Should bestiality be legal?

If it doesn't hurt anyone and brings pleasure to all living creatures involved, why not?

>inb4 animals can't consent

They probably don't consent to being your dinner either but that hasn't stopped you before.

No
/thread

It's not actually illegal in most places and only gets legislated against when some autist pushes his luck and fucks a cow in the public square.

In Ancient Greece and Rome, the cradles of Western civilization, it wasn't illegal, just pathetic.

Why can't I Fuggggggggg my personal property.. land of the free my nut sack.

Depends. If you're taking a fucking chihuahua and shoving a yard-long dildo into it then that should be illegal, but if the thing gets a boner and starts jumping you then sure.

In France only "active" bestiality is prohibited.

Fucking a mare is illegal.
Getting fucked by a stallion is legal.

Probably, but how do you know it brings other creatures pleasure? Say you're balls-deep in your Labrador. How do you know she's enjoying it?

The same objection applies to sex with some humans of course.

That's bullshit. A mare could kill you with a kick. She won't let you do anything she doesn't want.

Only if I can fuck my daughter and my sister.

bestiality should come last on the slippery slope

Source?

Sure, why not that either? Again, two consenting adults. There's really no nonreligious reason to not be able to do as you please in that regard.

I guess you can't really "know" if it's pleasurable, but if it's OK to brutally torture and slaughter animals in factory farms then a gesture of love should be too.

Bumping with a rare David%

>Announcement Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>David Duke vs. Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

The prohibition against bestiality comes from Leviticus and it is a tribal injunction.

It is necessary for the tribe as an institution for sexual impulses to be managed and directed toward childbirth.

Since the Enlightenment, humans have been considered interchangeable individuals of equal worth and so the tribe has gone into decline.

Let's turn the question around. Should factory farming be legal? Maybe it shouldn't.

as long as nobody is being hurt physically or mentally, and nobody's property is being damaged against their will, i dont give a fuck what people stick their dicks in or stuff in their orifices

>Sex with a dog is ok because pleasure comes to both and no one is hurt!

Guess you wanna fuck babies too since neither know what's going on and can't do anything about it.

>uses dogs as meals in overseas countries to cite reason it's ok

Fucking idiot.

You can't do that without injuring it, though.

Anyway, mature animals know what sex is. If you have sex with an animal, they probably understand what's going on. It's a universal instinct.

How long does one's neckbeard have to be before you start to fantasize about fucking animals?

I don't believe animals can truly give consent. I've seen vids of eager dogs fucking women, but a 12 year old boy would do the same thing and we consider that abuse.

Absolutely not! Don't tread on me, moralists!

>still not asking for it

HALT!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

A FUCKING PSEUDOLEAF

you shouldnt dismiss it so quickly

when was the last time a dog posted on twitter "i didnt enjoy it so it wuz rape now gibe money"

It's actually not explicitly illegal in a good number of states, though depending on the circumstances any particular act would easily fall under general "animal abuse" at the discretion of authorities.

No, because dolphins and humans are the only living creatures that experience pleasure from sex. All other creatures experience pain and simply believe they are going to reproduce from it.
>Implying I wouldn't fuck a dolphin, though