God: Most Abortions in History

God forms fetus in the womb
Psalms 139:13
"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb."

Miscarriages are the result of God's work, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/deuteronomy/20-17.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like he can turn on and off the wombs at will:
Hosea 9:14
"Give them, O Lord - what will you give?
Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts."

God (if he exists) does whatever he wants. It would be absurd for any creature to criticize/judge any act of the Creator. The only thing that matters is what God demands of YOU.

In fact, it looks like God can actually promise that women will NOT miscarry if they behave a certain way.

That looks like complete positive and negative control of the situation to me. Miscarriage? God made the call.

Yeah, God goes into the uterus and alters the natural processes that lead to a healthy birth so babies can die. Has nothing to do with women drinking or smoking while pregnant, getting hit in the womb, or having a genetic defect or a damaged uterus/ovaries.

This fucking nigger argues that intelligent design is bullshit because we can't observe God interfering in natural processes, but then he says God is causing abortions. Great job 10/10 *****

>It would be absurd for any creature to criticize/judge any act of the Creator.

Don't women cry as a result of mean old God's abortion? Doesn't innocent unborn senior citizen can has a right to live?

Someone asks God for something stupid. Nothing new.
How does the pic you posted suggest what you stated?

And lo' the most sacred of rain fell upon those that the Lord hath seen and taken unto His fold. Large and heavy those loads rained down upon the faithful.
It was then that He spake the words; "I'm done, good-night". And then the showers came to an abrupt end, and from the Lord came these words; "ZzzzZz ZzzzZzzz"

>How does the pic you posted suggest what you stated?

I stated: In fact, it looks like God can actually promise that women will NOT miscarry if they behave a certain way.

I should have included:
Exodus 23:26 "You shall serve the Lord your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you. None shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days."

It's all there right there in the inerrant bible. Infallible bait.

Or maybe God doesn't cause everything in the universe to happen

>Or maybe God doesn't cause everything in the universe to happen

"God Governs in the affairs of men ... a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice..."
Ben Franklin, speaking on behalf of God.

Sounds like he was talking to a particular group of people at a particular time. That's kind of how myth works - it's a story that can't be proven true or false which is used to convey an organized set of principals, ideas, and ethics.

Why don't you spend time combing through the the Odyssey and the Iliad looking for the funny inconsistencies the Greeks believed in? Well, that would be absurd because how could anyone take all of that literally to begin with? ...

God may have formed you in the womb but he knew you BEFORE!

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you"

God doesn't exist and the Bible is plagiarism

What the fuck does he have to do with the Bible? All that quote suggests is that he was a theist, not a Christian.

Pic related. With all the divine symbolism imbued within the US Constitution, it's obvious that a belief in some God is core to the nation's founding - but here we have Adams saying it's not the Christian religion. I wonder what religion the founders had in common if it weren't Christianity then. Didn't most of them belong to a specific group of like ideology? Some kind of fraternity?

Who was plagiarized?

pepsi challenge: (((jew/atheist)))

Epic of Gilgamesh, for example. It tells about the flood a thousand years before the Bible.

>Jeremiah 1:5
>“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you"

No no no fuck no! Not before! Get out of here with that shit. That would mean conception can possibly be the beginning of life.

Fucking is the only beginning of life. that's what God says. Are you calling God a liar? That's why we need to celebrate fucking day not your special snowflake fucking birth day.

Is Jeremiah even a real book in the bible? Fuck that shit.

If that's the case then I guess you're all fucked.

But what if these myths are inspired by actual events that people could only preserve the knowledge of through oral tradition? That would explain why all the major religions appear to be discussing the same things in different ways.

Come on Mr. Epicurus. Enlighten me with your foundational wisdom. Underaged twat.

You mean it independently attests the historical nature of the biblical account
Checkmate bible denialists

>That would mean conception can possibly be the beginning of life.

Are you really an user Sup Forums poster or some Borat wannabe punking us. Cuz I fell for the b8.

Nope, I meant that the Bible wasn't ispired by God, but plagiarised from a different source

answer

B-But the fetuses are innocent. God is an avenging child murdering psychopath.

> Women trying to have kids at 40 yrs old, instead of 14 yrs old (as Nature intended)
> Miscarriage
> Somehow it is God's fault

Check your free will

>Come on Mr. Epicurus. Enlighten me with your foundational wisdom. Underaged twat.

Hey, how do you know I'm not some overaged twat? You know age and treachery quickly overcomes youth and skill.

The Bible says God is in complete control of everything that goes on the womb. If there's a live birth, praise God. If it's a miscarriage, praise God for not terminating her skanky ass too.

>That would mean conception can possibly be the beginning of life.

I meant to say "That would mean conception cannot possibly be the beginning of life." if what you say is true. And of course it isn't. Because God says so.

So he is blaming something he doesnt believe in in order to dodge the question?

Noa was born a thousand years after the actual flood happened. Verstehen?

>Hey, how do you know I'm not some overaged twat? You know age and treachery quickly overcomes youth and skill.

A valid point, but youth and skill without experience often leads to recklessness of the most potent sort. Think Alexander the Great burning down the Temple of Persepolis in a drunken stupor.

>The Bible says God is in complete control of everything that goes on the womb. If there's a live birth, praise God. If it's a miscarriage, praise God for not terminating her skanky ass too.

You've never seriously studied theology.

If God is the creator of the universe, then everything in the universe is subject to the laws of His creation. Said laws facilitate every natural process that occurs, so when you're happy about something, anything, you have God to thank for facilitating that happiness. Pretty simple to understand even if you don't believe in any deity.

Does God support driveby shootings or hit and run killings? Does he use them to slaughter people he doesn't like?

No.

Does God try to guide human civilization by doing things like creating divine eugenics programs and advancing evolution and natural selection?

Yes.

Do bad things happen? Yes, this gives us the choice to reject God and be evil. This is part of free will.

Do good things happen? Yes. God isn't a sadist.

Is "A baby can die due to miscarriage." a valid argument for abortion? No, you dumb fuck.

>B-But the fetuses are innocent. God is an avenging child murdering psychopath.

Well there was that killing off all the firstborn of Egypt. It had to be done to change Pharaoh's mind. We're OK with these losses as acceptable civilian casualties. They were probably sinners anyway.

But somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking there could have been something a little less bloodthirsty that could easily have changed Pharaoh's mind rather than the slaughter of thousands of babies.

>Noa was born a thousand years after the actual flood happened

Noah is introduced in Genesis, the story of which takes place long before recorded history. If I write an account of Roman history, that doesn't mean I believe it's happening today.

Pretty damn sure it was the Pharaoh who was slaughtering Jewish baby males. Pretty sure pestilence is what was said to stop him.

genesis was written a thousand years after the epic of gilgamesh was written.

>We're OK with these losses as acceptable civilian casualties

God sounds like a Pentagon rep.
Not very godly of him.

Yeah, but it was set at the time they believed to be the beginning of the world. Just like if I wrote a book about Rome - I would in no way be implying that Rome were a present-day phenomenon.

>Does God support driveby shootings or hit and run killings?
When god orders a hit, why wouldn't he use gangs who are 1) believers, 2) up to the challenge, 3) armed to the teeth and 4) easily triggered to violence?

Pretty smart. I'd say God knows exactly what he's doing. And who the fuck are you to question GOD you fucking fuck?

>Does he use them to slaughter people he doesn't like? No.

Sure he does. He even blesses them.
Psalm 137:9 "How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock."

He sure did in the Olde Testatment. Amakellites? Slaughtered. Moabites? Gone. Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites? Every man woman and child slaughtered. Pregnant women bellies ripped open. Infants dashed against the rocks. Pleases God and good fucking riddance!

(oh, keep all the young virgin girls for your pleasure later)

the original story doesn't have anything to do with Noah and Yahveh. So it was obiously ripped off.

>Is "A baby can die due to miscarriage." a valid argument for abortion?

Are you God? Only God can cause a miscarriage. Only God can say an innocent unborn child is unfit to be human being. Only God can drop a bloody fetus into toilet and get any joy from watching it swirl the drain from Heaven above.

>When god orders a hit, why wouldn't he use gangs who are 1) believers, 2) up to the challenge, 3) armed to the teeth and 4) easily triggered to violence?
>Pretty smart. I'd say God knows exactly what he's doing. And who the fuck are you to question GOD you fucking fuck?

If God has to resort to manipulating thugs to accomplish a murder, he's neither omnipotent or omniscient, and thus not glorious enough to escape our criticisms. We can question such a God and we should.

>Sure he does. He even blesses them.
Psalm 137:9 "How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock."

He sure did in the Olde Testatment. Amakellites? Slaughtered. Moabites? Gone. Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites? Every man woman and child slaughtered. Pregnant women bellies ripped open. Infants dashed against the rocks. Pleases God and good fucking riddance!

(oh, keep all the young virgin girls for your pleasure later)

The word "blessed" means happy. If you bless someone, you wish them happiness. The verse is suggesting (and you'd know if you read the preceding verses) that the Jews will seek revenge for the destruction of Jerusalem. This blood lust is not sanctioned or accepted by God. If humans are the ones doing the killing - even if in the name of God - how are the murders God's fault?

Prove it

wikipedia

>the original story doesn't have anything to do with Noah and Yahveh. So it was obiously ripped off.

If anything, variation in the story is originality, since it used fewer exact parallels to the story than just copying it completely and changing the names.

However, you don't seem to know that there is a Noah figure in ancient Babylonian/Sumerian myth: Ut-Napishtim, who received visions of the flood and the ark in a dream rather than by direct revelation like Noah.

You straight-up don't know what you're talking about.

>With all the divine symbolism imbued within the US Constitution, it's obvious that a belief in some God is core to the nation's founding -

King George III was God's vicar on Earth. He was coronated to be the Divine Ruler over his Royal Subjects. He was the Defender of the Faith.

The Founding Fathers were Blasphemers who violated God's Rule over men by creating a secular republic. The Founders were all deliberately Deists because atheism was still a capital offence. They crafted a secular government that rejected Divine Rule and the Rule of God.

They may have escaped judgement for their sins in this life, but America's Founders are surely burning in HELL now for rejecting God as their sole ruler.

I'm guessing this is why you don't know what you're talking about.

>Miscarriage
>Somehow it is God's fault
>Check your free will

God says he tightly controls formation in the womb. Are you calling God a liar?

God can send me a fucking bucket list or he can lick my crusty ballsack, leaf. Stop trying to speak for your sky wizard who changes his mind based on what is convenient for you.

yeah. Rule number one of Christianity. God is the only one who can end a life

>If humans are the ones doing the killing - even if in the name of God - how are the murders God's fault?
God commanded the Israelites to kill half of Canaan, steal their land and livestock and take their underage girls as brides.

Best. God. Ever.

Um... they should have been a lot more afraid of defecting from the British Empire and declaring the independence of Britain's largest colony than of being persecuted for their religious beliefs. Do you even think? Like, why would they care if atheism was a capital offense if they were AT WAR with the enforcers of said offense?

I'm guessing their deism is more a result of atheists not being permitted into the secret club they were almost all a part of. You know, the same club that designed Washington DC's infrastructure.

source pls. There are far too many incorrect/superficial interpretations of scripture for me to know which verses you might be referring to here.

>source pls
biblehub.com/deuteronomy/20-17.htm

>biblehub.com/deuteronomy/20-17.htm

K. Brutal, but that was the nature of war and survival back then. If one group seeks to reserve a culture/civilization while the rest are barbaric tribals, and those tribals happen to be attacking said group...

I'm an atheist but this is a shitty argument. There's a marked difference between the actions of an omniscient and omnipotent divine being and the meddling of man. It's just another for of the problem of evil which has always been an incredibly weak argument. It's nothing more than an appeal to emotion.