HILLARY CLINTON STATEMENT

HILLARY CLINTON STATEMENT

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757318117391474688

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the old saying about flocking together?

Wait. Does Hillary think that no one cares that she just hired the woman who stepped down to benefit her?

She doesn't want any distance from DWS at all?

she really does not want bernie voters

Berniefags really thought DWS was in trouble, lmao

pretty insane

i would have waited a few years and got her hooked up with a job somewhere...

not hire her immediately

Either she's that confident of a victory or she's that arrogant and judging from the emails about her campaign, it's arrogance.

>continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally

DWS never resigned her responsibilities to Hillary. She just changed hats.

>"I dindu nuffin!"

corrupt cunts flock together and Jews control 46% of all American media despite being 2% of the population

pretty sure that's the saying

>46%

Good goy

wtf is this shit
>its sad that the stepped down
>so i will just let her work directly for me now lol
What is this old witch doing ? Trump must be hard like diamonds now

>those can't be the real statistics, I'll disprove this
>holy fuck it's 76%
>gets redpilled

Can't wait for the next bantz tweet.

>Corrupt jewess literally resigns from her position because she was caught shilling for shillary and shitting on sanders behind closed doors
>Shillary's genius master plan is to now hire her directly after she just admited to corruption and collusion

Bruh

>Democrats are stupid???
The answer is always yes

And Bernouts will vote for her anyway

Democrats are fucking sheep

kek, is she just intentionally alienating the bernouts now?

Wasserman Schults is kryptonite for a united party that has any chance at all of defeating Trump.

They won't vote for an imcompetent retard like trump.

It's fucking glorious. I'm thoroughly convinced that Hillary is actually a Trump plant. And everyone thought it'd be the reverse. But everything she's done has intentionally sabotaged herself

All her campaign slogans are obvious duds that just make Trump look cool (eg: #dangerousdonald)
She picks a FUCKING WHITE MALE when she really needed to pick a dindu in an attempt to get the nogs to turn out for her
She picked someone who has the same pro-establishment shill positions as hers and didn't extend an olive branch to the "progressives" in any way
She basically goes "Debbie dindu nuffin!" after they all got caught red-handed
She barely makes any appearances, and when she is on, all she does is talk about Trump 24/7. Trump Trump Trump.

Thank you, dumb third worlder. You are my greatest ally.

Nope. I'm voting for trump. Anything but hillary. I disagree with the man on nearly every issue, but at least he'd be in office legally and fairly.
I can survive four years of him, if it means proving once and for all people like her don't succeed.

It's fine because trump chose pence, effectively doing the same for himself.

Says nothing about hacked DNC emails

>no comment about corruption
>literally hires her
>"longtime friend"

She's not even fucking hiding it. Holy shit.

Irrelevant country.

I can't believe the balls on this bitch. Bill picked a good one.

Not really. The only people who have had negative reactions to Pence were those of us on the alt-right who think he's too much of a neocohen.

This. Her staff even said so

Have you seen DWS? She a lib's wet dream diversity hire. There is no way they are distancing themselves from her.

They've outright said they don't need Bernie supporters to win and that they are a nuisance.

DWS is probably threatening people with some unkown knowledge to get a cushy job.
She'll probably just relax in florida for a couple months and get paid to do it. Hillary just doesn't want anymore leaks from her.

Oh she is just resigning from the DNC in order to devote full time to Hillary's campaign in an honorary capacity.. see? What leaked emails?

I caught that wording too.

It really is just mistake after mistake over on the D side. Fucking hilarious.

I thought Pence was an "establishment" guy that is going to help calm the base on the R side. I don't personally think it was a good choice, but I'm not a typical R anyway and it doesn't unnerve me.

>beat the fucking pants off everyone else in a 17-man race, including some of the most influential and prominent Republican politicians of the last 30 years.
>incompetent

>it's arrogance.

More like ignorance. On a fundamental level, hillary doesn't understand social media, web 2.0, and the internet in general.

She still thinks she's back in 1992 and she can play fast and loose and the media can help cover up and suppress anything that casts her in a negative light.

Word to the wise: remember Planet Vegeta.

>trinibad & tomato
>thinking your opinion matters

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25

I just stumbled on this one, is this violating campaign finance rules (I don't know much bout em).

I assume it does based on DMC reaction

This is the main reason I think Hillary Clinton is autistic. Every single thing she releases is in third person. Even her tweets.