Name a better cameo than this....if you can

Name a better cameo than this....if you can.

Dribble dribble dribble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTQZykJP23g
youtube.com/watch?v=XcVFyKUa-0w
youtube.com/watch?v=WhK62c1LHEY
youtube.com/watch?v=OXlzKwxhroY
youtube.com/watch?v=UgEX9fA0f3g
youtube.com/watch?v=XrMbkbTPrPA
youtu.be/tzEUkpb13mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET OUT OF HERE CHARLES BARKLEY

Any Weird Al cameo, no matter how good or bad the show is.

I loved his appearance in Clarence. I didn't realize it was him for most of it because he wasn't playing anyone/thing weird, just a douchey business guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTQZykJP23g

youtube.com/watch?v=XcVFyKUa-0w

See, this guy gets it.

And despite not watching the show, I actually liked this cameo.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhK62c1LHEY

There was that one time Regular Show had Childish Gambino and Tyler the Creator youtube.com/watch?v=OXlzKwxhroY

Tim Curry also used to voice some roles early on in the season. Fuck, this show used to have so many fun tidbits to it back then.

Weird Al is good in everything he's in.

He was even a Transformer. youtube.com/watch?v=UgEX9fA0f3g

His toy even had clear plastic energy "scissors" to reference his Running with Scissors album.

>Sup Forums_TTG_threads.mp3

wasn't he in the g1 film as well?

Wreck-Gar was in the film.

Weird Al made a song for the movie. youtube.com/watch?v=XrMbkbTPrPA

I remember being confused when I heard Donald Glover's voice. I'm like, shouldn't he be working for Nasa or hanging with Abed or getting interviewed about bro-rape?

They used his song "Dare to be Stupid" in Wreck-Gar's scene, but the character was played by Eric Idle.

It absolutely baffles me how they managed to get Ellison to play himself on fucking Scooby Doo. Shouldn't he be too pretentious for that kind of thing?

>show makes fun of Lovecraft
>second season goes full on Lovecraftian

>Shouldn't he be too pretentious for that kind of thing?

They basically sucked his dick throughout the episodes he was in, so that's probably why he went with it.

I'd hardly say they sucked his dick. The only character who really liked him was the huge nerd who probably would have liked Ellison with or without cameos.

Other than that they portrayed him as an aggressive shitbag with no concern for anyone other than himself. Which is accurate, but still.

>A song of Al just literally delivering puns
>Wander's deep voice

youtu.be/tzEUkpb13mA

I love this one because he actually does a parody bit of a MLP song.

Weird Al as the voice of Darkseid was great

>is about to complain since it's TTG
>suddenly remembers whatever Weird Al does is priceless....

......Curses. Foiled again.

>tyler's character has a green hat

I love WoY and the songs are usually some God tier stuff, but that one song was kinda underwhelming. Like the lyrics just kinda turn me off.

I'll give it this though, the banjo/accordion duel was fucking great and "LEEEEEETTTT THE PUUUUUUNNNN FIIIIIIIIIIIT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE crime." will never not get a chuckle outta me.

Hoop squad in static shock clearly wins

that ain't charles barkely it's just some wanna be

begone wannabe! begone!

You're probably overthinking it.