This is Rachel's grave. You saw it here first

This is Rachel's grave. You saw it here first.
Blade Runner 2049 thread.

Looks like a shitty cash grab to me.

this movie is going to be trash. they'll glorify dehumanizing people who are in the lower classes of society for the benefit of a small elite bunch of assholes with zero redeeming qualities.
the stupid masses will eat that shit up like the kids in Salo, not realizing the replicants are stand ins for their own kind. they'll nod their heads approvingly at the murder of beings who can feel fear, and pain, and suffering just because some asshole bred them in a lab.
also, ryan gosling has the evocative range of a tree stump.
i just wish people would wake up and realize what's happening.

>shitty cash grab
You morons know the original movie was a box office bomb, right?

I'm right, you know.

The aesthetics are spot on though, Denis hasn't made a single bad movie. It's gonna be great, have some faith. I'd be more worried about grumpy papa Harrison mumbling his way through the whole thing than Gosling fucking up.

Leto waking up Nexus 6's leftover in storage at the Tyrell Corp looks ominous as fuck though, he seems to be either an augmented human or maybe a newer Nexus.

>the master
>Denis Villeneuve
>THE Denis Villeneuve
>"cash grab"
>"this movie is going to be trash"

You need to go back, tourists. We don't want you here.

(you)

>Denis Villeneuve
>director of Arrival
Wow, what a legend.

It's his most recent film, they do that all the time.

Dennis is a medicore director but based Roger will single-handedly save this movie

You probably liked Prometheus.

Too bad she didn't live. Then again who does.

with the power of bad CG and YELLOW

Blade Runner is honestly one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

What the hell is your problem? What does Prometheus have to do with anything?

It's pretty good in the technical sense.

I'm going to drive two hundred and fifty miles to go see it in Imax.

TWO HUNDRED. AND FIFTY MILES.

While you think about that, think about this. There are billions of people who are not you. They are not autistic. This is not an insult, not a meme, you are literally autistic. You nitpick films to the point of physical exhaustion, and it pains you to see things you perceive as "mediocre", and "lacking in detail". It pains you to see other people have fun. I am not joking when I tell you this.

Every single day of your life is nothing but pain, because you will never be one of us. What you call "neurotypical". "Normal". People who can see a film for what it is - entertainment - and, half an hour later, dismiss it because it doesn't have an over-bearing on our lives.

Films affect you in ways they don't affect us. You see one and you yearn, yearn to be something you are not.

Loved.

THIS is why you will hate Blade Runner 2049. Because you have already decided for yourself in a million different ways, that you will hate it.

Chances Deckard wont die in this?

come on this deserves a you

why do villeplebs get so triggered whenever their god is criticised?

And? It's also become a "cult classic" and they're trying to milk that for more money.

Very slim. He'll probably die in the hands of cyber Leto in front of Gosling. The ultimate Voight-Kampf test to see if he's capable of any other emotions than a smirk.

>THIS is why you will hate Blade Runner 2049. Because you have already decided for yourself in a million different ways, that you will hate it.
You've also already decided you'll love it. So what?

holy shit that was brutal

I'll just torrent a camrip and post about how shitty it was on Sup Forums.

And noodles.

>You see one and you yearn, yearn to be something you are not.
>Loved.

Holy shit this

based tinfoil fedora frogposter

> they'll glorify dehumanizing people who are in the lower classes of society
Why would they do that this time?
> ryan gosling has the evocative range of a tree stump.
He's perfect for a replicant

This might happen. The original Blade Runner felt like a morality tale. But I fear this one will be dumbed down.

Opinions from frogposters are like shit stains on a public toilet. You think you'll change anyones opinion? Im hyped AF desu

and you've decided you'll hate it?

>I'm going to drive two hundred and fifty miles to go see it in Imax.
>TWO HUNDRED. AND FIFTY MILES.
>you are literally autistic

What do you do?

I blade run.

this faggots on Sup Forums should realise how lucky this isn't going to end up like Terminator Genisys or some shit. At least theres some talent behind it.

It's Gosling's birth date. He's the product of love between Rachel (A replicant who dies later) and Deckard.
His DNA is the key to Replicants and Humans replicating.

>Trailer shows Gosling bursting through a wall
Well there goes that mystery.

reee. This is literally what they will go for

right? how can there not be a movie theater closer than 250 miles

"Then again who does..."

>Implying he won't be human
You got memed again, time to hit that rope

At that point it'll just be stupid.

>"...."
>"...."
>"I'm driving"

Why don't replicant girls like Rachel exist yet?

Because it's not yet 2019, dummy.

But Rachel was already alive for some time when Ford met her, meaning she had to be made around now..

They're still being beta tested. Last I head vaginal elasticity was having issues.

So this movie is 20 years after Ghost in the Shell?

All I need working is her cute self doubt desu

leon's incept date was a month ago.

If Deckard wasn't a replicant they why did the cop guy leave a folded unicorn by his door

Because Ridley Scott is a hack.