When is Hollywood going to make a proper movie about the ultimate murder clown, John Wayne Gacy Jr. ?

When is Hollywood going to make a proper movie about the ultimate murder clown, John Wayne Gacy Jr. ?

Why should they? Fuck these pieces of shit

here's my pitch

>john is sharpening a knife in a cabin
>two passing sexy boys
>one says "heh, who is that clown" in a dismissive tone
>john looks up to the camera and laughs
>the camera goes down his throat
>KILLER KLOWN appears on screen in blood red, blood starts to drip from the text
>trent reznor

Never, because it would be a meta documentary on how they treat their child actors.

Only if he ultimately defeated by a transgender women and a black lesbian police duo both scarred by their past of being attacked by white males pretending to be clowns.

Who would you cast OP?

I'd probably blow Jonah Hill back up.

Because it would be fascinating to see such a creature being portrayed on film.

>I'd probably blow Jonah Hill

i bet you would faggot

John Goodman

>believe that a piece of shit who murders people, should be glorified on a screen thirty feet high

Know how I know you have no friends, loser?

Edward Furlong

I don't see how showing the things he did glorifies him. Wouldn't it do the opposite?

>trent reznor

kek

With as many hollywood elites that worship him it's sort of surprising it hasn't been done already.

Why didn't you call him the ultimate juggalo instead of clown, OP?

Correct. It's just these people assume that audience will glorify the murderer when it's entirely the opposite.
It'll make the audience think the guy next door isn't actually who you think he is.
Movie would be a good documentary/thriller/horror.

Juggalos are harmless

It really wouldn't. Most serial killers are dull people.

Brian Dennehy played him in a tv movie. It was actually ok

Call up Sufjan to write the script

Not Gacy.