So FalCap and Misty Knight are confirmed fucking. How do you feel about this Sup Forums?

So FalCap and Misty Knight are confirmed fucking. How do you feel about this Sup Forums?

>Oh Falcon, your BBC is better than all the white gods combined!

SadDannyRand.jpg

It's Captain Falcon, goddammit.

Has Sam even thrown a single Knee of Justice during his entire run?

Is that Jesus Siaz on art? What happened to him? It seems like everything he has done since Swamp Thing has been really generic by comparison

Nah Falcap is better

That's the image I was looking for.

He says he misses her in the latest run, will they ever reunite?

dat ass

Blacks belong with blacks. It's good.

How was falcap's reality rewritten?

Have they stopped writing him as a douche-bag since taking up the mantle yet?

Color belongs with color. I see nothing wrong here.

The Snap Wilson retcon. Remender was finally the one to cement that as cosmic cube bullshit.

I thought he was fucking whor

Also Movie synergy will save danyxmisty

Spencer is a liberal fag. Fuck him.

The Superhero community is the second most incestuous gang bang after sci-fi writers. They'll both be shagging someone else by the end of the year.

THE DREAM IS DEAD

seems kinda racist desu

But conservatives hate interracial Except for when they shamefully masturbate to it. . The real issue is that they hooked up for no reason other than because they were black. If they had something before hand it would have been fine. I really don't get what's hard about getting two black characters in a room together but unless they are suddenly fucking it seems to be the only way they hook up.

Go back to hell, Roddenberry, you little shit.

It's not the first time Misty fucked a black guy (seriously, does nobody remember Tyrone King was a thing), she'll get back together with Danny again eventually.

this issue was drawn by Angel Unzueta

>But conservatives hate interracial
nope.

Female Winter Soldier?

Her getting a metal arm was part of her origin. Predates Winter Soldier by decades.

Honestly. It's kind of a shame that they separated one of the oldest interracial relationships on comic books. But oh well... at least she isn't fucking Norman Osborn.

Him and Thor and Misty? After all the homosexual and bisexual characters, I'm glad we're geting some open relationships.

Wonder why they did it? It seem so... random.

Marvel does have a history of hooking black characters up for the sake they're black.

Storm and Black Panther?

Looks like Marvel needs another token black couple since BP/Storm finally fizzled.

I think the rest of my fellow Sup Forumsmblrinas will agree that the only respectable ships are either homosexual or interracial.

That was years ago.

>homosexual

Yeah. I miss Apollo and Midnighter.

>interracial

Well, i did like Iron Fist and Misty Knight. I also kinda liked Luke Cage and Jessica. But those are the only ones i remember.

That's just Hudlin being racist as fuck.

its not really racist

They broke Danny and Misty FOR THIS SHIT?
ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS SHIT
FUCK YOU MARVEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I miss Apollo and Midnighter.
They got back together at the end of Middy #12 c:

Not really, my personal Sup Forumsmblrina fave ship is between a dominatrix and a closeted transsexual who's in love with another woman.
My follow-up faves are Harley Quinn's. (slightly less tragic)
Frankly, if it wasn't for the temp goddess part of Sam

Why do the black people always gotta be together?

Danny + Misty OTP.

Sam can fuck the Muslim loli.

I'm a het ship vanillafag only bitch. Most of the time at least.

Why you people still expect first or second couples to ever be end game on Marvel. If any couple last even, it'll be the fourth/fifth at best.

Sam kinda hates Kamala. Because she wasn't willing to kill. Or i think he hates Miles for no willing to do that?

Shit, i can't remember.

Shitty. Really really really really shitty.

All is good in this world.

>they hooked up for no reason other than because they were black
Marvel seems to love doing that shit and it never works.

His reasoning was racist.

I don't like it.

I'd be into him hatefucking her.

Rar rar Muslim teenage rebellion dating a black dude type of thing.

The big problem with Panther/Storm was that he's Avengers, she's X-Men, and they only have page-time when they were on the same replacement Fantastic Four team.
Who was going to be writing these romantic couple scenes after the original 'Four came back? The Avengers writers? The X-Men writers? The FF got their dysfunctional Reed/Sue back, they can't/won't tell the lovestory of someone else in that book anymore. Did they really expect to force guest-star appearances onto other books and expect the characterizations to stay consistent?
And what was the plan in this guy's mind? One of them would just move into the other's book as a new teammember? They should have known this was going to end up with them being written out and then written apart, it was the only way it could have played out.

Post more adorable Misty

There's another kind? (cyborgs be sexy)

that's not possible

I believe the individual was saying that such a conclusion can only be reached using a train of thought based upon faulty logic that includes certain racist assumptions.
...Not that the means by how a conclusion was reached itself held racist beliefs independent of the person themself.