Would /ourguy/ Robert Pattinson be a good candidate for the next film incarnation of Wolverine?

Would /ourguy/ Robert Pattinson be a good candidate for the next film incarnation of Wolverine?

>height: 6'1
Nah, we just had a too-tall actor in the role. The next Wolverine needs to be a manlet.

Why is Robert Pattinson in so much weird shit. I was watching the lost city of Z and was like "is that Robert Pattinson?" Not just him but everyone connected to twilight. Are they distancing themselves?

nope
no charisma and no acting skill whatsoever

Wrong. You obviously only know him from Twilight you fucking pleb.

He was 100% perfect in Cosmopolis and that one post-collapse movie in Australia

Next Wolverine with death grips OST

t. never actually saw him in a movie

>manlet
>roided to the gills to overcompensate
would be perfect

user he just has very low bodyfat

Charlie Day

>I never watched The Rover
pleb

looks like an action figure

There are anabolic cutting agents that can help with that. It's very unlikely, but possible, that he achieved that look naturally. But, hey, he's a genetic freak anyways. Maybe he did.

>that he achieved that look naturally. But, hey, he's a genetic freak anyways. Maybe he did.

YOURE A DUMB PERSON

U wot m8?

Also, just noticed this guy has some reddit-tier tattoos.

Do you think he maybe too big for the role?

It's been a pretty long time since the last twilight movie

You're a rude person. Read the rest of my post. It implies that he took something like deca or winstrol. I know plenty of wrestlers who have achieved similar body types with both cutting agents and naturally. There are (very few) freaks out there.

>I know plenty of wrestlers who have achieved similar body types with both cutting agents and naturally.

YOU ARE A DUMB PERSON

>i only kinda cheat, i dont take roids i swear :^)

Some are natural. Others use agents.

There are two types. That's what I'm saying. You're reading comprehension is maybe 3rd grade level.

His post tattoo was deleted

I feel like he's too well known and would never set in as Wolverine. Plus he'd be hella expensive, Fox needs to do what Disney is doing and get dozen-movie deals with unknowns for peanuts.

low fat efron looks pretty hot. He looks like 8 years older than he is which makes him hotter

That's a good point. I think visually and emotionally he's a good fit. But, maybe too much of a name.

I've seen every movie he is in
you are confusing puting a blank face with acting, and in The Rover case going semi retard for acting

This guy was supposed to be the next Brad Pitt, what the fuck happened?
He was amazing in The Rover and the first Twilight movie is decent.

what are those two faces on the left? looks familiar.

This exactly. the same reason why he'll never be Bond either.

They represent acting I think. The comedy and drama masks. Classic symbol,

too old

Superior manlet coming through