Seriously burger faggots ban assault weapons

seriously burger faggots ban assault weapons

you don't need an AR 15 to fucking hunt deer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMl8RgS7gWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Australians thought the same about emu's

No but they need them to keep the niggers in check.

>"assault weapons"
>real
pick one captain knife bin

How does dying feel like?

We don't need bicycles either, should we ban those too? I can have whatever I want, you lost the war you can't tell us what to do anymore.

Great bait mate, I rate it 8/8

>you don't need an AR 15 to fucking hunt deer

you could also wipe your shitty ass with your hand, but Charmin is always best.

Not until Germany bans assault axes. You don't need an AR Axe to fucking chop wood.

I don't want to hunt deer, I want to hunt domestic enemies (at some indefinite point in the future if it becomes necessary for my life and liberty:^)

Why did they kill thermselves

it's literally none of your business cuck

You're right, we need it to fight our government, you fucking cuck.

I need assault rifles to

>protect my house
>protect my country
>protect my family
>hunting
>defense
>practice

It's called the bill of RIGHTS not the bill of NEEDS

It's my RIGHT to own guns that scare you because if I didn't you would try to rob/hurt/kill me.

Fuck off nigger just because your countrymen are weak cowards who rolled over and let their rights get taken away doesnt mean americans will SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE FAGGOT

They didn't use assault weapons

Checkmate, Pakistan

No, but I do need my fedora

>be American
>get shot

I wouldn't know

Have fun carving your nasty roast with a spoon btdub

Wasnt the assault weapons ban in place when Columbine happened?

Yes

I was thinking the same thing.

We already used guns to tell you guys to fuck off once, we might need them again for a similar purpose.

It's bait but AR15 is illegal to hunt deer with in the state of Virginia because the caliber is too small.

Caliber to hunt deer must be above .230 to hunt deer in the state. AR15 is .223.

You don't use them to hunt dear though, it's used for hunting humans and trashy facebook photos.

>you don't need an AR 15 to fucking hunt deer.

You don't need to deep throat cocks 24/7 yet you fucking do it anyway

No, we need them to hunt commies.

>protect my country
>implying every citizen would rob/hurt/kill you otherwise

why would you even want to protect that country? Sounds like a shit country to me.

You have been banned from /r/politics

Nice setup m8

Why aren't americans fighting their government? I keep hearing this "we need our guns to oust tyrants!" meme but when is it actually going to happen?

Blacks and muzzies are off blasting police and blowing up shops, but why aren't the whiteys that always go on about needing MUH 2A to SCARE DA GUBMENT actually doing anything?

So why are you in Germany?

Virginia is in the top 10 states to live in imo. Those fucky biscuit biters won't ever know the beauty of firing anything other than blanks when they're all castrated as a final loss of rights.

SHALL

>murder capital of Europe
Yes you would Ahmed

Its not for hunting deer. Its for hunting people.
> but exactly! Thats wrong and meany face, etc!!! 1!
Dont be one of those people then, fag.

you realize thats not an ar 15 in your pic right?

>what is a tek 9

The purpose of the 2nd amendment isn't for hunting, you British fuck

Pokemon Global Observation has never seen it, I assure you. Old setup before move 1, pic related

But you do need a knife to cut your meat.

Well the national guard doesn't run around looting shops and killing each other ...

old setup 02

Because Trump came along and gave us the opportunity to just vote the progressives out. I knew a lot of people ready to take up arms when our only options were corrupt democrats, cuckservatives, and neocons.

>that was never legal for unlicensed civilians to own
That's bullshit though. Machine guns are still legal for unlicensed civilians to own.

This.

OP doesn't know that 5.56 rifles come in many variants. Also, the most common hunting rifle is a semi-auto 30.06.

I'm tired of being a cuccboi who cant own a weapon for target practice or self defense because weedman thinks theyre scary

never let go of our freedumbs americans

We have them specifically because your shit government didn't let its citizens have them.

223 is undersized for deer

Criminals don't give a fuck if you ban things, you dumb cunt.

a pistol

Because we get thrown in jail if we try.
We need millions of people around the USA to get together and just march on the White House tbqh

So back to letting sand niggers rape and/or butcher your women with machetes, Bong.

You don't need a knife to drink tea so why don't you ban all knives?

What they really need is to put aspergers from autism back to full fledged schizophrenia in the next ICD amendment.
And never allow them to public places.

Or make IDC-commission pay for every mass murder committed by asperger, just like they do with gun-free zones in Tennessee.

that is a ugly fucking AR15

Do you know how fucking ugly that's going to be? Nobody wants to be responsible for the ensuing loss of millions or tens of millions of lives.

Do you know what would happen to the US Dollar once that kind of conflagration starts? It's going to take a shit. We'll lose the ability to import oil, and we import something like 50% of what we use. Without that oil, the major metropolitan areas will become acutely aware of where their food is no longer coming from.

Car bomb never went off, as well as the propane bombs in the cafeteria. They were aiming for a kill count in the hundreds documents show.

Aren't Britcucks vegan?

Okay bong you win this round. I thought it was an AB-10.

That's because it's an HK416A5

lurk moar spaghetti-o

>Implying I own an AR15 to hunt deer
You forget why the second amendment was created.

Militias aren't for hunting deer.

Because butchering the defenseless is a British past time.

It's not for hunting deer. It's for hunting redcoats.

>I knew a lot of people ready to take up arms when our only options were corrupt democrats, cuckservatives, and neocons.
Why didn't they, you pussy cucks?

>Because Trump
lmao 4 more years of erosion of your rights in the name of business.

They arent for hunting deer, its to waste goverment tyrants if we feel so inclined

not a good firing position, she has no leverage

Is there any reason you shouldn't use an AR-15 to hunt deer though?

Is 5.56 not a good calibre to kill deer with?

>too pussy to revolt without government sanction
Sounds like it's the government that scares you.

Yeah, and because of the rarity of that tax stamp as well as supply and demand, a full auto is around $16,000.

A semi auto is less than $1000. You act like they are everywhere. Even in states where you can own full auto there are not many, if one, full auto range. Most ranges won't even let you pick up your brass but that's besides the point, even if you can get one you will never be able to use it. They are collector's items.

>AR15

I believed you burgers knew your weapons but no.

Those aren't even AR's, stupid twat

Just wait until I'm done building my AR-10. I'm going to use it on my elk hunt this year. I will be sure to post pics of the rifle with the dead elk.

For the umpteenth million time, it's not called the bill of needs.

They had battle rifles not assault rifles.
The funny thing is the remington 700 has never need banned yet it can blow through cop arnor and kill at a range beyond what the ar15 is capable of. Only downfall is bolt action.

whoever filmed this looks like a fucking potato

you can use for deer thou

Good thing that AR15 has almost no recoil. Who has that Kike faggot journalist complaining about PTSD from shooting a little girl's semi auto at the range? Post that shit nigguh

Here's a benchy instead.

You are so fat and ugly.

Coming from you, mr canada it means exactly nothing.

Its not even a battle rifle.

It's a fucking Hi-point carbine

Aka a shitty plastic pistol made into a rifle that shoots pistol rounds.

>battle rifles

Nigger it was a carbine that shoots the same kind of bullets as Glock handguns.

*ineffectually shoots at drone*

Seriously britons faggots ban assault toothpicks

You don't need a toothpick 15 to fucking clean teeth.

>A semi auto is less than $1000. You act like they are everywhere
I get that it sounds better in an argument, but it's incorrect that licensing is required. Not that it matters with the semantic "assault weapon" nonsense.

its not to hunt deer, its to hunt traitors

What about a caribou? webm related

Dylan and Eric are red pilled. They followed the Matrix. Wearing trenchcoats and than BANG BANG BANG

It's perfectly fine to hunt deer with.
Only Fudds and antigunners have a problem with it

youtube.com/watch?v=UMl8RgS7gWo

It's so small that all you are doing is torturing the deer. When it gets hit it will fucking fly hundreds of yards away from you, generally south unless a grove lies elsewhere. Then you have to track the damn blood for an hour hoping to get another shot, and if you do find it it's all for nothing. Why? Because the meat is ruined, the animal is suffering et cetera. Clean shots are as merciful as hunting gets.

I know a lot of hunters that will let some animals go because of the overwhelming sense of majesty, you just can't put the animal down.

If you hunt for prizes it never matters, all those faggots want are some antlers to go over their Pinterest remodeled den. Fuck those guys.

Praise KEK when you gallouch a deer. The native americans had it right.

bruh I don't have to be scared of my government because I don't live in a third world shithole like you :^)

>using automatics in extreme cold
Why not something more temperature-insensitive like a bolt or pump action?

Why not use a proper sized round for the size of the animal you're hunting?

Why is the Discovery channel still so shit and why isn't How It's Made on more often?

In the military 'assault weapon' means 'automatic weapon'.

Those are already illegal in the US unless u have a class 3 license, which is almost exclusively military personnel.