Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
youtube.com/watch?v=mGx1zs0k4qw
youtube.com/watch?v=_f6hcGJbjL0
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watch a documentary about how the earth is a sphere. you seem easily impressionable. this should fix the problem.

Have you ever actually watched a flat earth documentary?

wtf i hate spheres now

Welcome to the club, user.

no. link me 1 senpai

Watch the first hour of this and tell me this shit isn't intriguing as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao

Flat earth is CIA disinfo to discredit """conspiracy theorists""" and other people who have the chutzpah of calling out the government on its shenanigans. Even though some arguments may sound convincing, they are bullshit under a veil of legitimacy that dont withstand scrutiny. Not to mention planets and the sun seen through the telescope are round.

Have you been diagnosed with mental retardation/autism in the past 50 years?

Is this an anglosphere thing or mostly burgers?

Keep burying the hollow earth from public consciousness with some medieval cover story as to why Europeans were banned from discovering the New World.

Not sure if it's CIA, but it's definitely a disinfo campaign being professionally done.

North Americans exclusively.

My dad is a flat earther and it makes me want to die.

What's up with Americans and conspiracy theories.
Sure there is a lot of fucked up things happening that we don't know shit about but it's so weird to me that there are people that just take it as a fact that every scientist in the world every space agency every government just lied about the shape of the earth for 100+ years.

And for no fucking logical reason. But some people and for some reason especially burgers just eat that shit up apparently

Explain this interview, fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

One of these threads again.

No idea.

Heh, I agree, it's a pretty fun rabbit hole to wander into. I don't BELIEVE IT believe it, but, like ... it's fun to pretend I believe it. Or something.

We have a huge population of uneducated people and diehard religious retards who don't believe anything about science.

if kek gives repeating digits then I might believe

Low iq

You can prove the earth is round in like 10 minutes

>Be a physicist
>Work on the South Pole Telescope

Can I discredit it if I've been over the edge of the flat earth?

Lol 30 seconds. Use any magnifying implement and look at the moon or Venus.

Don't feel bad OP. The flat earth argument is actually surprisingly convincing, but it's COINTELPRO. It's really well done but it's meant to derail you. Focus on real world stuff, like Silverstein's insurance claims

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=mGx1zs0k4qw

America has the biggest black ops military budget in the world. Secret projects employ many people. Many conspiracy theorists, like John Lear, Stanton Friedman, and William Cooper, were actually on the inside at one point, and know how the American military contracts work. It's easy to keep secrets dude. Just control who knows what, and only give knowledge to those who need it. Threatening people's lives is a good way to shut people up.

Yes those type of documentaries are made to be intriguing to impressionable retards.

>All these spherecucks ITT

So these are the paid shills brainwashing my dad.

Post pics. Whats it look down there?

I kek'd a little bit, in my mouth.

>Nobody has made movies about the moon missions.

Because they were boring. Apollo 13 was the only one that actually had an exciting event happen.

I can't wait for the collapse

tfw u become astronaut just to laught at idiot flat minded shits

What did you watch? I want to watch it.

For fuck sake.

Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the Earth in the 3rd century BC.

The real question is how much has American education system failed?

>Stuff that never happened

flat earth is a red herring to divert peoples' attention away from hollow earth.

nvr mind - I see it in the thread.

i watched 11 minutes and holy fuck is it retarded

Keep watching

>2+hours video
>government is hiding us things

those conspiracy videos are getting old I swear

Perfectly normal. I became a flat earther through watching the Stefan Molyneux debate.

Burger exclusive.

They love this Alex Jones/Obama Antichrist/Flat earth BS.

It's a psyop. If you don't notice that the Flat Earth is a professional disinfo campaign you need to reassess your life. It's just like the alien/lizard/tinfoil conspiracies. Manufactured to discredit conspiracy minded people.

Link???

Also, you're faggot.

I personally find it hilarious when globe earthers take CGI created in some autist's basement as actual footage of space.

and expanding/growing earth, which actually work together.

youtube.com/watch?v=_f6hcGJbjL0
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

Has been determined 100% to be a CIA psyop

Designed to measure just how effective it is to tell people something is true and accept it without thinking it over themselves.

Burgers

Dude its complete shit. 30 seconds in you already get this gem

>For the first 4000 years of our civilization we believed the earth was a flatish disk

And the dude just starts to produce bigger and bigger piles of shit from there.

>shill who is part of the real psy op

What's your evidence for knowing the source?

>2016
>Not realizing the Earth was flat all along

Best goy.

>other celestial bodies we see in the sky are spheres
>but lol we are flat
fucking retarded

Go watch the rectiliniator documentary that proves we're living inside a hollow earth.

I'm not going to believe that the earth is a sphere, or flat or whatever unless I see it with my own eyes.

>For the first 4000 years of our civilization we believed the earth was a flatish disk

But surely that is true?

I'm not the one trying to convince conspiracy minded people to believe that the world is flat. It's super obvious because all the people peddling it are way too fucking intelligent and manipulative to believe what they're saying.

Yes. I especially liked one, which I can't find right now, where the dude showed a graphic of

a guy with a camera on his head turning with the sun, yet the guy in the video claimed "The camera never moved and still captured the sun"

Move along citizen nothing to see here

> "The earth is spinning fast user!"
Then why can a plane take off in the opposite direction of the spin and get from point A to B in the same amount of time?

Also, why is the government not letting planes fly over the Antarctic?

I can feel the ground below me. This earth is not round. Your up is my up and your down is my down. Nobody here is upside down.

The Earth is spherical, SPHERICAL

no it isn't

What is relativity. Jump. Did you move laterallly to compass rose north? Kill yourself.

he's trying tell me X is true and Y false because is false and and are true. In reality, he cherrypicked Y1 for being the weakest evidence on the side of Y, and X1 and X2 are completely false or innacurate and then exagerated to create suspicions.

It's seriously fucking retarded. Just fact check the first 11 minutes (some replies already do).

wouldn't hollow earth include it being a sphere? Also, why do you believe that one depite not having seen it literally with your own eyes?

Burgers because europoors are too boring to play along.

then why does the moon shine equally all. around? why doesnt it reflect with a pattern that i should as a ball?

no it isn't. it's oblong jfc

>spherecucks want you to think we live on giant balls hanging in space
I bet you fags probably think there's a celestial BBC to go with them too

I don't understand how this works. If this were the case, wouldn't you see the background rise instead of fall? At least the distances match and circuitous routes around the globe can be explained. Flat earth is the weakest alt-earth theory I can think of - a lithmus test for how gullible conspiracy theorists can get.

>What the fuck

You're easily influenced

>Lets associate completely valid "conspiracy theories" with literally believing the earth is flat

I take the commenter to mean the first 4,000 years of our existence in societies. The earth would certainly not have been suspected to be a sphere by the earliest tribes, etc.

Like that you mean?

>look how intelligent and unwavering I am in my beliefs

Says everyone who buys into the mainstream brainwashing.

End your lives.

>Then why can a plane take off in the opposite direction of the spin and get from point A to B in the same amount of time?

Here's where they say "cause the atmosphere is spinning with the earth!"

So what happens when a "rocket" supposedly leaves the atmosphere and has to confront this point of convergence where it passes through the skin of the "spinning" atmosphere and into "non spinning" space?

>Then why can a plane take off in the opposite direction of the spin and get from point A to B in the same amount of time?

Are you really that retarded or is that bait? Since I'm on Sup Forums I'm not really sure

>People still fall for the spherical jew

Topkek laddius

Because point B is also rotating towards the plane, meaning the relative speed of a plane moving with and a plane moving against the rotation of the earth are equal Realtive to the ground

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth

>The concept of a spherical Earth dates back to around the 6th century BC, when it was mentioned in ancient Greek philosophy, but remained a matter of philosophical speculation until the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the Earth as a physical given. The paradigm was gradually adopted throughout the Old World during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages.

People back then didn't have the technology and scientific tools we have today but unlike us they weren't complete tards.

Guys, KENNEDY WAS ASSASSINATED BY THE GOVERNMENT. (oh, also, earth is a flat disc in space, you must believe both of these things to be a truth seeker, i said so, didn't i?)

wtf I hate geoids now

The thing is too nobody has ever been to the edge. All explorations to the Antarctic are to specific locations where they do scientific research. No planes have flown over the edge.

Have you ever wondered why?

That's like looking at a pool table and saying "well all the balls are spherical, why isn't the table?!"

The flat earth is a completely different model. You can't make presumptions based on the globular model of the universe because they're irrelevant.

You ever just freak the fuck out a little bit that there's a several thousand mile wide ball of rock just floating up there?

Are you ready for it?

Tesla worked out that the earth is a disc, that is how he could transfer electricity over it, it was all in a straight line via raidiowaves etc.

They couldn't have that.

He also worked out that the earth works as a big capacitor.

Don't let your dreams die, the ocean is water and you can be free, you just have to learn to fly.

I stopped watching after 2 minutes because it's so flawed. It's a myth that people used to believe the earth was flat. People have known the earth was round for thousands of years.

See for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes#Measurement_of_the_Earth.27s_circumference

Probably because spheres don't have edges you retarded shill.

Exactly. The internet would be a waste if every imaginable idea couldn't be consumed and weighed by thinking individuals. Ivory tower academics don't like joe blow having a theory that gets any readers. A simple look at the history of science shows that all kinds of wacky theories were accepted only to be thrown out with better models available. It has also shown a rich history of fraud, blackballing, and extortion.

No I don't think I really need to after that, user.

Are you implying there is air pressure in space?

Actually it's more like looking at a group of balls and saying "these balls are round, but the one I can't see behind me must be flat because i can't see it! Check mate atheists XD"

Airline pilot here who's dad was an astronaut (I'm in italy for a layover)

The earth is definitely not flat lol I've seen his personal photos and stories

there's
>im a special snowflake on this planet
and then there's
>my planet is a special snowflake in the universe
mixed with retarded analogies wew

>muh anecdotal evidence
does your dad moonlight at nintendo too?

Fucking love this leaf

This thread is now about PRISM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)