Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

PROTIP: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html
270towin.com/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5962.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Utah isn't going red. They hate trump.

Looks good to me

>PA
>FL
>red

Fuck you're retarded.

Yes I can, look.
PA goes blue, NV goes red, NH goes red, Michigan goes red

>Florida
>Going blue this time
The delusion is strong

Most recent poll has Trump up 7%

Fuck you're a leaf.

Go put money down on a betting market. You should get a good price.

>OH, PA, FL
>>>going trump

Maybe in your dreams, cuck

I give him a 50-50 chance of losing the popular vote.

How many threads do Trumpets need daily to tell themselves they are going to win the election?

Don't you have a mobile storytelling app to work on?

Big 3 FL OH PA everything else is gravy

Dont you have an orange oompa loompa dick to suck?

Iowa is blue.

It'll be a glorious day on Sup Forums when Trump finally loses. I'm already compiling Trumpkin posts to put in a picture for when he loses in november

Why do leafs try so hard to act like they understand American politics more than Americans themselves do? I rarely see other countries act like that. Is it because they live so close to an actual country and are overwhelmed with jealously?

>tfw grew up a Virginian and don't want to see my mother state vote for Hillary

It probably will, though. Kaine was a good governor.

OH is definitely going red, leaftard.

>Hillary
>Having even half the popular vote.

Grow up and get with the times.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html

Clinton wins or ties

One things for certain: if Trump wins, it's because of the South. The South will save America.

Maine goes red. I know history says that the state will go blue but with 2016 it will be a matter of turnout.

Can someone explain to me how voting works?

The person who wins the most STATES wins right, it doesn't matter 'popularity' vote?

When does the popularity vote come into play?

Should I travel to a blue state with my family to vote for trump or does not not even count.

Practically every poll right now shows Trump ahead of Clinton, and gaining more except in confirmed hill-shill sites.

The Popular Vote is tabulated from all the votes cast and is meaningless compared to Electoral College Delegates.

>ohio
>florida

Pretty much, yes. Canada's never been relevant for anything except hockey and fur trading.

Popular vote first. Electoral second.
The electoral vote is more important, but it is SUPPOSED to reflect the popular vote.

don't understand that at all

do you have a educational youtube video on hand bro?

PA is officially a battleground state now.

OH is doable is Kasich stops being a cuck

FL went blue by half a percentage point in 2012. Hillary isn't Obama and Trump isn't Romney. It's going red.

your domestic policies have as big, or bigger effect on our country than our own federal governments policies.

Provinces like BC and Alberta are so far from he authority of the federal government that it might as well not exist. What happens in Washington state and California have a bigger effect.

How do you live in The US and not understand the electoral college? Are you a beaner?

Popular vote has shit all to do with who wins, it makes zero sense

Miami is full of conservative Hispanics. At they fucking hate the immigration system.

>Can someone explain to me how voting works?
There are 538 Electoral College votes. Each state is assigned a number of them based on its population (this number can be seen on the map for each state). In general, the candidate who wins the popular vote in a state gets all of that state's electoral votes (NE and ME are exceptions).

270towin.com/

Winner-takes-all delegates for each state vote.

>popularity vote

Are you retarded?

T.Miami

I think Trump will struggle to win PA, I also think he can't win IA but will make up with getting NH

It makes complete sense. The states cast a vote, not the people. Which is how it was intended.

We should repeal the 17th Amendment as well.

That would explain why leafs are interested in American politics. It doesn't explain why they come on here and act like know-it-all jackasses though.

Is this kazakhstan?

because canadians are know it all jackasses haha

They're going to ramp up the Johnson shilling and steal votes from the red states.

Nebraska will likely split again; at the very least Omaha will be blue.

Except Maine and Nebraska, they split.
Trump leading in District 2 of ME already

>Ohio going red
Kasich is going to crash this election with no survivors.

the problem is no one cares enough to elect representatives or senators that actually represent them

>at the very most Omaha will be blue.

ftfy

It all comes down to Alaska several days after the election. Jill Stein and Gary Johnson both exceeded expectations in the recount capturing a combined 15% of the vote and 18% with write-ins.

After much dispute, Trump and Clinton take the issue to the Supreme Court ala Gore v. Bush 2000, only this time with only 8 members it deadlocks 4-4.

After several more months of bitter dispute in late February President Joseph Robinette "Joe" Biden Jr. (Obama, citing unusual circumstances, vacates the office in early December leaving him in charge) announces in consultation with the The Last Frontier's Governor that the State's EC votes will be awarded along with the Presidency by extension to the candidates and their surrogates upon their participation and favorable placement in Annual Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race in early March, traversing a brutal -70 degree 9-15 day course of roughly 998 miles from Nome to Anchorage.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Look at the most recent states, we'll say top 15 or so. Most of those have slipped from Hillary's grip. it's happening. The mad man is painting America read.

Gr8 b8 m8.

I only disagree on Nevada and North Carolina - still see a Trump victory.

yy-yeah haha, it was just bait../.

Presently it's the closet to going red among the swing states. I don't disagree that he'll try. I just don't see it working.

Hi Trudeau

I could see NM going red.

Utah has the longest current uninterrupted streak of voting red in a general presidential election.

>PA
>Red

New Hampshire is going red baby.

Clinton
Trump
Johnson
11 (New Mexico and Utah)

Johnson wins Pres in House of Reps as a compromise

This. The only way that happens is if Gary Johnson launches a single-state strategy to win it and thus raise the Libertarian Party's national profile going forward in the process. AND THEN Mitt Romney (2012 GOP Presidential nominee, organizer of the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics, and Ultra-Mormon) goes on a suicide mission campaigning with him there and then brings George W. Bush with him.

GJ is already polling at up to 16% there.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5962.html

this hypothetical is bullshit

>AZ
>bloo

That's what he needs to win but I doubt he will get FL, OH, and PA. Those 3 states will go to Hillary.

Why do you hate fun?

>Fl
>OH
>Blue
get off the drugs man hes winning those this year

That's not how it would work. The (newly elected) senate and the house would vote for the president and vice president. Senate picks vice pres, house picks pres, but in the house each state gets one vote. On your map, GOP would probably win house and have 26 votes, so Trump would probably become president. Senate might go a little different because only 1/3 are up for re-election and I don't know off the top of my head how many of each party could lose a seat, but it wouldn't really matter.

>That's not how it would work. The (newly elected) senate and the house would vote for the president and vice president.
In this hypothetical, the Electoral College is not tied, but simply undecided. Once Alaska awards it's EVs one candidate will go over 270.