Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0OP2Hmup-Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larceny
youtube.com/watch?v=x8pgUVC9VWg
youtube.com/watch?v=npVb8Ll84K8
youtube.com/watch?v=Db-RFNJDO3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHOW WILL GET CANCELLED CAUSE LITERALLY NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccuck be crazy

DUDE STICKERS LMAO

tfw no one noticed the k, keep me posted memeing by jimmy
really ahead of his time

>nielsen ratings

I literally, genuinely, unironically, without even the slightest hint of exaggeration don't know a single person that still watches traditionally broadcast TV. If I can move in a circle of ~50 people that all have a Netflix subscription then it's probably a pretty common phenomenon.

read the old thread

people said it will get killed cause of the Nielsen Ratings

If AMC dropped it then Netflix would just take full control.

>then Netflix would just take full control.

so i guess that means they'd replace Jimmy with some asian pacific latino transgender non binary genderfluid midget?

xDDDD

wow good one

>Show under it
>BRVO

B R A V O
R
A
V I N C E
O

>tfw try to cuck criminal brother out of his licence but end up cucking myself

Ok, even though the jury knows Chuck is crazy and had bad intentions Jimmy still admitted to breaking in and destroying the tape. Why would he destroy the tape if he didn't think it was evidence? Should still be punishable

this. IS. EPIC! include me in the reddit screenshot centipedes!

>putting on a yellow filter despite not being in Mexico
Clearly mentally ill

So what do we think about the promo video of Hector losing his shit at Nacho?

>. Why would he destroy the tape if he didn't think it was evidence? Should still be punishable

did you watch the episode my dude?!

He specifically said he lied to Chuck to make him feel better about himself. There is no way to prove that the tape is evidence for anything because he can pretend that Chuck is just confused/mentally ill and made a mistake and blamed it on Jimmy.

This shit tape would never hold up in court as evidence.

kill yourself

Jimmy should have gone one level deeper with his trickery after his cell phone got taken apart by chuck and just kept an empty battery in his pocket and showed chuck freaking out about it. It seemed strange to involve Huell like that and can you really plant shit on a witness? Isn't that illegal?

So, Chuck, Kim and Nacho are probably going to die at some point, right?

I dont know much about american laws but wasn't what huell did unlawful? Wasn't admitting doing that in front of the bar asking for trouble?

Jimmy could have asked the doctor from previous seasons to testify that chuck is nuts. Back when he was in hospital she did pretty much the same thing and the words of a medical professional who has treated Chuck in the past would have carried MUCH more weight, wouldn't they?

>it is illegal to slip a battery into someones pocket

what crime is this?!

This is a law board hearing, not a court, they mention before that the recording would not be admissible on court

criminal mischief

>In United States criminal law, mischief is an offense against property that does not involve conversion. It typically involves any damage, defacement, alteration, or destruction of property. Common forms include vandalism, graffiti, or some other destruction or defacement of property other than arson. Governed by state law, criminal mischief is committed when a perpetrator, having no right to do so nor any reasonable ground to believe that he/she has such right, intentionally damages property of another person, intentionally participates in the destruction of property of another person, or participates in the reckless damage or destruction of property of another person.

Chuck's ex-wife is so beautiful

didn't know I'm into an old hag.

It's actually very clever

It's no crime at all to plant something that isn't dangerous or illegal on someone

well I guess assault then. mischief seems appropriate to me though.

1) You could argue that the battery could be dangerous for Chuck due to his condition. Technically they did not know 100% his condition was purely mental. And even if it was, it could still be seen as intent to harm him.

2) Isn't it illegal to reach into a person's pocket without his consent for any reason?

>Isn't that illegal?
>putting a battery into a pocket vs literal fucking entrapment
lmao

this is texas law

(2) he intentionally or knowingly tampers with the tangible property of the owner and causes pecuniary loss or substantial inconvenience to the owner or a third person; or

Is Bill Burr coming back?

>well I guess assault then. mischief seems appropriate to me though.
That's because you're a fucking retard with no clue about the law.

>and causes pecuniary loss

didnt happen

>substantial inconvenience

clearly didn't happen cause Chuck was fine for over an hour and even said hes fine

Chuck is gonna Frank Grimes himself

I thought the guy slipped a cell phone into his pocket and Jimmy was going to call him during the hearing. I also thought when Kim said "Bingo" they were going to hire someone to steal the tape and doctor it or replace it. When they brought out the equipment to play the tape, I thought Jimmy was stalling because he was waiting for Chuck to get to the room so they could see his reaction when it was a different tape, making him seem like a total nutjob, and then calling the cellphone planted into his pocket and watching him sperg out. lol, I think that would have been better.

ok then tell me what law it is breaking because I'm sure as hell confident police wouldn't let people slip shit into pockets all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=G0OP2Hmup-Y

I don't get why they said bingo

>EXIT

Vince did it better.

>ok then tell me what law it is breaking
None.

"AIDS was never diagnosed until 1983"

fuck chuck

has to be larcency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larceny

i broke the code now apologize

So first it was a mischief, then it was assault, now it's larceny even though larceny is - according to your own link:
>a crime involving the unlawful taking of the personal property of another person or business.
Did anyone unlawfully take the personal property of another person or business, you imbecile?

did Chuck admit t hat he basically has AIDS?!

Cucked himself really good!

Is Vince a wizard?

Chuck did nothing wrong.

it's trespassing

case closed

Took up space in his pocket

Is it weird that I've found Kim hotter each year to the point where I now want her to dominate me?

Will Huell be charged with battery?

It's because she's the only lawful good person the BB universe except Hank

Hank was neutral good

Hank was actually a modern day lawful good Paladin.

THIS IS A SPICY POST! SHADILAY AND PRAISE KEK!

I'm so curious about this I posted the question on those websites that you can ask free questions to attorneys. I mean obviously this trickery wouldn't be allowed to be evidence in a hearing, I think, but I'm trying to figure out if putting something into someone's pocket is illegal.

Paladins are neutral good

Sir Isaac Schrader

Because the writer wanted the episode to end that way

For what purpose

BRAVO VINCE

Kim is a wonderful lady and wife material

She is also asexual and insanely boring in bed.

Because then you think "ooh they're clever"

Triggered legbeards

>over 40
>not married
>no kids
>wife material

KEK

that's fine, if she loved me then she would let me have sex with her to make me happy even if she didn't really care :3

1) Jimmie knows the illness is mental because the doctor in the hospital proved it. Just assume he has a statement that says so.

2) Pretty sure theres no law that says you cant put harmless, legal stuff in peoples pockets. No one gave a crap about Huell admitting it, so seems to be no issue.

I dunno, clearly Nacho also loses his shit.

Isn't Michael Mando still part of the main cast? He's been in the series so little

by contradiction you are saying she'd be better wife material -if she was already married-? that's dumb. not to mention I wouldn't want stepkids

>You thrust into her like she is a piece of meat while trying not to look into her dead eyes filled with lethargy and boredom.

>That's how intercourse is supposed to happen according to God-fearing american puritans.

Hector loses his shit and gets so angry he has a stroke.
BRAVO, VINCE.

>Crazy 8 getting strangled
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I warned you bro

I told you about meth

I TOLD YOU

>Because it gave them the knowledge that Chucks going to be present, that their gonna play the tape.
>Using the tape, knowing the way the tape was obtained what kind of manipulations were involved, can be more damaging to Chuck than Jimmy.
>Defense stands on proving that it's mentally ill person which due to childhood griefs is trying to get back at a family member.

If Chuck stayed home he could have gotten Jimmies license for 6-12months due to breaking in. But now he might even loose his, and cause a lot of damage to HHM reputation

I was thinking more along the lines of occasionally, when cuddling Kim, I stick my jimmy in her entrapment case and pump out a few little goodmans

>but I'm trying to figure out if putting something into someone's pocket is illegal.
Why would it be as long as it's not something incriminating?

That's Krazy 8? I couldn't tell, it's been so long since I have seen BrBa.

Maybe it was because of the bust caused by Mike?

They said bingo because of the second tape. They want the tape to be played, that's how they were planning on winning.

link? can't find a non-region blocked one

Has Walt or anyone been caught walking through a back scene yet?

I don't know your region, ese
Youtube 3x06 preview, the 30 second clip

Amazing episode. I don't know what the general consensus is but fuck, that felt good. No mike bullshit, no neverending scenes about nothing, just good old court and Saul cucking the everliving shit out of Chuck. That breakdown and how he realized he had just fucked up felt way too good.

i think walt's lawyer turns up a couple times

Try this one?

Or go to AMC website maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=x8pgUVC9VWg

Because Jimmy knows that Chuck would never consent to having a charged cellphone battery placed into his pocket since he believes it causes him physical pain. It's kind of like if you think someone is lying about having an allergy to peanuts so you stuff a bunch of cashews into their coat pocket to catch them. You're not a doctor, you can't make medical judgments like that and you don't have the right to place potentially harmful items on someone else's person without their knowledge or consent.

I would say Jimmy could get arrested for harassment and possibly battery (no pun intended, honestly). Battery is touching someone without their permission, and Jimmy knows full fucking well that Chuck would object in the strongest way to having it placed in his pocket.

youtube.com/watch?v=npVb8Ll84K8

found one

The whole point is that Chuck does NOT have a disease, and no one has ever proven otherwise. It was him who kept insisting it was an actual condition, the doctors were willing to internate him a long time ago if it weren't for Jimmy. Legally, it's like you said you were allergic to red objects and kept swearing you were and I slipped you a red toy into your pocket. Do you genuinely think I could be prosecuted for that? Besides, what Jimmy did proved without a shadow of doubt that Chuck's not an actual illness, it's a mental disease

It isn't a medical judgement if the condition is completely unrecognised/debunked by medical science

>It's all good man
youtube.com/watch?v=Db-RFNJDO3s

saw user yesturday claiming that yesturdays episode was gonna be 10% jimmy and 90% mike and there was no mike at all. Chucks speech about defecating on the roof, could just tell he cucked himself

>claiming that yesturdays episode was gonna be 10% jimmy and 90% mike

was that user fucking retarded? we knew that this episode was going to be the court case, of course it was gonna be a jimmy episode

did something finally happen? is that why you're so excited

>Battery is touching someone without their permission
an unlawful application of force
to the person of another
resulting in either bodily injury or an offensive touching

You can stop now, it's embarrassing.

ITT: people not realizing that "disproving Chuck's disease" wasn't what Jimmy was trying to do

you can bet your ass it was a part of it, but it wasn't the whole point of course

If you were placing things into my pocket with the understanding that I would never want these things placed into my pocket, that is battery.

Then Jimmy should have brought a doctor in to testify to that instead of violating someone else's space and secretly planting an item that cause's mental distress and harassing the fuck out of them. Also, it appears the people, and everyone else in the room is willing to humor Chuck's fake illness to the point where they remove all devices from the room. Even the DA herself was talking about choir boy's singing and the frequency, so she placed a little faith in what he was saying.

remember , this is not a criminal case, this is a bar HEARING, stuff that might not fly in proper court was fine in the hearing. I don't think its battery (lmao) because it was essential to the case. Giving someone something is not illegal