They should have a scene in in the avengers at Tim Hortons where captain America orders something and then the batista...

They should have a scene in in the avengers at Tim Hortons where captain America orders something and then the batista hands him his drink and says
>Here's an ice cap, cap
>"wink"

>Batista

Clearly it's a setup for the Avengers/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover.

>Tim Hortons
>Captain America

Unless they make an Alpha Flight movie, I doubt it.

He's Captain America not Captain Irrelevant. Tim Hortons aren't in countries that matter.

>wolverine
>Deadpool
Idioto

Who are from Canada but actively choose to live in America. Not exactly helping your point.

I've seen Tim Horton's in America before.

We'll forward your suggestion to our main directors.

I don't get it

This is awful but it's not nearly as bad as when the first Civil War trailer with Spider-Man came out and people were rewriting the "hey everyone" line.

I want to punch you.

Has anyone tried that new maple syrup ice cap that just came out

anybody got that Man of Sears poster where Cavill's head is replaced with Mac's from Mac and Me?

Their coffee-flavoured slushies all taste the same to me, but I'm sure I'll end up getting one.

What was the point of this thread?

Exactly.

so I'm trying to get an answer but it might be obvious, will Panther create Cap a new shield or what?

>Batista

never heard of that food chain before, is it something worth checking out if I visit the mainland?

Wouldn't that be a Captain Canuck thing?

I just had one this afternoon actually.

I have no idea why I felt like I was expecting more but it was pretty underwhelming. Tim's sandwiches are okay but their coffee is so freaking weak, I can't understand why people are so crazy about drinking something so watery

For what purpose is this beverage named as such? In no way can this small libation be considered a glacial landmass.