As a POC, i wish more movies would include us

As a POC, i wish more movies would include us.

Are you hype for this tho?

>90% black
>diverse
wew

Diversity is a code word for white genocide.

unless it gets a killer trailer i suspect this might be the first real marvel bomb.

>Are you hype for this tho?

might give it a watch, also deciding what type of LARP is should be ITT for (you)'s

If you ain't got anything productive and smart to add, fuck right off, faggot

Diverse in comparison to other movies. Don't act stupid, white boy.

The US is still majority white and hollywood is still notoriously racist. This is a sign of progress, however

>Implying there's anything wrong with that

I guess that's true if you're a delusional tin-foil hat wearing white supremacist that think the Jews are behind everything.

>90% black

the remaining 10% are all white women

As a white male I don't feel included in this. Is this what you call inclusion? It's shit.

Diverse means "lacking whites"

>The US is still majority white

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bro

the only people committing 'white genocide' are white people

>cast is 90% african
>production is 100% white

GOLD

>camera is 100% black

get fucked cumskin

>White
>People

The biggest meme since "DC is good"

Whites are savages

Weren't 90% of the cast black? Why can't we have Middle Easterners and Arabs added? It's a made up fucking country in Africa.

Oh we got a false flagger Evans poster. Yawn.

Nobody is committing any genocide. Genocide is when you purposefully and willingly kill a race. The only race/nation that has ever come CLOSE to committing full genocide is the British and that's when they wiped out 100% of the native Tasmanian population in Australia. However this was only ever argued by a stupid SJW woman because she loved Maori dick. The Brits didn't line up and shoot them all or kill them in camps. They died via infighting and disease, all things caused unintentionally.

>implying I care about some sulphur-skinned cuckboi's infographic

I didn't even read it, faggot. Fuck you and fuck Trump.

>those thumbs-ups

And it will lose 90% of it's budget when it tanks

Further proof of the vast pro-bantu conspiracy, soon even mentioning the bantu expansion will be illegal!

Clearly a non-black LARPing for (You)'s or whatever that comment sections equiv is.

Why not watch the kinomategraphique of Nigeria?

Why are niggers so subhuman Sup Forums?

Why are nigs so obsessed about "MUH MELANIN"?

You're a subhuman faggot for thumbing him up

Yeah, it's stupid terminology.

Still... isn't it about an African prince in Africa? I have no problem with this.

I loved his character arc in Civil War, so I'm looking forward to Black Panther.

Do you have the chart that shows America's murder rate adjusted for the black population.

The violence in black communities, even those perpetrated by blacks, are all the result of systemic racism.

Or maybe we have colonized Sup Forums in the same way the white man once colonized fertile Africa, only we come not to kill but to educate. Instead of leaving bodies in our wake, we will leave a generation woke.

I'm looking forward to the movie.

I'm not looking forward to several weeks worth of shitposting leading up to its release, and after.

>SJW face when it makes much less than other marvel movies

now watch liberals flipping their shit over movies set in medieval europe not having enough blacks.

Because it's the most prominent, visible feature that separates blacks from other races so therefore it must hold some kind of ancient power of kangs obviously

>Blumpf supporter's face when it is a massive financial success

I got woke by living in Atlanta for five years. Now fuck off nigger.

what else could they be proud of? Theres MUH DICK and MUH MELANIN. Thats it.

>all these self loathing cultural Marxists ITT
Loving Every Laugh

>implying the casual movie-going audience gives a shit about racial stuff
They're going to see people in skintight spandex doing kung-fu moves with lots of explosions, and they'll have their asses in the seats.

Comic book movies are very low brow shit.

Not gonna watch it. I just don't care for blacks.

>I got woke by living in Atlanta for five years.

You wouldn't step one foot inside black mecca, you probably got five miles into Marietta before turning the truck around and fleeing back to Tennessee.

I can smell the softness wafting off of you through the computer screen.

This film was diverse

>reddit spacing

>lanklet chimpanzee wears baggy clothing to cover up his anemic frail body
I used to beat niggers like this up in high school. It was funny when their caveman dreadlocks would fall out

it has to be shit like comic book movies where diversity is shoe-horned in because actual art wants nothing to do with quotas. That being said, don't see anything too gimicky about making a movie about a black superhero have mostly black cast other than the relentless media fawning. Surely Last King of Scotland and Blood Diamond were mostly black people too?

>look mom I'm pretending to be a nigger on the internet

Reddit is the better site, only degenerate pedophiles and beta pus-skins disagree.

At least they have freedom of speech.

>muh infographics

Fake news, cuckskin.

marlel fan here.
black panther will probably be captain america: winter soldier black edition. gonna be lackluster as dr strange and other origin movies

Whites are naturally incapable of showing empathy towards other human beings, evil is bred into their DNA. Science confirms this.

They are the only race to enslave entire peoples, to conquer countries and leave them decimated in their wake, to openly appoint racist to positions of political power and law enforcement.

Whites are an aberration.

Name one thing white people are responsible for

see

I'm hype for it. Been waiting to see how Ryan Coogler fares with a big Marvel film compared to his previous projects.

>Mostly black
>Diverse
Bullshit. It makes perfect sense that a movie set in Africa about an African prince/superhero would be primarily black. There's literally no reason to shove this "diversity" buzzword bullshit down our throats.

wow you must have been pushing towards this for a while, I remember those "anti-racist is codeword for anti-white" youtube comments from years ago

deaths of billions of POCs

>blacks
>human beings
Lol. We like other white people though

>I'm going to shitpost, and accidentally make his faulty statement sound somewhat valid
user, please just shut up

Seeing as how racist is a code word for white that's still true.

nobody cares you retarded faggot

Racism

>their skin is a different color
>that means I can't see them as human any more!

Do you realize the sort of deep-seated psychopathy that has to exist in order to think like this? And for an entire race of people to share this trait?

It's not normal. White people will destroy our entire civilization one day. Something went wrong in the wiring.

Sexism

Transphobia

Whites are the only ones sharing technology and providing aid worldwide. Niggers are still starving to death in Africa because they're too busy raping and murdering to eat their rationed American semen.

>still pretending to be a nigger
really sad

Truth hurts, white boy.

You got the evil gene in you. You just try to hide it when your around "decent" folk. If you only knew everyone other white feels the same violent, hideous thoughts you do.

Xenophobia, aliens don't come here now

I was about to go and watch it, but due to diversity propaganda: no thanks.

Antisemitism

see

>called out for being a fucking moron
>"no u"
user

Does POC mean piece of crap? lol

ITT leftard college kids and niggers trying to subvert a internet forum

Nobody wants to watch niggers.

see

XD so brave

see

see

Finally a movie that is true fiction.
Only in fiction can African niggers manage a country on their own without it devolving into genocide, child soldiers, disease and famine, and basically African North Korea.

/thread

haha kek'd XD

Forgot cannibalism and baby rape.

Why is Sup Forums the go-to board for pretending to be a black person?

Blacks are always going to coon for us. They enjoy nothing more than cooning it up for massa.

>still pretending to be black

Do you ever tired of being wrong? Your race was a mistake. Admit it.

I don't wanna dislike black people overall. I've known some alright peeps of the negro persuasion.
But all this shit tests my fortitude.

ahahahahahaha, that's even worse you worthless nigger

I kind of like the line "Mayonnaise-colored snowbeast" I might start calling myself that

>white ctrl-left writers pushing SJW shit down our throats makes me dislike black people
That does'nt make much sense. The movie isn't pushing "diversity" anything, it takes place in a fictional African country. Writers are tripping over themselves to virtue signal.

You can't even admit you were wrong can't you?

You're confronted with facts that prove you were wrong, and you cannot handle it. This is the conservicuck mind at work.

And unsurprisingly, it's a mental disorder that only exists in white people.