ITT: actually inevitable biopics from the future

ITT: actually inevitable biopics from the future

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/20/will-chelsea-clinton-run-white-house-pregnancy-president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idris Elba

i don't think any depiction could top the real thing

Well, i'm pretty sure there's gonna be at least one biopic for each president for the last 80 years, so yeah.

even the boring ones like bush sr?

This. Any performance will come off as an SNL impersonation because his personality is just so out there.

hmm...maybe not, but the ones that actually caught attention anyway. and nobody can believe Trump is not someone like that

What if it had been Hitlary?

Elon Musk

I still love him. He's so awesome. They said no one wanted him but the fucking madman did it.

me too man

>youngest pilot in the Navy
>oil tycoon
>head of CIA
>VP
>president

>boring

They're probably going to do one anyway.

The ending is probably going to be some text about how the struggle for female presidency continues to this day or the date when the first female president was elected.

>The ending is probably going to be some text about how the struggle for female presidency continues to this day or the date when the first female president was elected.

theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/20/will-chelsea-clinton-run-white-house-pregnancy-president

>All profits from the HRC-biopic will fund her campaign

The CIA would never allow a bush biopic

his redemption arc WILL be kino

>trumpfags will look back at themselves 20 years from now and realise how stupid they were in their teens
lmao

Cry more faggot

fpbp

When he comes out as gay in a few years, Hollywood is going to go all-out. Probably get some Mexican kid to play him.

lol another trumpfag caught

what kinda fag are you then

America doesnt know who this faggot is, nor do they care.

Please cast the classic Paul Dano

britfag
>inb4 regurgitated yank "banter"

>male actor
D R O P P E D

Zyzz