Why do girls have better taste in films than boys?

Why do girls have better taste in films than boys?

No u

i have fapped to this pic so many times, listening to My Bloody Valentine

Quit thinking with your dick.

>said literally no one ever

I don't want to be mean by women have fucking terrible taste in tv and movies. Even in romantic dramas they get outplayed by male taste

>t. embryo

By and large girls don't have any taste whatsoever and their interests are based off of what their boyfriends do.
I've only ever met one girl with taste.

im convinced that the bad taste on this board is due to icky girls and the occasional faggot

show yourselves whores

Quite the opposite
This board used to have better taste (it was never good though) when there were more girls here

gender baiting

taste doesnt know gender OP, now gtfo

Both men and women lose the taste award due to Michael Bay and Twilight shit, respectively.

Did they start making movies where you play along with your phone. Cause that's the only movies I've seen bitches enjoy.

By and large Sup Forums doesn't have any taste whatsoever and their interests are based on the opposite of what reddit does.
I've never seen one Sup Forums poster with taste.

How can they have better taste when the most tasteful women mimic the opinions of their boyfriends/ex's

>implying girls can get over their looks or average day drama to enjoy kino

im gril

>both asians and women lose the taste award due to Michael Bay and Twilight shit, respectively.

post ur femnine cock

Apart from my Grandma who likes extremely comfy detective shows like Poirot and Midsomer Murders women have no taste at all they just like the most recent popular trash and defend their position with appeals to emotion

The average girl doesn't even have taste in movies because they haven't developed it yet. The few girls on the street who have seen enough movies to have taste always talk about it because it makes them unique.

Seriously who is this chick. Looks like my ex with glasses and straighter hair, and I'm still not over her.

What year is this? 2009?

Imagine being a person with actual taste in that board and having to be all like "damn, Sup Forums, you fuckin' fine, all on-topic with your moeshit and current season discussion. I would totally spend time here, both as user and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another classic series. Like seriously imagine having to be a person with taste and not only refresh that board while Sup Forumsutists flaunt their disgusting MAL profiles in front of you, the thousands of series barely concealing their lack of taste and preference for sophomoric crap, and just sit there, refresh after refresh, hour after hour, while they kept circlejerking. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking taste but their haughty attitude as everyone in that board tells them they STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Sup Forums POSTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their sweaty fucking hands contort into types of shitposts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been watching nothing but a healthy diet of classics and later alleged cult series for your ENTIRE POST HISTORY coming straight out of tokyotosho. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their dimpled stomach as they pretend to be little girls, replying suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in their "on topic (for that is what they call it)" waifu discussion, the waifu they worked so hard for, watching thousands upon thousands of shit in the previous months. And then someone starts another thread, and you know you could kill every single person in this board before the FBI could track you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a person with actual taste. You're not going to lose your temper over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.