"Bubbles depot!"

"Bubbles depot!"

Red tops! Get dem red tops!

>ywn buy some cheap stolen stuff from Bubbles to support his deadly drug habit

life sucks

Bubbles had a hard life

Faggot shouldn't have been a fucking addict. All his own fault, no pity. Plus he was a limp-dicked snitch who sold out his own people. I was hoping for him to die for 5 fuckign seasons.

PANDEMIC

WMDs!

ANUS STRETCHERS! WE GOT DAT ANUS STRETCHERS!

cmon .. Bubbles was a victim of his circumstances. Take that into consideration.

He had a good heart.

I grew up in Baton Rouge and I turned out fine. Bubs was a weakwilled pussy who had multiple opportunities to quit but ended up getting people killed or seriously injured.

You're projecting pretty hard there.

How so?

Because you seem to be missing the point. He is a fictional character, and you're getting angry at him. He is a celebrated and compelling character because of his flaws, but you just focus on why he is "wrong", which honestly tells me that his portrayal struck a nerve with you.

Childhood must have been tough in your whitebred suburb, user. I know many people like Bubs IRL they aren't misfortune angels.

>you will never steal copper wiring from one building site and sell it to another
>you will never go fishing fordrugs out of a dealer's stash off a rooftop

Bubbles was like the urban city version of the crafty Fox character trope in fairytales

are you simply trying to say that bubbles truly was a diamond in the rough? :3

Gentle reminder that Bubbles was a pedophile and his guilt is what drove his drug habit

Rewatch the scene when McNulty takes him to his kids soccer game and you can see Bubbles blatantly fondling himself while watching the kids

more like he is a diamond dozen

bubbles surviving, getting clean AND not having HIV is mouzone/hamsterdam tier fantasy bs

What episode is that dude I wanna see

its cold, he doesnt have gloves, balls are warm and he doesnt give a fuck. thats it

s1e4