WINNER OF THE MTV BEST ON SCREEN DUO

>WINNER OF THE MTV BEST ON SCREEN DUO.
>HUGH JACKMAN
>DAFNE KEEN

It's a fucking crime it lost out on Best Movie to Beauty and the Beast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uffZlBysA48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never watched a single Xmen movie. Would I still be able to watch this or would I be confused as to what's going on??

Uh. Probably confused. You wouldn't know who Wolverine was or why that old guys important to him or why he has the claws or why hes so angry and bitter all the time.

I know who wolverine is through osmosis and if by the old guy you mean Patrick Stewart I kinda get that he's the leader of the Xmen. no idea why he's angry or bitter though. I don't really want to watch any Xmen movies but Logan desu.

I feel like if you're reasonably clever you can put two and two together essentially the whole time... Theres no overabundance of references to older things... You should be fine.

I watched all the X-men movies. I have no Idea why Logan is bitter all the time.

>I've never watched a single Xmen movie
wtf are you doing on this board

>MTV awards
Really faggot?

This is probably just a stealth Dafne thread.

That's an absurd notion.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=uffZlBysA48

that was nice

Go to bed grandpa

The first movie came out 17 years ago. Grandpas are more likely to have seen it.

if he hasn't seen any xmen movies he's probably younger than you faggot

You'll probably understand the plot but most of it won't hold any significance to you because you haven't watched the others.
I can't imagine the emotional impact would be the same without the 17 year build-up

Who the fuck cares about mtv now? Isn't it just a hive of sjws?

half this fucking board was in nappies when and X2 came out.

topkek if I'm a grandpa you must be underage
What would you say are the essential Xmen movies i should watch to get it?

Probably X-men 1,2,3 to build up Professor X/Logan relationship.
The Wolverine solo films aren't that good imo but would probably help understand the character (not essential).
Xmen First Class just because it is easily the best superhero film ever made but Logan only has a brief appearance.

>MTV
>I'm supposed to give even a solitary fuck

Not sure if satire...

thanks man

There's a surprising lack of dafneposters in this thread.