Civil War Spoiler Thread #8

Cap Quartet Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYt-31JkKvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lead, Tenor, Baritone, Bass, who's who?

xth for no one was right, except Olsen's thighs

First for GiANTS

Do you think Anthony Mackie and Daniel Bruhl licked each other's teeth gaps?

>I believe this belongs to you, Captain America!

how can man man be so based

>warmachine got the least screentime and had no cool scenes
>warmachine the only casualty
>breaking up tony and pepper, the only couple in the mcu with any chemistry

0/10, demanded a refund

The price you pay for being Tony's friend, m8.

>the only couple in the mcu with any chemistry
>Tony and Pepper
That's a funny way to spell Steve, Sam, and Bucky. At the same time

Computer, load up Ant-Man, please.

Are German's usually that lewd?

>Computer, hack the Avengers HQ main computer please.
What did he mean by this?
Why did he do this?
Who was he talking to?

Warmachine had a lot of cool parts, he had equal screentime with the others until he was wounded.

Still waiting for a webm of Hawkeye's blade bow, here. I don't want to have to pirate the whole movie for it.

>breaking up tony and pepper
Blame that on Gwyneth.

Daughterfu vs waifu fight.

I'm not sure which is hotter - Steve getting spit roasted or Bucky getting spit roasted?

What could have beens

>Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely's original approach was Captain America and Falcon searching for Bucky while Zemo is orchestrating global turmoil. The "Civil War" element was added later on, partially in response to BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

>Early drafts written before ANT-MAN's release placed Scott Lang on Iron Man's team.

>In early drafts, T'Challa was just a diplomat advocating for superhero accountability on behalf of Wakanda, and Spider-Man was the outsider who provided a different viewpoint than Captain America's and his followers and Iron Man's and his followers. When negotiations with Sony nearly fell through, Black Panther got propped up, and then Spider-Man became available anyway.

>The Wasp was in earlier drafts, and there was also an extended sequence about Scott Lang's life in San Francisco that got scrapped and never filmed.

>The Russos cut a scene between Black Widow and Black Panther at the German base after the battle in Romania because they felt it was redundant. Overall, roughly 12 minutes have been deleted from their assembly cut.

Blame that on Tony blowing up his suits for her in IM3 and then building an army of robots that tries to destroy the world in AOU. I'd leave too.

>tfw Tony Stark and Pepper Potts are me and my ex right now

>mfw they interrupted a quip with Rhodey falling over because of his injury, the music even stops
Shit got too real, and that was actually quite refreshing.

based

The only parts when he did anything was punching out Giant Man with Tony and the part where he says that he still supports the accords regardless of what happened. He wasnt even in the opening fight againts Crossbones.

I love you, Clint. No homo.

Okay, maybe a little.

I kinda hope they stop shitting on Ironman in future films. They've taken everything from him and made it to where everyone hates him, forever.

No pepper
Best friend cripple
No team
No freedom
A bad guy for wanting to kill his parents murderer.

I'd really like the last movie to be "how tony stark made his life somewhat bearable" staring an iron man suit that doesn't get treated like paper.

>tfw when everyone gasped when he hit the ground

I figured it's because he was a piolet or something and could handle himself having to look at all the display shit and notifications on his HUD or whatever

Are you a member of Coldplay and/or created an evil AI hell bend on world domination?

>Tony makes Rhodey's voice a stereotypical fat sassy black woman.
>"DON'T GO IN THERE, MR. RHODES, THERE'RE TERRORISTS ALL UP IN THAT BITCH!"
>"...Thank you, RHONDA."
>"You welcome, baby."

I wanted more damage. Hawkeye going deaf, Scarlet Witch getting her leg broken or something, Vision's hand being blown off, Falcon needing hospitalization, etc.

I wonder what'll be Thor and Banner's reaction when they see this.

>Vision looks sweaty as fuck
>Wanda does a random hip thrust
Where they banging?

Post yfw Giant-Man

*pilot

I'm a handsome manlet with stunning facial hair, does that count?

Was this a shock to a lot of people? I can imagine they didn't know he could do it.

Ow the edge

no bullshit, I gasped when that happened

>Are German's usually that lewd?

Its close enough. I hope it will work out between you guys.

Jesus, what the hell is his problem?

Casuals usually bone up on these things using Wikipedia so they can look like comic fans in front of other casuals these days.

I would rather have seen Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and/or Sharon Carter end up paralyzed from the waist down instead of Rhodey.

Pietro, is that you?

OOOHHHHHOHOHO

That moment when Spidey just nonchalantly grabs Buckys metal arm was so good after the whole movie of everyone struggling with it.

hearty kek

If you've seen him in interviews and talk shows before, you'll know that he has a deadpan sense of humour

>"You ever wonder why that little bitch Hammer painted your suit BLACK in the first place? That shit's hella racist, Mr. Rhodes."
>"RHONDA, I'm gonna need you to stop talking now, please."
>"B'SCUSE ME!?"

Nothing? Claiming racism when there clearly isn't any is one of his shticks.

No. I want Spoodey's villains to have their origins beginning with Stark funding all those MIT students, and I want him to turn to alcohol.

It was a joke

Nah, he's right. That all would've been great

>no fun allowed
Tom, C'mon

Have Visions mass altering powers been explicitly stated at any time?

>Rhodey gets RHONDA installed into his suit for Infinity War.
>Voiced by Yvette Nicole Brown

>yfw Vision intentionally hit Rhodey because of what he did to Wanda

Two Quicksilver questions:

1. If he had survived, what kind of role do you think he would have had? Would his presence have affected Scarlet's stance on the matter?

2. Why the fuck was he not even referenced in this movie?

A god damn LEGO SET spoiled it for me, so I sort of saw it coming.

Damn Denmark to hell.

Is that what happened? I really couldn't tell if he missed because he was worried about her, or he 'missed' because Rhodey hurt his waifu.

>The students in that MIT class
>Herman Shultz
>Jackson Weele
>Johnathon Ohnn
>Peter Petruski
Thanks Mr. Stark!
Yes please

>That part where Tony just straight up shoots Falcon without a joke

Hell no. WM getting grounded was because Sam decided to do a callback to Winter Soldier.
And also, Rhodey decided to stay in the line of fire

He'd be team Cap, and probably just give Spider-Man a lot of trouble in the airport battle before someone broke his leg or something.

>''Haha, hey Wanda, remember the last member of your family and the only person you had for years that died a year ago? It was fun how fast he was haha, right?''

I'm teamCap, but ironman's suffering really carried the film's emotional impact.

Civil war is probably the best ironman film since im1

>>Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely's original approach was Captain America and Falcon searching for Bucky while Zemo is orchestrating global turmoil. The "Civil War" element was added later on, partially in response to BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.
This would've been a the Winter Soldier sequel we deserved.

You can change five things about the movie, Sup Forums.

Only five, no cheating.

What do you change?

That's what he wants you to think.

Never trust robots, user.

>Pic
That movie had such a fucked up ending

Because of his dubious past with Hydra and their ability to make him do whatever they wanted.

>tfw he starts screaming BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What movie and what happened?

Which one is it? Silent House or May Marlene?

He would be Team Cap because Wanda and harass Clint.

Also, he would've mouthed off to Ross during that meeting.

Seriously fuck you, Whedon

I loved CW as an Avengers movie, but I did feel robbed from a proper Cap sequel. Luckily it seems like they plan on continuing the Steve-Bucky-Sam plotline into IW, so I mind less.

kek

Just got back home from the theatre. That was fucking great.

Ant-Man was the shit.

I just want to comfort him after he gets wrecked by Hydra thugs or Zemo.

File deleted
Seriously, fuck him

youtube.com/watch?v=vYt-31JkKvY

Was I the only one who noticed that they set the board up the wrong way?
It really annoys me when they put a chess board in a scene to try to make characters seem more intelligent by association, but fail spectacularly.

That was your theater too?

Oh he was, when Hawkeye said that he owed a debt to Wanda.

But one of the reasons Clint even agreed to come back was because he feel indebted to Wanda for getting her brother killed. If he hadn't died, I'm not sure Hawkeye would be in the movie at all.

Although, they probably would have found some other excuse.

I don't know if it's the novelty of it but I want to say this is my favorite Marvel Studios movie. The Civil War element was obviously tacked on to the Zemo plot along with Spider-Man, but damn I had so much fun watching it. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire airport scene.

>Grabs a truck
>Tries swinging it at Rhodey
>He turns it to scrap during the slow ass swing
>Spidey climbing on his face
>Kicking BP
Shit was so cash

Crossbones fight not in shakycam vision.

Some acknowledgement of The Incredible Hulk so Ross didn't feel like an OC.

The civilian death counts for New York and Sokovia being way higher.

Some mention of Quicksilver.

Rhodes dies.

I feel it'll come up in BP.

You already know that 5 man team Hydra was grooming made his asshole pop after dark.

>I remember everything

I spent $90 on that shitty airport playset with the shitty gimped Quinjet even though it's missing half the actual characters from that scene just for an ANTS sized Ant Man and GI-ANTS Man. I have the three of them lined up on my bookshelf right now next to each other by size, its great.

Zemo x Beautiful Son is gap OTP