Let justice be done, though the heavens fall

> Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Did Chuck finally get cuckolded?

he got matlocked

I'm surprised Jimmy didn't have any surprise witnesses

This isn't really justice though. Saul still used his brothers illness to doctor documents.

that's why jimmy will be suspended for 1 year (as brilliantly foreshadowed in the chuck hamlin convo)

Jimmy will give extralegal advice to criminals for the rest of the season

>Jimmy will be suspended
No he won't. After Chuck's autistic tirade the bar committee probably views Jimmy almost as a victim

I have never seen a man so utterly BTFO, and seldom one more deserving, the self-righteous prick.

>I'm surprised Jimmy didn't have any surprise witnesses

Huell?

No. He was on the witness list.

This is the first decent episode in like two seasons.

>Rebeca's reaction after Chuck's sperg out

Fucking kek

he committed crimes and admitted it, and there're still 2 more witnesses that are not mentally ill

Haven't watched yet, cant fucking wait to see this prick get btfo by jimmy

Wasnt he playing it up like he lied to get Chuck to feel better? Otherwise there'd be a domino effect where Kim could lose that big client they got back from HHM.

See .

That's all he has to do at this point - just keep slapping down the sympathy card of him being the good brother who was lying just to placate his crazy-ass brother. That's their only evidence and Chuck's sperg-out just rendered it complete shit.

And good on Jimmy. His sanctimonious hypocrite of a brother deserves every last second of it.

the tape doesn't matter, he still broke into chucks house and destroyed his property

>Youre slippin' Jimmy! You took a shit on a car!

>shit
sir, the word is defecate

It does in context. The narrative that Jimmy's selling is that he placated his fucking lunatic brother with a lie to talk him back "off the ledge," so to speak, only to find out he was even crazier and more hateful than he thought and had taped the conversation. He then flew over there in a blind rage and destroyed the tape. Even Chuck's insistence on the inclusion of exactly what was destroyed feeds back into that narrative, and to anyone present, it actually looks like Jimmy was trying to be vague in order to salvage Chuck's reputation.

Eh?

>it's a Mike does his taxes episode

Got really tense when the pen leaked and had to clean the carpet

They are still crimes even with 'context' and I'm pretty sure Jimmy has already confessed to them

easily the best performance throughout the whole series

cant repeat it often enough

>"Is everything alright Chuck?"
>"It's all good man."
can't believe they actually did this

>"If you had lung cancer would you tell your wife then? Or would you start a meth empire?"

These BB call-backs are getting out of hand

Not the user you're replying to, but I'm amazed at how much trouble you're having grasping a simple premise.