Dead No More FCBD

Guess who's back? And who could this mysterious man in red possibly be?

Jackal with a new look?

Oh boy, more Gwen! Thank god, she's been so underused recently.

Mephisto obviosly

We've known for a while that Gwen will return. Assuming it's actually her and not just a clone, I hope Marvel doesn't find some excuse to keep her around when the story's over.

Is it Ben Reilly?

Much better than the classic look.

that shit scared me as a kid

scanbro leaked this a month ago

Based Scanbro.

Link? Nobody's storytimed any of these FCBD stories

Slott's never going to leave, is he?

Mephisto cosplaying as Jackal with a Gwen Stacy.

>Clearly he's Judas Traveller.jpg
kek
I believe he's one of the few characters Dan Slott has actually stated he will never write

So is Gwen evil now?

Has it been storytimed yet?

So Ben Reilly will be back just to die at the end?

They'll probably make her 616 Spider-Gwen.

The thread is gone permanently but that day he uploaded the civil war scans, this and the wasp one

It's obviously not Gwen, but yet another one of the Jackal's clones. All the "resurrected" people (Oksana, Vanessa Fisk, the Connors...) are almost definetly clones.
And knowing the Jackal's obsession with Gwen, wouldn't surprise me if she's brainwashed

oh man, good thing she's always wearing that lime green jacket and purple skirt she died in or else we'd never figure out it was her
you don't have a fucking secret identity, change your goddamn clothes. Mary-Anne does it all the time and the artist seem to trust the readers to know who she is just using context clues

>jackal mask man in a room with jackals
What did he mean by this?

Associating the Jackal with Anubis is quite clever. I had always wondered why the hell a villain that specialized in cloning would call himself the Jackal, now it makes sense.

But when the inevitable backlash to the current status quo comes around, on the bright side, there will be a TON of Gwen's to kill off.

is it wrong that the two characters I want to ax the most right now are Spider Gwen and Batwoman. I can just imagine all the whiny homo tears.

>It's a Jackal tries to fuck with Peter's life episode

Alright guys, how do you think Slott is gonna cuck Kaine over this time?

MY NAME IS THE JACKAL
MY FIRST RULE OF THUMB
YOU WON'T KNOW WHO'S A CLONE
OR WHO I'M CLONING FROM

>yfw Slott kills Aracely off panel

I haven't been following Slott's spider-man so I just assumed this was Mephisto given the red suit, emphasis on the word hell, and mention of a deal.

Slott is probably trying to give a new spin to the character, since he keeps resurrecting dead people because of bad writing he might aswell act like a guardian of afterlife of some sorts. I guess it makes sense

I don't think Marvel would allow Slott to use Mephisto as a Spider-Man villain like this again. They want to avoid the subject of One More Day entirely.

What if he's the actual Anubis?

Just a reminder that Slott saved Peter Parker, Bendis demanded that Slott make Felicia do a heel turn so that Miles would have a fan favroute villain to fight against when he got to 616, and Slott reluctantly agreed. When discussing Civil War 2, Bendis wanted Peter Parker to be killed off and Slott put his foot down, basically telling Bendis to go screw himself.

>more Jackal shit
>more Gwen shit
>more "character's close friend/lover/family member gets cloned/resurrected by villain" shit

This.

The guy in the scarlet suit is the Scarlet Spider.

>Jackal has a new modern look

I like it, could be cool

Hasn't there been a SHIT TON of Gwens every few years since her original death in 616?

Please don't leave out the "first time to the rodeo" comment when you tell this story, thanks.

There was the original clone of Gwen Stacy who lived for almost thirty years until a Spider-Island tie-in one-shot had another Gwen clone kill her

Then there were the Zola Gwen Clones that Deadpool used to do things for him and Blind Al.

Other than that Spider-Gwen was the first Gwen that started the whole Gwens from another universe thing.

Oh its Mephisto.

I don't believe I herd of this when I first herd this little bit of gossip desu I'm not even sure I believe it, but it seems like the kind of shit Bendis would pull

>Assuming it's actually her and not just a clone
>in an arc where Jackal is the main villain
>Jackal
>the character whose ENTIRE schtick revolves around clones
Yeah man, I'm totally sure it's the real Gwen and not Jackal's hundredth Gwen clone.

>Bendis demanded that Slott make Felicia do a heel turn so that Miles would have a fan favroute villain to fight against when he got to 616
Slott turned Black Cat into a villain over a year before they even decided to bring Miles over to 616.

Why does everyone assume this is Jacket?

He's clearly a clone of the Jackal.

Secret Wars, and the fall out from it, had been thought up and planned out a few years before it was actually put into motion. One of the key bits that SW affect was the death of the Ultimate universe and bringing Miles into 616, that was like, literally the first thing that Bendis propuaed should happen.

>Jacket
Hotline Miami isn't having a crossover with Marvel, user

..........aaaaand already dropped

>yfw Norman just kills her again

Is there scans of the whole issue anywhere?
My local store only had the issue from last year.

At this point would the worst spider bro dying really be a tragedy? He would come back to life in a year anyway. Also link to this info?

Please let it not be mephisto!

It really didn't seem as hype this year.

>had been thought up and planned out a few years before it was actually put into motio
Correct, but the death of the ultimate universe was something that didn't get added to the plans until later. Hickman even said that had he known he'd be able to blow up the Ultimate Universe earlier on then he would have introduced Ultimate Reed's side of the story earlier than he did. Bendis, Brevoort, and Hickman have all said that the plan to destroy ultimate and bring over Miles wasn't a factor originally. The reason that even happened was because of how the post-Cataclysm books all failed in sales. The post-Cataclysm books didn't come out until 2014 and Black Cat was made a villain again in 2013.

>yfw Norman just fucks her again

>Shits on Judas Traveller
>Created BOTH Menace and Carlie Cooper.

Ok Slott. Thats an awfully glass house your hucking rocks from.

>Not Kaine
>Not even Mattie fucking Franklin

Whelp, glad I could save the money.

Yeah, it being Jackal is too obvious for Slott so he'll do some kind of double fakeout and it's a Jackal clone used as a vessel by Mephisto or some other underworld demon in the guise of Anubis. The returnees aren't clones, just demons in their guises or something.

Kaine is on the teaser on the very next page.