How did he go from being a confident and brilliant scientist with some eccentricities to a lovesick bumbling idiot with...

How did he go from being a confident and brilliant scientist with some eccentricities to a lovesick bumbling idiot with an inferiority complex?

GUYS! WE CAN'T KILL THE MURDEROUS DICTATOR. IT WOULD MAKE US NO BETTER THAN HIM!

"Let's go right into the clutches of the people who want us dead. Maybe they'll change their mind."

Why are these two the only ones with a lick of common sense?

They speak the least

Weellllllllll. Theeeeyyyyy arrrrrrre crrriminalssss. BUT THEY AREN'T STUPID!

They didn't even need some sort of twist that Vandal was working with the TIme Masters.

The idea in general would have failed completely.

Except for when they want to compromise the mission to steal something, or give Sara a guilt complex about assassinating someone at the worst possible time.

because even back in season three Ray was entirely motivated by love, just happened to be that it was towards his dead girlfriend and that was the main reason for building the Atom suit.

Yeah, but then at least he didn't seem like an idiot.

To be fair the person Sara was supposed to assassinate would have been Martin Stein. One of their own.

Yeah. They were all for offing they teen Hitler.

I'm getting sick of Snart being competent in everything because he's the fan favorite. But it's true that only Sara, Snart and Mick are allowed to do anything worthwhile.

Spare me your schizophrenic bleeding heart. Stein compromised the mission and put himself in danger, he didn't deserve special treatment.

Plus she's the one closest to him aside from Mick and he wants to protect her.

I swear that they should've just jettisoned Rip out the damn timeship. He makes some the stupidest plans, that shackled by his inability to do anything. Not to mention he always gets one his teammates captured or nearly killed, or incase of Carter, actually killed.

Either the characters are stupid ir the writing is just wildly inconsistent. I still can't believe Kendra kept him alive for a future version of Hawkman. And she called him Carter. Carter is only one of Kufu's many incarnations.

And oddly he called her Kendra in 1941, when she obviously had a different name.

Yeah. It was just dumb.

Everyone on all three shows is stupid. I don't get why this escapes Sup Forums's notice.

Bernie Sanders?
That explains why he hangs out with he black kid alot.

Hopefully the new writers in season two will clean it up.

Guggenheim's ORGANICâ„¢ character development.

rays life fucking SUCKS

>no wife
>no annoying quippy gf
>no company
>no place in history
>no monkeyfaced hawkgirl gf
>easily manipulated by everyone
>fails at everything he tries

If he became a villain I wouldn't be surprised.

The pussy can turn a great man into a stooge.

forgot to mention
>random computer nerd XD can fly his suit just as well as he can

He was still very much an idiot.

>Perfecticity
>random computer nerd

The worst part is technically he's rich enough to buy all these motherfuckers lives

You forgot the brother issue.

Because Felicity ruins everything she touches, and she touched Ray. A lot.

don't be sexist

I was just gonna say that.

Everything about this show should be awesome, but for some reason it falls flat, and I can't even figure out why.

The writers.

I actually forgot how much better he was at the beginning.

>lovesick bumbling idiot
he married an immortal Egyptian who is destined to cuck him at some point
>with an inferiority complex?
he's legally dead and no one cares

He became a main character on a CW show

Wait what. I dropped the show. Vandal is working with the Time Masters?

I suppose they all want to "put things right" or some trash like that?

Wait what. Felicity flies the atomsuit?

Fucking christ. I know Felicity shitting was real but fuck me.

>We can kill Savage for good
>"But Hawkman, a reincarnated prince who always come back to life, is brainwashed!"
Just kill Savage and kill Carter's fool ass. He will reincarnate and be fine. Savage is gone for good and everything is fine holy shit this show

his name isn't even carter anymore

LoT needs to end with one season.

In general the teams opinion on killing is flawed.

Jax bitched about Cold planning to kill Heatwave until he actually did it.

Stein and Atom protested to killing in early episodes yet in the episode with the Pilgrim the entire team just roasts that bitch no questions asked

>I'm getting sick of Snart being competent in everything because he's the fan favorite.

That's how I feel about batman especially when he's on a team

Heatwave actually said that, who cares he just reincarnates anyway we can find another one.

Sexist = Honest

It was earlier this season before LoT started I think.

And then Carter got his memory back.
And then they still didn't kill Savage because....they had already started the other plan?

Why doesn't anyone comment on his perpetual pink eye? Why can't they fix it in post? Why has he had it for the last 8 episodes?

Nah. I think it was last season.

I don't know. I tried to black it out.

Well at that point i think they were hoping to clear their names. Thats not as dumb as why didn't they freeze his ass earlier in the show and dump him off in deep space. Why do they have to kill him when they have a fucking freeze gun.

Also, why go after him then? Just to save Rip's family? He had already committed mass genocide. It's total BS that you can only strike Savage at certain times.

>Stein and Atom protested to killing in early episodes yet in the episode with the Pilgrim the entire team just roasts that bitch no questions asked

What the hell did Pilgrim and those other Hunters do that made THEM such worthy targets for full lethal force? Because they killed the fuck out of all four of them without a second goddamn thought.

Immortal Hitler though? They don't even kill him once they have him unconscious and he can't fight back.

How do you go from being Superman to an Iron Man rip-off?

How? Felicity

You mean Iron Man AND Ant Man rip off.

Yup

I'm honestly considering dropping this show because of how many times someone on the team acting like a dumbass just extends another episode.

But then again, the actions we do get are still pretty cool for cable TV which is why I keep coming back. Plus the good chemistry and dialogue between characters.

Pros still outweigh the cons at this point.

That's what happens when you give Rory a time machine. they need a competent time traveler like the doctor.

tfw Sara is his granddaughter

>How
Everyone thought he died and all his achievements never really amounted to anything.

Every female character ranges from fine to great. Except Felicity, she's really shit.

His gun doesn't even do cold stuff to enemies anymore.

It's a fair tradeoff.