bump

i cant tell if this movie is good or if you guys are just meming it

It's great.

CHINA PIECE OF FUCKING CRAP

is it on Netflix?

So you haven't watched it?

mark wahlberg is a small turk

>Hi guys im retarded

Its more common than you think,a lot of new people with very few movies under their belt.

Good movie. Michael Bay is a good director when he isn't churning out CGI trash.

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

its very good. one of few movie Sup Forums unironically likes

No seriously it's fantastic

Mark's speech in the beginning about "to be unfit is to be unpatriotic" or whatever sincerely pumps me up.

Only dexfags hate this based movie, prove me wrong

Enough proof that bay is /our guy/ and a dedicated stealth fa/tv/irgin

Top 3 Bay-core for sure.

SATADAY IS FOR THE BOYS

Reminder that /ourguy/ Armond White likes it

Wait really? I might have to see it now.

>underrated kino
Did you mean Alien 4?

>Bay may be modern cinema’s least “sensitive” auteur—never sadistic like Haneke or Tarantino and yet not pious for a second. As a millennial master, Bay’s hype machine is a funhouse mirror.

nyfcc.com/2013/05/pain-gain-reviewed-by-armond-white-for-cityarts/

based, dropping redpills in every review

I love this movie

>Bay, a professional by any measure, is quoted as saying he sleeps with one eye open, always keeping one eye open.

Seriously you guys are fucking confusing, I watched this like 2 years ago and I remember laughing my ass off at how bad literally everything was. From acting, to plot, to events, all of it is visual councer

I genuinely love it but almost every time I bring it up people tell me how shitty it is so I don't know. I will tell you right now that it is not a good movie but dammit if I didn't have fun watching it.

this movie is fucking shit

it's probably the same people that pretend they like DC movies

My name is Daniel Lugo and I believe in Fitness.
youtu.be/H8aGv-_qKxs

fuck off normie redditors

Don'ter detected

>From acting, to plot, to events, all of it is visual councer
Go ahead and explain.

Or you Mr. Cunty

>Watched movie 2 years ago
>user wants to know the details of details

It's just the feelings I had when I watched it, my dude, no offense.

>shitberg
>underrated
I will never ever forget Max Payne.

Don't be a donter do be a doer.

Fucking hilarious, it was totes kino

Meant 4 u, big guy

It's unique and ironic in a way that appeals to Sup Forums but it's jewish as fuck and that just bothers me. Too much jewish humor and jewish vocabulary. It's a movie for jews.

Starts OK, ends awfully.Great acting though

It's a lot of fun. The story is very entertaining and everyone looks like they're enjoying themselves. If you go in expecting something deep and shit like that, of course you're going to hate it. Just keep in mind who is the target audience while you watch it and you'll have a good time. I didn't even know it was directed by Bay when I watched it.

Please, it's still too soon to ever mention that movie.

Seemed like a good movie to me, I assumed Sup Forums never mentions it because RLM shat on it.

They got triggered because it's mocking a "true story" or whatever.

You are looking at it way too seriously, it's not meant to be some sort of deep immersive experience.

>just turn off your brain bro

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, it was funny, but because it was bad, even if you watched it with the intent of seeing entertaining comedy-action... could the be considered good?

I don't think he was refering to that.
Tbf, you gotta go in with a certain mind-set when watching a movie.
Just because a flick doesn't have deep, philosophical themes, doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed.

yeah it was one hell of a motivating movie, regardless of how things actually played out
I wanted to go out and just DO shit without thinking about it

and then i bought the business i was working for because i thought i could make something of it and now it's bit me in the ass so hard we're looking into bankruptcy, both corporately and personally

hooray for the idea of nothing ventured nothing gained

>victim get kidnapped by some fucked up people
>victim get tortured and watch them kill someone
>movie gets made about it
>it's a comedy
>the victim has a complete character assassination job on him

Fuck everything about this movie

Do the haters just not understand bodybuilding? As someone who laughs at Delray Misfits and Rich Piana I thought this movie was hilarious. How retarded do you have to be to not get a bodybuilding crime movie?

If you liked Memes of the Galaxy Mr.Kinosseur

Then Pain and Gain is the epitome of Sup Forums
less toilet humour quips and "references

I wasn't expecting much but wow, I was pleasantly surprised. Probably my favorite Michael Bay movie.

I legitimately like it, people rag on it because it didn't pull a Wolf of Wallstreet and bang you over the head with why you shouldn't be idolizing the main characters.

Americans are brainwashed into thinking they have to sympathize with the protagonists of the movie they watch

>why you shouldn't be idolizing the main characters.
normie Sup Forumsedditors need to told outright that it's just a movie and not real

kinda sad really

I wonder how many hours of my life Sup Forums memes get to waste before I stop falling for these baits.

List of shit I've seen lately because Sup Forums lied about it being good:
The 100(watched almost all of the first season)
BvS
Logan(actually went to the cinema because the hype was so big)

Anyway, guess I'm about to add this to the list! It doesn't help that I despise familyguyman

>fucking Pain and Gain was too deep for you

You have to go back.

>The 100(watched almost all of the first season)
First season is literal tumblr tier garbage
The second season onwards its a completely different show all that weird lighting from a blacked movie
dissappears and the plot is a good dystopian sci-fi thats not very common on tv apart from the expanse currently

I know thats the meme but I'm not falling for it

>being a faggot

The only people allowed to complain about this are the victim's relatives since it's a true story.

In ten years, when Rock's heart and liver go out, and the manlet is dead, this movie will be an example of what doing too many roids in a small period of time will do.

That said, i enjoyed this mindless action movie

Arnold and Stalone have been roiding for 50 years with no breaks.

you have to be an ultimate beta cuck to not like this movie, baka half this thread doesn't even know the intended satire of this kino

Fuck that rat faced drug dealing Jew, and FCUK YOU

desu Wolf of Wallstreet did a shit job, and in the end he basically had zero consequences for his actions besides a couple months in /comfy/ prison. Totally different and garbage movie.

If you don't like this movie, you are probably a nu-male.

honestly this, this movie is nu-male repellent

Samefag here, just watched it, not worth it.

Coked out the rock was funny and the strippers were hot tho

You sound like a compelte faggot, what's your favorite movie

Fucking Bay stop wasting your talent with Transformers and give us more fun kino

He needs some recovery time between making kino so he uses Transformers to goof off and experiment. No one could crank out Baykino at the rate he'd need to be working otherwise.

Can't think of one in particular. Best movie I've watched this year is Hunt For The Wilderpeople.

>Hunt For The Wilderpeople.
Fag

It might be underrated IRL but it is overrated as fuck here on Sup Forums.

you dont like it?

I haven't even seen it, but if you don't like Pain & Gain, you're fag.

The portrayal of the guy they kidnap is genuinely anti-semitic. He's introduced being an obnoxious vulgar shithead with an extreme closeup on his star of David necklace and looks like a propaganda cartoon.

Michael Bay is Jewish though, so deal with it Philosemite

It's been a while since I've seen it but I'm pretty sure there is like at least one jewish word every 10 minutes, spoken by the white and samoan guys.

I wonder how edgy, cynical, dark and depressing can Michael Bay get if he really wants to make a movie like that

Well he worships satan so pretty dark

No he doesn't

seconded

The problem about the movie is that it doesn't force the protagonists to answer the critical question:
Isn't it wrong to kill people for money?

Instead the movie let Mark's guy talk about self motivation.

Movie based on a real crime

theguardian.com/film/2013/aug/27/true-story-behind-pain-and-gain