Thoughts on this mindfuck of a kino?

Thoughts on this mindfuck of a kino?

style over substance, just like the majority of NWR's flicks.

It was kino.

This. It's like watching a final project of a student in cinema.
The technique is here but the film is empty.

Define substance

it's not kino.

/thread

No style in this flick

Drive is pretty good but the Pusher series is his best work.. Neon Demon was pretty shit

It was fucking garbage. Although the bit where the ugly dyke fucked the corpse was okay. Should have been more lesbian necro shit period. The rest of it should be treated with contempt.

why did the supposedly friendly lady gang up with the other models and fuck up Ella Fanning?

because rejection.

jenamalone

Terrible, just terrible. I didnt watch the whole thing, only scanned through looking for nipples, but I couldn't follow the story at all and the pacing was horrendous.

what did you like about it so much? i watched all 3 a week ago and while i enjoyed them overall i wasn't exactly impressed that much.

Neon Demon was a really good comedy film that everyone seemed to take seriously for some reason.

I watched the whole thing half heartedly after dropping it around lolita shit. still think ladytron seventeen did it better

Tarantino-tier rip-off of scenes from old italian giallo movies.

I liked it, but the same way I liked Kill Bill. It's just great scenes from other movies remade into a single film.

Style can be substance but it's too hard to understand for a binary vision like yours

*farts*

>that Blood and Black Lace homage
>that Sergio Martino-like scene
>all the Lizard in a Woman’s Skin references

Kino!

Too bad they didn't go all out in the Lizard homage scenes. It felt very safe and PG-13 compared to the rawness of the original movie.