If Saitama can get cut by a cat,shouldn't any fast superhero or villain who uses bladed weapons be able to kill him?

If Saitama can get cut by a cat,shouldn't any fast superhero or villain who uses bladed weapons be able to kill him?

Dude, cats are mystical

Also, take this shit to Sup Forums

"Hurts" and "Damages" are two different things.
Also,

example

I just see a lot of "who would win" fights with him here and I was wondering

That's all well and good, but that is a parody character and should never be taken seriously. Now please, kindly delete this thread and take it to Sup Forums. Thank you.

because it's funny

powers < magic powers

The character is a joke on power levels, OP make thread to discuss this.

Ask Sonic

>Blaze the Cat can beat Saitama

I think you mean Big.

Both probably

No there is a sonic character named Blaze the Cat. She is from an alternate earth and is a psychic pyrokenetic cat.

Speed of sound sonic is crazy fast and he can't do anything to Saitama.

>People unironically using One Punch Man in power level and vs topic wankfests

Cancer

If you watch/read it, he actually makes a point of avoiding being cut. He dodges or catches blades every time somebody tries to cut him.

Power level conversations are stupid no matter what.

Just nut shot him.

Johnny Cage please

the dude can keep up with the fastest chracters in his universe but somehow he can't catch a mosquito.

he's a joke chracter.

Saitama's power level is infinite anyway

why do you hate saitaman Sup Forums?
is it because he is 2deep4u or because there is no one Sup Forums related that can beat him?

I like One art more than the other guy.

He is also vulnerable to mosquitos. So basically, you can kill him with malaria.
It seems anything he truly doesn't expect to be dangerous can hurt him

Because using him in power level discussions is a literal asspull.
We like talking about him when it's just regarding his series. Keep him out of everything else.

And she would not be able to beat Saitama whereas Big would trash him.

It's a parody. He wins because that's what's what the protagonist is supposed to do. No one can beat him, period.

Nope. Hero killer got him by surprise, knocked him a foot into the cement but he just raised an eyebrow.

Saitama's biggest weakness is deadlines

Plot armor is closely related to Holtzman shields.

"... the protective field produced by a Holtzman generator. This field derives from Phase One of the suspensor-nullification effect. A shield will permit entry only to objects moving at slow speeds ..."

You're completely missing the point of the character, he's not about autistic power level shit.

And at least Saitama is relatively likable.

In a lot of power level conversations here some comic character that can summon alternate versions of shit always 'wins' because he's some terribly written edge lord self insert.

Fucking MÅ«men Rider could beat Saitama if ONE wanted. Stop with this retarded shit, reading too deeply into things is the reason we can't have nice things anymore.

I feel like ONE put that shot in just to fuck with people who sperg over power levels

Like krillin bonking sleeping goku with a rock?

Krillin is fucking insane though, he could probably kill Goku if he came up on him unaware

Just Come out and say what we've been thinking.

OPM And The Tick both share a power set. Story-driven Nigh-Invulnerability.