If you're of Latin origin like me you should ditch the Judeo-Christian morality that enslaves and cucks you and follow...

If you're of Latin origin like me you should ditch the Judeo-Christian morality that enslaves and cucks you and follow a true and powerful religion linked to our roots. The One Before Yahweh. The One Before Jupiter. The Original Roman Religion.

The Religion of Numa, which brought power to Ancient Rome.

sacred-texts.com/cla/numa/numa01.htm
federalistpublicola.com/2010/02/18/considerations-on-the-religion-of-numa-on-the-roman-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HR4hp_-kSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amen!

Where are my fellow Mediterranean-bros at? Not a single drop of amerind blood, feels good being a white Hispanic.

Christianity formed the modern family unit in Europe and pretty much lifted the barbarians out of savagery...

Keep telling yourself that, christcuck.

True latins are catholics and read the Vulgate aka Biblia Sacra Latina

>white Hispanic

This filthy religion from the desert usurped the Roman way. Get ready for the cross~!

Remember this † ? It'll be useful again, christcuck.

>hue monkey
>even remotely related to the Romans

Here comes the snownigger. Go back to shit in the woods, barbarian.

My country was a province under Rome. I'm more Roman than you, you clown.

And what do you think Hispania was, you daft cunt?

>the one before Jupiter
you don't talk shit about Deus Pater and our Indo-European pantheon, our heritage is first and foremost Indo-European

>Judeo-Christian

How did this meme start? Christians viewed Jews with suspicion and actively drove them from Christian lands for most of the last 2,000 years. Muslims were far more tolerant of Jews in the last 1,400 years than Christians were.

Why do people on Sup Forums constantly pick one aspect of a society and attribute all success or failure to that aspect? You do it about fucking everything.

Do you really think you're Spanish just because some horny sailor railed your jungle abomination of great great great grandmother back in the day?

Kek

Silly Yank. Crediting all success to a single attribute is the one thing that makes Sup Forums great.

>Latin origin
hue

Mostly used by atheists, protestants, and a few traitors among the catholic clergy.

Same guy, basically.

That's what stupid people do. Societal issues and trends are the most complicated thing in the known universe. Human minds are the most complex single object, an interaction of millions of them plus environmental factors is the most complex type of issue on the planet.

When you reduce these events and trends to one cause, you are a fucking idiot. Everything has a complex interaction of causes.

Christianism appeared in Israel. Jesus was Jewish as were his disciples and the first christian communities.
Half the Bible is the Torah.

My last name is literally roman

But then again it's a spanish name held by manh spics

Roman last names are common in countries that have romance languages.

It was started by Jews and Jewish puppets in america.

It's a total fabrication. Orthodox Jews hate the term. Read the Talmud. They believe that Jesus is boiling in shit in hell for eternity. The two religions are opposed to each other.

It's used by slimy shapeshifters like Ben Shapiro to manipulate conservatives into supporting Israel these days.

No the last name is actually "roman"

I think at this point there are more mixed mongrels with this last name than actual spaniards. In my family for instance the only other male around my age with this last name has a dark mom, and he will likely spread it more than me

But Christian nations actively tried to disavow any strong connections with Judaism. Often they'd bring up how Jews killed Jesus and how Jesus saved all mankind and Jews were vocally denouncing Jesus as savior by continuing to practice Judaism.

Christians trying to link Christian and Jewish values as one only started appearing in modern times, ironically about the same time Jews started migrating en mass to Palestine inside the Ottoman empire.

>vai a merda
sem a igreja romana, Europa seria mas merda islamica.

That's what I'm saying senpai

>Half the Bible is the Torah.

Half the bible is also a part of the Torah.

God damn get it right Mohammed.

there's versions of "Román" in italy and france too, I think that's what he meant.

I think in Italy its "Romano"

Ah okay i see

Why did the iberics fugg the natives so much
Bunch of animals

just you
>whiny white-wana-be
think your ancestry is so great...
don't even know their names I guess, no pedigree.

>viralata

>hey believe that Jesus is boiling in shit in hell for eternity
This is in the Zohar, not the Talmud and Mohamed is included.

Pagan larping...

When will this scourge end.

Not even close, cuck. Your prophet is one to show the other cheek. My god is firm but fair. One is a master, the other is a slave. Guess which one is the slave, desertcuck.

Romano?

The slave mentality is common to both traditions. It's like you don't even Nietzsche.

Like Muslims would stand a chance against the Roman Republic.

who wouldn't fuck a tiny, curvy submissive native girl after several months of sea travel followed by several months of fighting in jungles with boiling hot and humid weather while wearing a thick gambeson?

I still regret it happened though

THREAD THEME AND FIRST HYMN OF THE RELIGION

youtube.com/watch?v=0HR4hp_-kSI

I don't need others to give me confirmation that I'm white

I have the documents of my great grand parents who came from seville and the others (mom's side) who lived in here in small villages here in the south and all have german names

I've gone deep into the
>muh heritage
Wormhole

top kek

fascinated with countries one or two of your ancestors left, a hundred years ago.

>meanwhile, not doing shit, in a shitty country
# Muh Heritage

It's about blood, cuck.

watered down blood
>with none of the culture.

are you proud of the majority of your blood?
black slaves, Indians, and some other peasants.

enjoy your broken country and olympics

Culture is fluid and religion changes culture. This is but a first seed to change that will happen in the decades to come, fat North American.

puta que pariu, mas sua ignorancia e forte mesmo.
>Ich bin, auf Deutchland.
no tienes ni una gota de cultura, y ni religion Antigua.
>get over your sorry self.
2 great great grand-parents, lol. out of the 8!!!

"I your latin"
give up 2,000 years of culture and religion.
and dance naked in the woods, and worship pagan idols.

>because I wanna feel special
I'm an Arian princess, and have the documents to prove it.

I laugh at your attempts, you buffoon. Go back to your decadent culture.

ja me diverti enchendo bastante seu saco.

>acaso voce nao reparou que sou brasileiro?
mas falando serio, que merito que tem o "panteon Greco-romano"?

first post, underrated post

>acaso voce nao reparou que sou brasileiro?

Not with that shitty attempt at Portuguese.

>mas falando serio, que merito que tem o "panteon Greco-romano"?

It's not a religion tainted by slave morality as is Christianity and Judaism. And it finds roots on our Latin origin. Go read On the Genealogy of Morality for starters.

>Ya, main deutch brooder ;)

Ja, mijn Duitse broeder.

jajajaja, sou poliglota rapaz.
muitos anos ja sem visitor o brasil

escravidao era coisa antiga, e logo foi re introduzida por musulmano

Being of mostly Italian/Greek/Iberian heritage I got a lot of choices.

Ancient Iberian and Roman/Greek had some pretty based religions.

My mother and father were born in Greece, I'm not sure if that makes me first or second generation.

Anything but Abrahamic religions.

>If you're of Latin origin like me you should ditch the Judeo-Christian morality that enslaves and cucks you and follow a true and powerful religion linked to our roots.
In this sign you will conquer.

>white and arab

Watch out for that cross, boyo.