Let's get one of these threads going. I like saving these because they are funny

Let's get one of these threads going. I like saving these because they are funny.

How does Sup Forums feel about Blue laws?

They are literally just Christian Sharia law in the American system and completely shit on the Establishment law, but nobody seems to care.

Even when taken to the supreme court, in McGowan v. Maryland, they sided with keeping blue laws because "They could support secular benefits" even though they are literally making people follow puritan christian practices by proxy LEGALLY.

Yeah except christfags won't chop off your fucking head.

Ghoul is a memegod.

This ones retarded but i still pull it out when someone does this shit

Indeed. The best part is when leftists try to make their own countersignal memes, and they completely fail at it because they have to go through all this bullshit to explain why they're right, whereas the right-wing ones are simple and elegant because you don't need to jump through hoops to explain away stuff.

you made them yourself, mate?

Sounds like someone on Sup Forums

You could tell by the terrible art and halfassed jokes?
This is the only one of mine that actually gets used in these threads.

they were obv drawn by the same person and you posted them together so...
but yeah i saw this one before

It should be a jew

Some of them will. Less of them, sure. But some of them.

jews aren't cucks, they make whites cucks

This is terrible. Downvoted.

>Jews aren't cucks

Yea they are mate. They're the biggest cucks on the planet. They literally invented it. Scat, cuck, pedo, necro, gore == jew fetishes by the book.

Name five that have in the last decade

The premise is wrong, but if you took the time to draw a better face it could be a 4/10 just to bait responses.

There always seems to be some libreal or athiest running around going "Christianity is just as bad as Islam, or worse, so there. I'll ignore all logic and points against me to shoehorn this logic in, saying Christians are just as likely to do the same thing or worse. It's exactly the same!"

They're either radical athiests who just have an egg against Christianity because they grew up with it, or people who don't want Islam insulted.

Why are you faggots going with this? Stop sliding sage in all fields

How can Denmark be homogenous and filled with muslims at the same time?

Schrödingers Denmark?