INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC w/ Chuck Todd 7/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=iLcL2fSxGKw
>Manafort & Stephen Miller on CNN 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM
>Alex Jones Meets Van Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=zn-7RrFivmg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Pro-Clinton Super PAC Ad Pictures Trump as President and references Hillary’s own incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=sXg6cqCMjpI
>Trump calls the Cleveland Police Chief after Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUMEam0BA
>2016_General_Election.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIl0VNo1Q
>WATCH: Liberal stutters for 10 secs then blame Republicans when asked about #DNCLeaks
twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584
>TRUMPVIBES
youtube.com/watch?v=tvQWG62c3ts
>Black Trump Supporter Calls out CNN for Race Baiting
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
>Confused Anti-Trump guy Exposes HIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Lz_5kYuDM
>MEDIA SHOWDOWN: Young Turks vs. Alex Jones and Roger Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
>”If” – Stuttering Obama Remix ft. Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Archive
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/07/24/487242426/bernie-sanders-dnc-emails-outrageous-but-not-a-shock
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6807
youtube.com/watch?v=KtGKVamRQYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ABOO~

AWOO!

What's the stupidest thing you've heard this election cycle? Not "trump is a racist I hate him" but people actually trying to assert claims/"facts" rather than just their feelings.

I've been shilling on forums as of late and saw
>A wall would cost 3 billion dollars and bankrupt our country, that money could be used to end poverty around the world

I responded by listing the annual price of illegal immigration (tens of billions), how 3 billion is 1/4000th of our current national debt, and how the drugs are coming across our border strengthening the cartels and therefore harming Mexico and stimulating more illegal immigration. Therefore, a wall would help Mexico.

But of course it gets brushed away and people respond to the "fuck immigrants they took our jobs" guy

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

I guess the "E" in Edition was deleted....like Hillary's Emails

This is the end of Donald Trumps campaign, I am now a #JohnsonJocky

Update 1: In a quite shocking 'beyond caring what the average joe thinks' move, Hillary Clinton just announced that Debbie Wasserman Schultz will serve as an honorary chair on Clinton's campaign.

Hillary Clinton is thanking her "longtime friend" Debbie Wasserman Schultz after the Florida congresswoman's decision to step down as chair of the Democratic National Committee.

"I am grateful to Debbie for getting the Democratic Party to this year's historic convention in Philadelphia, and I know that this week's events will be a success thanks to her hard work and leadership," she said.

"There's simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie--which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign's 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states."

As ABC reports, Clinton responded after Wasserman Schultz agreed to step down as chair at the end of this week's Democratic National Convention.The move came after the publication last week of some 19,000 hacked emails, some of which suggested the DNC was favoring Clinton during the primary season.

bump

t. Debbie.

Bernie supporters. Either you back Bernie and bring down the house on Hillary, effectively neutering her campaign - or you admit you are part of the problem.

(You can still join the Trump Train!)

YOU DECIDE!

Third

How is she so perfect, brehs?

No offense but does Trump have any sort of random talents?? I guess he can play golf....

Look at what our candidate can do
Pic related
Anyone jumping off the Trump train now???

>TRUMP IS A DIVIDER

>DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF UNITY AND BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER

O IM LAFFIN!

TRUMP

B T F O
T
F
O

>Americans are sick and tired of hearing about [Clinton's] damn emails!

t. cuck

I just want Trump to just go full blown non-interventionist and call out the neocons and just completely BTFO faggots like this about "MUH NATO". I'm talking I want Trump literally on the stump redpilling the nation on neoconservatism and Bill Kristol.

post yfw Pat Smith and Laura Ingraham fucking destroy shillary

>Update 1: In a quite shocking 'beyond caring what the average joe thinks' move, Hillary Clinton just announced that Debbie Wasserman Schultz will serve as an honorary chair on Clinton's campaign.

Source? That would be a coup the size of Elop leaving Microsoft to Nokia, burning Nokia to ashes, selling the ashes to Microsoft and then getting re hired by Microsoft

>I guess he can play golf....
Why do you think that? I doubt he can play at all, and he only builds golf courses as a form of compensation.

I swear to god this image gets smaller every time someone posts it, so here's the highest quality I can find. Save it over your tiny version and give Manafort all the pixels he deserves.

>7000 in a year
>too many
We have eight more years of these. Buckle up.

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

Bongmates turn on sky atantic there's a trump programme on now

abc news famalam

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

HE
CAN'T
KEEP
FUCKING
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
THIS

Look guys, what if President Trump really does do everything they say he will?

>the only ones who doesn't know he's serious are us

Trump to Shillary: Better check your nutsack!

Can she even manage to do a more offensive thing to Bernouts than this?
Also, link.

It just keeps getting better

FUCKING RETARDS TRUMP WON'T WIN
FOR HIM TO WIN HE WOULD NEED TO WIN
PA
MICHIGAN
WISCONSIN

HE ONLY HAS A 50% SHOT AT PA
40% SHOT AT MICHIGAN
AND 40% SHOT AT WISCONSIN

ALL CLINTON NEEDS IS VIRGINIA AND SHE WINS THE ELECTION! HAVE YOU RETARDS TAKEN A LOOK AT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE MAP LATELY? NOT LOOKIN GOOD FOR TRUMP!

Lads, post yfw looking bad on these epic days of this election season

I will remember this time for the rest of my life

Does anyone know how or when most mainstream media in the USA, perhaps most media in general, became mostly liberal biased?

CNN is trying their hardest not to bring up the leak too many times.

Anyone paying attention to this #FakeDNCfacts hashtag? It started off as damage control but the whole thing has become people mocking the DNC. I've seen the word rigged used hundreds of times, Trump owns the meta-conscious of this country.

>Not saving the thumbnail

Looking back**

Sam Al Hydistan strike again?

Just say it. Damn, Hillary is cold, that's the twist on the dagger firmly lodged on Bernie (and follower) guts.

Time to take a look on reddit to feast on some salt.

>not the icon

I've actually had people argue that illegal immigration is sad because our immigration policies are too strict, and all these people want to do is create a better life for themselves. lol

I wasn't totally sure about Trump before but after seeing crowds of people cheering at a Trump support being suckerpunched, I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump is evil. There is simply no other explanation for the violent reactions he elicits in liberals and POC who are normally serene and peace-loving
Respect to the media for remaining neutral and not interfering in the "fights". I'm sure they'd do the same if black or brown teenagers were being mobbed by white guys at a Bernie or Hillary event.

It's important to remember that Trump supporters are all limpdick fedoras and there is no real chance of him actually becoming president. This is exactly why it's necessary to form huge mobs to protest his rallies and intimidating or assaulting anyone who tries to attend.
It's really inspirational seeing people of colour and white liberals fight the status quo like this. I'm so pround and awestruck to see so many intelligent critical thinkers. People driven by rational thought and a passion for politics.

America really has a bright future with such people leading the way.
I'll try to share videos of these amazing events as much as possible so everyone can witness just how brave and wonderful these people really are.

It stopped trending

Most of the stupid things I hear are muh feelings whereas things dealing with facts are mostly misinformation

Please stop posting Mr. Manafort

I always sense a presence when I see him and my legs get heavy.

Take screen caps

inb4 npr
npr.org/2016/07/24/487242426/bernie-sanders-dnc-emails-outrageous-but-not-a-shock

11D HYPERDIMENSIONAL CROQUET

>It's another democrats fucking up episode

I'm serious, what if President Trump does go full Dictator and starts purging the government and arresting dissident?

What if he really does forcefully round up loads of people at the end of a gun?

Maybe we're the only ones who think it's all a joke.

Hundreds of protestors at Philly, the convention hasn't even begun and it is hot as fuck there. Heat and anger mix well together.

Not true. He can win with PA, VA, OH and FL in addition to whatever Romney carried.

He will end up winning MI tho and 1 elector in ME.

Folks,

Let's say a member of Trump's children was currently browsing this thread right now.

What would you want to tell them?

Witnessed.

>Democrats accusing anyone of being "conspiracy theorists" when they start the Russia hysteria

OH I AM LAFFIN

>MI
doubt.png

>Maybe we're the only ones who think it's all a joke.
It's not a joke if it becomes a necessity

Tiff please sit on my face

Keep up the good work

Youre doing it

I will sign up to be on his secret police force.

I'm serious.

>that pic
my sides - lost

>Democrats imploding even with the entire MSM running defense for them

I call that justice.

>that stare in high definition
2spooky4me

Y'all had better run for office later on in the century.

If Trump is truly an evil dictator, we will at least have guns to fight him with.

> One of us!
> One of us!
> One of us!

Oh my god this is off the fucking charts.

So, about Donna...

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6807

he claims his 'very big hands' can hit a golf ball 265 yards

She just further alienates herself from the Bernouts. It's amazing just how much she sabotages herself. It proves how out of touch she is.

Did Bernie molest America?
youtube.com/watch?v=KtGKVamRQYw

Goddam Keks, friend. The MADMAN!

he's an excellent cobbler

This shit is spam, your map is flawed. You literally give Hillary states like Iowa automatically when the polls completely BTFO that idea all together.

You are implying that Hillary has the 253 EV starting point when that just isn't true this election cycle when shit like PA is in play

Reposting cuz fuck it i think it has potential

I love you.

Long live the Trump Dynasty.

Long live the Imperial Family.

I hate to say it...

but he might be right...

>Virginia ID laws still in effect
>VA Supreme Court just said restoring felons' voting rights is unconstitutional

Hillary will totally carry Virginia, bro.

Your post is rather unintelligible.

You fucking wot m8

That's half the thrill of voting for him

lel

>Trump says French and Germans could face 'extreme vetting' before entering US because their countries have been 'compromised by terrorism'

fuck
i don't get leave anymore
FUUUCK

What if Hillary?

Yeah honestly winning any of those upper midwest states is kind of a longshot.

(((you)))

Underrated post

>He is falling for the bait and sharing it to all his cuck followers

>I'm serious, what if President Trump does go full Dictator and starts purging the government and arresting dissident?

Where do I sign up?