EXPLOSIONS IN A BAR IN THE SMALL BAVARIAN TOWN OF ANSBACH

AT LEAST ONE DEAD CONFIRMED

~20 PEOPLE INJURED

nordbayern.de/region/ansbach/schwere-explosion-erschuttert-ansbach-1.5369153

>Tfw live 30 minutes away from ansbach

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/757344200962764802
youtube.com/watch?v=Swq95stuN_U
nordbayern.de/region/ansbach/burgermeisterin-explosion-in-ansbach-durch-sprengsatz-1.5369153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Periscope

>HAPPENING

Fuck is up with that 3rd world language?

If it ain't English fuck off, I'm so tired of you sickening fucks and your shit tier language

it was a gas leak

This probably

>inb4 not all muslims

no fucking way man,, i refuse to belive such things

kek keeps on giving
praise kek

Macht dich das wütend du dreckiger Fettarsch?

DANKE MERKEL

>Ansbach population 40000
>my village on holidays 120

getting myself comfy for these happenings

>every minor irrelevant bullshit is a "happening" now

You deserve it
We have no pity on you

user...

The ride never ends...

What else. Germans love their gas.

Sorry, we don't understand cuck runes

>fucking explosion, full of people injured
>"minor happening"
and I thought Brazil was fucked up

>1 dead, 20 injured
>"minor happening"
>typical blase, "ahh well" German attitude to their country going down the shitter

typical effeminate cucked german attitude what the fuck is wrong with your people? In what world is 1 dead and 20 injured, after 1 person got hacked to death by a "Syrian refugee" earlier today, after 10 are killed by a lone Gunman a few days ago and after 4 were hacked to pieces by another "refugee" last Wednesday - not a big deal?

Are you a fan of the book Don Quixote? /lit/fag here

Be the change you want to see in the world, Hans.

You guys had it worse in the 20s when the Freikorps was literally fighting communists in the streets, and yet you still managed to come back from the brink of destruction back then.

Go find yourself a charismatic reactionary to follow, put on a uniform with a catchy red/white/black symbol, and get to cleansing your nation.

if i get repeating digits merkel and hillary tell the world theyre lesbians who plan on world domination

Underrated

The left must be beside themselves

>"Shit, another attack! What do we do?"
>"Make a new hashtag! #PrayforGermany!"
>"What if people think that means we want Hitler back!?"
>"SHIT! How about a German flag filter?"
>"THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE THINK GERMAN NATIONALISM IS ON THE RISE!"
>"OY GEVALT! I'M OUT OF IDEAS! MAYBE THE FIRE WILL BURN ITSELF OUT!"

Nur ein Einzeltoter, kein Grund zur Panik!

The ride only ends when something really bad happens to those who allow those things to happen which won't because muslims do like those people.
Ex: lefties in power that allow them to come and kill many.

As long as Merkel and company are safe and in power, it won't stop.

when they start blowing up insignificant restaurants to try and kill a few unlucky people is when you should be worried.
mass gatherings prone to attacks arent usually common, but if these chimps will blow up anything they can get their hands on like theyve just discovered fire for the first time, thats when you should be worried.

next time you krauts are dining out, eating your schnitzel or whatever it is you eat, small town or city, just think that meal could be your last

Try the Canadian way!

Witness reports claim just before before the explosion a man with a backpack was denied entry to the music festival

twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/757344200962764802

Is this a happening or not

Oooooo. Please be true.

PLEASE BE TANNED GERMAN. PLEASE BE TANNED GERMAN. PLEASE BE TANNED GERMAN. PLEASE BE TANNED GERMAN. PLEASE BE TANNED GERMAN.

German gov lying again. It was a bomb and you know it.

It's most likely just a gas leak, hardly a happening

youtube.com/watch?v=Swq95stuN_U

weird how the explosion happened in front of a wine restaurant near a festival, that's a weird place for a gas leak, awful lot of fatalities and shrapnel too

no response? can someone explain this to me still?

Well thats a good reason...I mean, if he is muslim he gets everything for free.

Unknown yet, could be a gas leak, but it happened outside of the restaurant, so possibly not. Gas leaks only happen when there's a flame or spark, (like an oven,) not outside, unless some poor fucker lit a cig at just the wrong place.

Also, SEK is still on the scene, and the police won't confirm this is a gas leak, that only comes from the media so far.

Also unconfirmed reports that the explosion came from the backpack of a man after he got refused entry to a nearby music festival. Who knows for now.

The people in Germany today are the descendants of beta cucks that survived the prussian wars, WWI and WWII.

only 100+ deaths seem to constitute for a happening in germany, 1 or 2 deaths is just part of the daily routine over there, they have to let sandnigs nig because itd be extremely racist if they had to embrace western culture or if they was subject to criticism

it makes me sad because a couple days here and there arent made out to be a big thing, but that 1 person who died had a life, and a family, and nothings being done about it. all those lives adding up

Because it's highly unlikely that the explosion was in any way intentional. Most likely it's just a gas leak that caused the explosion. An accident. Not a happening

Come to think of it that makes a lot of sense now user, interesting how all the kraut posters have vanished from the thread :^)

It's not a gas pipe, it's a sewer.

Every time I look at his stupid cuck face I want to punch his nose straight, he's such a fucking annoyance.

Finally leftist cucks reap what they sew.

HAPPENING CONFIRMED

>Die Explosion in der Ansbacher Innenstadt war keine Gasexplosion, sondern wurde durch einen Sprengkörper ausgelöst. Dies sagte Ansbachs Bürgermeisterin Carda Seidel bei einer Pressekonferenz.
9 mins ago - The explosion in the Ansbacher downtown was not a gas explosion , but was a triggered explosive devices . This said Ansbach Mayor Carda Seidel at a press conference .

Arbeit Macht Frei

>mfw the fucking video title has arabic in it

but they are banned, how could this happen?

>runes
>literally using the same alphabets

>Update
its gone what was the name?

Holy shit, lucky germans

QUELLE BITTE?!

Bomb is already confirmed

2 IN THE SAME DAY

Only 2 dead, though.

When Kek brings forth 200+ dead in one day in two different incidents, I start to be impressed.

explosive device confirmed, still unclear if IED or suicide bomber:
nordbayern.de/region/ansbach/burgermeisterin-explosion-in-ansbach-durch-sprengsatz-1.5369153

Only thing I know about Ansbach was that they had a wolf running around fucking shit up and people thought it was a reincarnation of their mayor (who they didn't much like). So they chased it down a well and dressed up the corpse so it looked like the mayor and then hung it.

Gotta respect any town that hangs animals

Everything is fine in the best world possible.
t. Candid German

fuck you voltaire

What about Sweden ? when was the last time they went to war ?

>mfw it's true :)

Initially a nuisance preying on livestock, the wolf soon began attacking children. The citizens of Ansbach believed the animal to be a werewolf, a reincarnation of their late and cruel Bürgermeister, whose recent death had gone unlamented. During an organized hunt the locals succeeded in driving the wolf from a nearby forest and chasing it down with dogs until it leaped into an uncovered well for protection. Trapped, the wolf was slain, and its carcass paraded through the city marketplace. It was dressed in a man's clothing and, after severing its muzzle, the crowd placed a mask, wig, and beard upon its head, giving it the appearance of the former Bürgermeister. The wolf's body was then hanged from a gibbet for all to see until it underwent preservation for permanent display at a local museum.

Are you guys so cucked that this shit is such a normal occurrence that you don't even care anymore?

This kinda stuff should never happen.