New Jersey has started accepting drivers licenses with full on burka. Not sure this is the smartest thing

New Jersey has started accepting drivers licenses with full on burka. Not sure this is the smartest thing...

>6'3"
TRAP

Why do people hate on New Jersey?

I've been to Salem County and it was lovely.

>issued: 12-04-03
totally relevant

>F A T I M A

don't worry, muslim will not harm if you wear safety burka at nite times.

HALT! (seriously dude these things take like 10 seconds to fact check/reverse image search)

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

>Eyes: Hidden

Paterson and Camden are Africa tier cities. Nobody in Jersey likes them.

north jersey is totally different

it's mostly shit aside from a few rich areas

uh mussies is mad now... wtf!? this is like 20 pages, i aint got time for dat!!

Cucks

> Eyes: Hidden

THEN HOW THE FUCK IS SHE DRIVING

I lived in West/Central NJ near Trenton for 2 years, the people are about as shitty as you'd expect, everything is overpriced, there's literally nothing to do, and retirees get taxed on their pensions. They have delicious produce, and once you cross the state line into Pennsylvania you can find some decent stuff, but on the whole it's just a shitty, boring place to live.

can't be real. beyond retarded

Allah guides her hands.

>6-3
>eyes - hidden

So it's a dude

Real ID act says otherwise.

Even if you refuse photo on your ID you are required to have a photo to be kept on file... with no head wear at all.

t. DHS ID compliance processing supervisor Grade II

>become trans-muslim woman
>get licence in NJ
PROFIT

I seriously hope they get microchipped if they want to have an ID like that.

>america
>yes

this, NJ is fucking shit. People only live in north jersey because of it's proximity to NY, and I guess south jersey is ok too. I'm planning on moving to PA once I save up some money because they don't have commie gun laws and everything is cheaper.

>height: 6'03
S-she's a big gal

True, it is long. But you have inspired me. Here is an excerpt (you should start by reading the first few bullet points).

>TECHNIQUES FOR DILUTION, MISDIRECTION, AND CONTROL OF AN INTERNET FORUM

>1: FORUM SLIDING

>If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by "forum sliding". In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to "age". Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a "forum slide." The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist (see proxies) which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a "forum slide" and "flush" the critical post out of public view, it is simply a matter of logging into each account and then replying to prepositioned postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated posting to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting "slides" down the front page, and quickly out of the public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting, it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items,

>Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM. Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become U N C O N T R O L L E D.

Camden was declared a food desert because no grocery stores in its city limits. They connected camden and trenton with a shit train so the nigs could nig easier. Ended up being a billion over budget and would never make the money back

USA USA USA

>implying anyone wearing a burka is driving

>eyes - hidden

on a DRIVING license?

>no source or link of any kind

Why ameribros allow to get car license to ninjas?

BUT YOU CAN YOU SEE

IF YOU HAVE NO EYES

CZECHMATE, ISLAMOFAGS

> safety burka