Is Snyder the only cape director who isn't afraid of masculinity?

Is Snyder the only cape director who isn't afraid of masculinity?

He is in fact quite fond of masculinity

I agree, real men want to see other sweaty tough muscled men fighting each other, maybe without any clothes on, so we get a full view of their masculinity

Oh yeah he can't get enough of masculine men

he, in fact, likes masculinity so much, he'll quite happily embrace masculinity with his anus.

I want an injection of masculinity into my mouth

It's not that he isn't afraid of masculinity. It's that he's unapologetic about depicting what heroism really is. It's not an obligation. It's a choice, and everyone who steps up when it counts is equally deserving of praise.

he overcompensating for the fact his wife is the only reason he has anything and he'll never make anything on his own power

>its another scene where superman doesn't step up

The problem with that is, being superman, superman has the opportunity to step up millions of times a day. And he doesn't. Trying to put a trolley situation into a superman movie basically means any instant superman isn't stepping up, he's letting multiple people die senselessly.

How many people died preventable deaths while superman was balls deep in lois lane's loose cunt?

It's much more likely his competition is overcompensating for being born white and male

I think he has the same heroic archetypes of Mel Gibson. I love them both.

Id wish Zack Snyder could go a bit gorier like Gibson is allowed to.

No.

It might even be the other way around.

Those newspaper clippings in the security guard's apartment as well as his rescue montage show Superman "overachieving" a lot. His job is as a shepherd and a safety net, not necessarily a crimefighter, although he delves into that, too, when it's a crime whose scope is beyond what ordinary people can hope to respond to.

That's always been the message of Superman - he can hurt us doing too much just as easily as he can hurt us by doing too little.

Real men don't lift. Real men cross deserts on foot.

Only when it comes to men. He's deathly afraid of strong women, which is why he chose a holocaust victim as Wonder Woman.

He's attracted to it.

Meanwhile, he's terrified of bright colors and compelling narratives.

>cgi artist try directing a movie

the original greek olympians wore only olive oil.

I think you may be in for a surprise.

>Men in Snyder movies
>hairy and muscular. Tries to look like the comics
>Women in Snyder movies
>thin as a rail and ugly. Nothing like the comics.

What did he mean by this? The only attractive women in Snyder 's movies are that one chick from Watchmen and Man of Steel.

Yes, this man knows all about the perfect male form. You know, because he's a homo.

The point you missed is no matter what superman does, in a semi-realistic world, hes letting someone die somewhere. So unless he shapes the fuck up and stops doing childish shit and starts trying to solve larger problems that result in systemic issues, hes just wasting his time.

To keep with the trolly bullshit hes just running around scooping up the single guys on the tracks while the trolly barrels through the other three.

that shits gay yo

straight guys love huge greasy muscle men slapping into each other.

>masculinity is SO gay
I can guarantee that webm related is you

If he was any further in the closet he'd be in Narnia.

>being masculine yourself
vs
>worshiping the masculinity of other men

He's also a fucking manlet

Snyder is the most alpha auteur of our generation!
Based KINOMAN

What did Snyder mean by this though?

that thing seems horrible to lift. what the fuck.

IT probably weights 5lb

Snyder is actually 6 inches tall

Its funny because Snyder's Man of Steel is a passive-aggressive beta bitch who leaves a waitress get raped while he's outside vandalising a trucker's rig

they look so dyel wtf

He's a person, not an automaton. He still has his own individual needs.

Yeah, he can't save everyone. That's something Superman has to come to terms with as a person and its a vital part of any depiction of him.

Snyder is gay with subconscient gay symbolism. If you think his over tampered pictures are 'kino' you are gay. homosexual beings.

>superman has to compromise

then why call him superman?

wtf is this from

BLACKED.Zack.Snyder.1080p.XXX.RARBG

>is actually 5'7
What did he mean by this?

That's what he's trying to figure out how to go about. It's written all over everything he's shown doing in BvS. He's learning that playing "supernanny" will only lead to him getting worshiped as some sort of god.

He's learning that he can't solve our problems for us. The best he can do is try to find some way to inspire us into solving them for ourselves.