So what part of homestuck was your favorite now that it ended?

So what part of homestuck was your favorite now that it ended?
I was a fan Jack killing the Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006727
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=008300
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004987
fuckingletmehaveaname.tumblr.com/post/144016196144/so-youre-about-to-start-one-of-the-biggest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably Jade's God tier

None of it because it's complete fucking garbage.

Intermission

The only good part.

I don't really get all the love for Jack: Ascend. It was good but considering it to be the best flash/best moment? I don't understand that.

john

I liked that part where John got free will

Jack: Ascend is a major turning point, everything before that feels like it might be scripted by the game but after that point, you get the sense that this isn't routine for SBURB.

you're garbage

Rose fucking around with John's house, including the toilet, bathtub and dropping the car. New gamers working out controls and having server problems are fucking hilarious.

Also I'm rereading and Karkat and Terezi's appearances were just revealed - 3/3/10, hard to believe it was so long ago.

Best part was John: Rise Up.

Favorite part was motherfucking potions.

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006727
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=008300

Descend

Back when it felt like it was leading up to something incredible

And not 6 years of nothing

Ah, I see. It was so long ago; the idea that the session might have been normal never even enters my mind when I'm looking at early pages.

KatNep is garbage

We still don't really know what a normal session is. We can infer, but Hussie had so many 'atypical' things happen so many times over so many special sessions for so many years that who fucking knows what a real session would be, other than "More interesting than this trash was"

something along the lines of the troll session, except with competent frog hunters

They didn't talk to their denizens and their lusii added INSANE shit to their bosses. Frankly a universe-spanning deathwave for the species of every player in the session actually sounds like it's a better boss attack than anything any of the "real" villains in Homestuck got.

pic is one of the best panels to me, especially with the accompanying text

This.

Cascade is still my favorite flash.

I really liked Terezi: Remem8er too. fight me.

The trolls were a fucked up failed session, though. They didn't do anything right.

Rose leaping off her house to catch the bottle, alternatively her final entry in her FAQ

I'm not a huge Rosefag, i swear

Here's a picture of a better ship for you to replace that picture with.

I used to be. Rose was super cool until after she blew up her gate, she then turned into an obnoxious tryhard. Which was clearly always going to be her reveal, but it came way too early and to no real effect. Mom still died and Rose never told her she loved her. I am so fucking grossed out by Rose.

yeah, the only reason they even beat the Black King was due to Gamzee's rage crippling it, and Vriska's insane luck allowing them to finish it off.

Probably Fruity Rumpus Asshole Factory. Or Penis Ouija. Basically any Dave/Karkat interaction before they became bros.

>Stopped shipping ages ago, especially Karkat, saw the writing on the wall
>but still fondly recall their talks and wish they had done something together

Once I really did think Jade would end up "the human most like a troll" to complement his "troll most like a human"

I NEED PICTURES
PICTURES OF JADE BEING CUTE
BONUS POINTS IF DAVE IS INVOLVED TOO

>i love kanaya
>oh and u too alternate universe mom I GUESS
>DEAD

They would have beat the black king no matter what because Aradia could timeclone forever until an outcome where they win happened.

aradia once again
best
girl

I'ma have a lot of goddamn fun writing this fic, I'll tell ya what

does it involve roxy in any way

because i'll be honest mate

roxy is the only way i'll even pay half interest to rose

Honestly I'm not sure what guard there is against this in every game

If the Time player goes mad and just rewinds time a few thousands times what stops them from winning

Oh right the 'alpha' and 'predestination' lol what a bunch of fucking garbage

No, that was actually a terrible thing and I feel bad.

Not sure, i liked lots of parts

Why is John: Rise Up so perfect?
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004987

That final panel

How prophetic

daily reminder that lord english wins

Roxy is sweet and innocent, and unaware her daughter is being turned into a living toilet while being stripped of all her self-worth, not knowing she's admitted she's a whore who wants to fuck her own mother, or that she's five seconds from pissing herself in public as she tries to explain the weird collar she has on or why Jade is laughing so much.

Well you're right but the specific thing that enabled it with her instead of say Dave was that she did not care about dying, making doomed Aradias, and making loads and loads of offshoot realities where copies of all her friends would die too. It's probably not too common to care so little for you and everyone around you but still want to complete the game.

wins what

I'm not a fan, since it pretty much only did one thing. My favorite flashes are the ones that advance the story on a lot of different fronts.

>yfw

An asswhoopin'.

These panels were so unnatural and weird, like the first page of Jane going trickster.

We all knew

They feel uncanny valley compared to how quicky and jittery all previous stuff was in animation. It feels too smooth and kind of off.

god don't remind me

who is this?

Rose's comeuppance was becoming a useless bitch

Unfortunately she dragged Kanaya down that hole with her

I was not expecting Jade and Kanaya to get along so well, its actually really cute

Check out Jane's fingerwork here.

>jade never used the proton cannon

what's your favorite minor joke in homestuck.

mine is broads destroying bathrooms.

In a way yeah

Rose has become a boring, shallow, unlikeable person who refuses to grow, and she's stuck with an equally complacent simpleton troll who also never amounted to anything

Rose's fate is horrifying

Oh shit
This makes a lot of sense in a really stupid way

>magic is fake as shit / magic is real

Pose as a t
oh

Really? Explain it to me, I never understood why it was called that.

How'd you like BREEDING DUTIES

>she's stuck with an equally complacent simpleton troll who also never amounted to anything
>brood mother to an entire race who fought its previous oppressor
>never amounted to anything
I know Hussie's presentation is shit but let's not confuse our fanfictions with what happened here.

Technically speaking, Roxy is the brood mother of the entire troll race

>GA: Where One Day I Was Visited By A Stranger Who Dressed And Spoke In White
The plot thickens!
Kanaya just explained, its a slur dersites use for the frog, their team picked it since they thought it sounded catchy, Jade thought it'd be a cute name for theirs too.
Its cute, I love dumb game bullshit, the fact you can actively paradoxify something seems like it'll be a big deal later on

You know the ending is bad when a month has passed and we're still discovering new loose ends on a daily basis.

Kanaya didn't do shit to get back the Matriorb, Roxy got it for her through her FUCKING ABSURD rogue of void powers

could she even carry it?

Technically speaking, Roxy is one of the lazier deus ex machina of Hussie writing himself in a corner right at the end of his story.

With the metal lass suit she could

>"STAND BY. I'M PUTTING YOU ON SPEAKER CRAB."

Jade never MADE the Proton Cannon. Wasn't enough grist, apparently, and got handwaved with "lol copyright infringement, make something less cool"

doesn't last

hope you love the chemistry and intrigue between those three, it's gone forever

Roxy... had a hard life

You don't have to MAKE the Matriorb to be the midwife you just have to hatch it.

Which she did.

Off panel.

Like how Karkat became an inspiring leader to the troll race.

Off panel.

Like how the kids did things with their lives other than sit in a field and play football.

Off panel.

Mine is Tavros

Pretty sure she ditched it after that one part though, copyright stuff and all

Check out John's fingerwork here.

I feel legit bad for Roxy, she really must have fucked up in a past life to end up with that parking lot of clowns

She sort of did with Grimbark.

It just occurred to me that "Pose as a team. The world is real" could be done REALLY HORRIBLY in Homestuck if Hussie wanted to.

They all did it's really stupid to me that Roxy's the one who got put on a pedestal for it.

I mean shit Jake's life was much harder than her's but he just got shit on the entire time.

Reminder that Jane is so hot every Strilonde with a passing interest in vaginas wants her.

Predestination only really happens with timeloops. If a decision you make causes a paradox, you fuck up.

The reason why shit like Ectobiology happens is to wrap up the players into these paradoxes, so they can't rebel against it without dooming themselves.

Roxy is the only one of the scratch kids with anything resembling development

She tries hard and works towards her goal of meeting her shitty mom, and when she finally does?

DEAD

The difference is that Roxy wasn't a miserable self-loathing pity-guzzling complete COCKLUNCH about every fucking thing in her life, she actually kept an open heart and struggled with alcoholism over it before Hussie swept all that neatly under a rug

God I wish they had all died and it was Dirk's fault and none of them ever showed up again but her

Kanaya's theme is pretty soothing here, I dig it
Reminds me of the beach
also since I assume on of ya'll sent me this ask
fuckingletmehaveaname.tumblr.com/post/144016196144/so-youre-about-to-start-one-of-the-biggest

Dang it

>Pose as a team. The world is real.
>begin trailer for the most cringey fucking live-action Homestuck television series pilot you could ever have imagined

> but I look forward to seeing her grow
I'm so sorry

>120 minutes
>not smeared out in blood so a green pen can write >YEARS next to it

>sniper eri
>arasol lesbians
>everyone having fun despiste some bad cosplayers and fursuits in the middle
Thats some gold-tier pic here.

>No art of GT Nep with pounce ears like Jade

i dont remember john flipping off the reader and maybe rose if she was watching