How about that homestuck webcomic

How about that homestuck webcomic
The one I'm currently reading and discussing on the board for comics and cartoons

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
nsfw-pj.tumblr.com/post/144018731974/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope you weren't attached to your favorite characters liveblogger.

Hahah silly user, mods don't allow things they dislike even if it's not breaking any rules!

INTO THE TRASH ENJOY THE ***THREE*** DAY BAN, FAG

If there's a problem with the site make sure the higher-ups become aware of it.

Sup Forums.org/feedback
Sup Forums.org/feedback
Sup Forums.org/feedback

it's one salty janitor actually

Why the fuck did they trash the other thread? We were only 90 something post away from bump limit

thanks mods

Man I'm glad my edit is still popping up

they got spooked

Alright back to the comic now.
I wonder if the body is gonna be the new 'what pumpkin' kind of deal.
Of the trolls, I liked Sollux, karkat, kanaya, and Eridan in that order so i'm 3/4 right now

Is this why Dave became gay? The cooties did it?

What did he mean by this?

He became gay because there WERE no cooties

Well, one of them stays cool. So that's something at least, hopefully you stick it out to the end, the next bits are fantastic at the very least.

He wants to put it in Jade, but he's not sure how to ask without making it awkward.

it's a fantastic edit

Was Poppop as big a child abuser as John is?

Panic.png

god i miss the shitstorm that came from this, i wish they were archived

Remember that he is the most important character in homestuck

Man, Gamzee was so shit from the outset that I ignored all the signs that he was going to go batshit on everyone.

>Dad wasn't trying to hug John out of love for his father but in fear and long repressed actions of trying to be the best son to him as to not incur his wraith

aaaand its done

nsfw-pj.tumblr.com/post/144018731974/

Still think Hussie's insistence on pinning Eridan as irrevocably evil was assended retarded given what was shown incomic. Eridan's the result of Alternia's fuckended social system, groomed to be that way from his wriggling day. His moirail ditches him, he's left alone on his planet during the game and kills 50,000 or something angels.

Yet for as much as a desperate and arrogant douche as he was there were actually points where he had some softer bits to him, and even was grateful to Kanaya for encouraging him with his wwhite science wwand. Most of which was basically thrown in his face and made up as not being that important or as a 'joke' to play on him specifically. His plan was wrought by literally losing Hope in the situation itself, markedly made because Karkat kept a lid on everything before then. Aradia blew up, their victory was snatched from them, and a murderous psycho-dog was chasing them to kill. Eridan's never been shown to be very perceptive or smart, his plans were undoubtedly ridiculously retarded but in circumstances there wasn't much else for him to live for. Feferi never was going to be his, much the same as Eridan and Sollux were never going to have a healthy black romance either (the relationship he wanted more to be honest).

When the duel came up, and I still point this out, Sollux didn't DIE from fighting Eridan, and I don't believe he was aiming to kill Sollux either. Feferi wigging out and jumping at him I think was the straw that broke the camel's back with him, and after killing Feferi he undoubtedly saw Kanaya's movements for her own weapon. Kanaya, who earlier shat over him and his gratefulness to her for helping him. So, lacking hope in anything at that point, he fucked the Matriorb (fulfilling his genocidal theme) and killed Kanaya as well for good measure.

For a genocidal maniac bent on being as cartoonishly evil as he supposedly was, he didn't finish Sollux, or even Karkat who was in the same damn room and watched that all happen

Where's the one comic where he's like TURN AROUND SHE'S A VAMPIRE

Noice.

But where's the one with hairy pits I asked for?

The best poster on the entire board

>terezi is gonna get merkd by the god of clouns
I for one cannot wait
I was so sure he'd remain a useless stoner and then eat shit inadvertently to save karkat or something god damn what a heel turn

>cottoncandy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Question towards people caught up:
Is this before or after Eridan fights Sollux and destroys the matronorb? I genuinely forget.

oh goodie another fucking password prompt
I wonder what it could be this time

based

Welcome to SS13Stuck

>I wonder what it could be this time
hehehehehaHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK

how much for something in the style of THIC terezi but with John caught between Roxy and Terezi in a fucked up red/black threesome?

It happens at the same time

>I wonder what it could be this time

Don't try to guess the passwords, they're retardedly easy (one in particular) and it's actually a MUCH later part of the comic.

What level of irony are we at

Cotton Candy was a good ship before John/Roxy made it obsolete

I didn't get into the first one, its just annoying to know there's probably going to be this big huge reveal about it and the arm things, but its like, I know the shit is already coming so I don't even care, I don't actually feel any suspense about what the shit could mean since I've seen it so much already. Now I'm more annoyed than anything, could they seriously not have been their own pages or what?
>mfw

Simply too many Nepetas. LE should really go on another killing spree.

The boobs really are great and all, but I must admit I find myself enjoying how you did their hair in this and the last kitten underwear group shot. Good shit all round Angel.

Why yes, they could! With NO ill effects, too. It's actually fucking baffling that he went that route when other time travel doesn't have to.

>tfw no dad to leave you encouraging notes

I didn't have a father figure growing up so this shit is really fucking with me emotionally right now. What a great fucking father, I'm so happy John had a loving family you don't even know

I'm totally gonna do this if I ever have a little shit of my own.

Is it worth it to take advice from /ic/ or are they just a bunch of cranky assholes? I can tell some of the things they see are worth listening to, but they act like there's only one way to do things and it's the most boring and soul-sucking way to learn art possible.

I didn't even know it was in progress but I'm glad I decided to come back one last time.

It is immediately after. Eridan absconds, Karkat freaks out, then contacts Gamzee to see if he's alright and realizes the cloun has lost it.

Oh hey its actually a canon thing
Neat

/ic/ is nothing but a bunch of idiots who suggest shitty art books like loomis to git gud. dont even bother with them desu senpai

/ic/ is not the only way. There are other ways to learn. But listening to /ic/ WILL get you results.

but you didnt
send me two dollars and i will make that for you

oh man uh
thats like 3 and a half characters in a complicated pose and really detailed coloring
probs like $90 man. if thats too much i can do that in a simpler coloring style for 60 or cheaper for just a shaded sketch or lineart

/ic/ is sort of hit or miss
you have to keep in mind the majority of people there can't draw but there definitely is valuable information being passed around so its worth skimming and getting redlines occasionally

if the advice is still like it was from back in the day theyre really short sighted and don't give much advice specific to your situation

like, drawing from references all the time really isn't a great way to learn, especially if you want to draw something like mspa

how about in the vein of those davekat doodles or just the outlines like with that terezi 'not-xray' pic

Oh shit I remember that video
God damn it all makes sense now

Also damn can this guy make some beautiful art

>retcon was a last second attempt to infuse life into a dead comic with the kind of twists Hussie used to be famous for
>it just made things even worse and changed nothing
>Hussie didn't do the smart thing and build up to it and have password screens already there years ago, or a few littered around the present updates of the time that couldn't be solved until near the end of the comic

talk about lazy and lifeless

Damn shame he ends up outsourcing all the art later

The man died inside

Yeah I pretty much just used /ic/ to download a bunch of art books and wrote off everything that is posted there as either shitposts or people pissed off at their inability to git gud.

I can draw stuff like sprite mode characters using pencil+paper just fine, but I've had a hell of a time making the transition to digital. Even after a week of just doing basic exercises with a tablet my lines still look like shit. I'm getting better though.

That's true. I love the fact that Caliborn is actually the one who drew that panel. It describes the ending perfectly.

I mean the dreamself isn't technically dead anymore right? So that means....

And who's fucking fault is that!?!?

After everyone botched about fast and loose.

All he wanted to do was hammer home that rose was scratch's niece

I seriously wonder if he wasn't some kind of adderall addict, it was/is a huge problem in college towns like Amherst

I can see him riding those for a few years before a massive crash and burn

His dad's and the odd gentlemen and the half cunt vapid truth

Rachel and her fucking eye rolls

>they're making fun of dave's comics within the context of their conversations
Oh gosh this is so cute and on point for what friends do it's not even funny

hahahah guess what that disappears forever :^)

John first got his retcon powers on April 5th 2013.

That's hardly last minute.

It's okay liveblogger, you can tell us what you think
go ahead

John's a horrible brother with how much he screwed over his sister

Given that two out of the three years since then were hiatuses it was

They grew up enough to learn when to retire memes

I dunno if this is pasta or what but it's mostly true. Vriska is AT MINIMUM just as much of a monster as Eridan...if for no other reason than she had all of Act 6 to accumulate more scenes where she's a huge bitch and faces no consequences

Enjoy the last throws of life in the the comic, because we are approaching the death of all that is fun.

Hey who's your favorite kid at this point

im lying there was no request

She said John

you know, i honestly think the ending + A7 wouldn't have gone over so badly if he had done some of the art. like the kid shenanigans, fucking around playing soccer and having picnics would have been kinda sweet and endearing if it was done in the style of MSPA and had an accompanying bit of text sarcastically pointing out how it has no bearing to the plot, enjoy it assholes.

>John's a horrible brother with how much he screwed his sister

fixed

The J Jonah Jameson one I mean, not the guy requesting in spoilers.

there's nowhere near enough prospit incest in this world

It would have been, yeah. The soul left and died a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

Terezi's pretty cute.

It just doesn't have any weight to it unless it's Jade, though, the other three are completely 2% tepid milk boring

Strilondes are LOADED with incestuous overtones though

oh yeah
/ic/ introduced me to that russian cite that had like every ghibli and animated feature art book in free downloadable scans
thanks /ic/, you're alright

oh for 3 characters? mm i'd say $15 for a drawing like this
just lines 10

my offer still stands

>John
>2% tepid milk boring

The fuck did you just say?

I don't know, I think Jane's uncomfortable sonlust adventures would be 120% adorable BECAUSE of how fucking vanilla she is. They are both massive prudes but you know. Bodies have urges.

In terms of psychosexual weird shit, yeah man, he's boring and normal as hell

Fuck you, I hated 5 at the start but I came around, I have mostly full faith its gonna be all good
Jadesprite is gonna go god tier and jack is gonna become a woman and kill himself for effectively becoming the queen
John>Dave>Rose=Jade
>dad/mom
I was blind but now I see

Why was John so angry at Caliborn? He didn't personally do anything to him so why beat the living shit out of him?

But he likes the have sex with the lights off in the missionary position
Solely for the purposes of procreation

I could see Jane getting talked into sonlust by Roxy as part of a threeway.

Which is a scenario I enjoy thinking about quite a lot.

>I have mostly full faith its gonna be all good

Well now you just made this whole thing sad.

Only the pre entry prototyping affects the rings/underlings.

Sickening