G4 died for a reason. Do people actually watch this shit, or is it like how there was so much internet outcry over Ghostbusters insisting that it's such a great and important movie and then none of the feminists and Nice Guys praising it actually went to see it?

Oh sheit she really is a n3rd.

No one checked my trips

And they say men are the children

Game is about shooting and taking bases and not cooking or nagging.

>watching ugly women nag about shit they don't like

>killing women in video games is literally rape
>Why can't I kill women in this video game

Stupid bitches

i knew one girl that was really good at halo. but she didn't see herself as a gamer girl and dressed like she wants to pass on her good genetics and not like an anime character that will be eaten by her cats one day.

who would've thought that? shocking news. but that guy is making a stop after walking stairs fat.

and thanks for the evidence.

kek

This. Someone should make a game where they play a PMSing woman who snaps and goes postal and goes on a man and woman killing rampage...

That'd be as un-sexist as it gets, right?

Kek

One of the announcers is female. So that counts

>White Women

Daily reminder that this is literally a non-issue and getting involved in this argument, on one side or the other, is a tremendous waste of time for all involved. The only way to win is to abstain from this debate.

Lot's, and LOT"S of feminist cunt. GURL POWER's watching. Also white knights hoping for a nasty comment against them so they can "defend" them

one on the left is a qt

This

id shoot a wad in her.

if men are more likely to die why should they have custody

To be honest would it matter if theres any men in it as this point? It's already retardedly inaccurate with every fucking soldier being a wog so may aswell go the whole way.

stop giving them the youtube views thats all theyre doing this for

>women on the ottoman army
>ottoman army
>women
wut?

I haven't seen this image in a very long time.

At this point they could add women, I mean they alread added americans niggers to fight french battle on their sol because France totally surrendered during WW1.

Fuck DICE and EA, I vow for death and suffering on all of them for the revisionnists pieces of shit they are.

well integrated blacks already why not women

Bolt action only servers are going to be a thing according to DICE.

Who else here buying it because it looks like a fun game and not autistic enough to get triggered by player models and the inclusion of firearms for the purpose of entertaining gameplay?

>inb4 shill

fuck your trips nigga

This is why I only play the finest autist games.

>OneyNG t-shirt

Oh boy... if they knew.

Among the sleepycabin crew chris is probably the one that can hold back his disdain for bullshit like this the least.

>Chris

Is he even alive anymore

Oney is probably the only person left on YT I watch entertainment videos from

>Filled with dindus
>SMGs everywhere
>Combat extremely unrealistic

Its a battlefield with ww1 skins,not a ww1 game,they could add disabled people as soldiers and I wouldnt give 2 shits.

It will be shit.

What are colonies?

I guess.
He is currently in LA probably cucking Arin.

Good,Arin is a fucking faggot

>We don't include women because it is not historically accurate

What about including France and Russia then ? the biggest countries to participate in the war and that are not in multiplayer

>OUR GAM WAS NVR ABT REALISM GUYS

Touché

no, they are emotional children in perpetuity.

Did you say women?

I agree with them. It's just a video computer game? Why can't they please everyone. It's 2016, not 1996 after all.