Why can't he act?

Why can't he act?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yWaSfGosbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His career is entirely due to Harvard nepotism.

come on he was great in Rockstar

he's got a dick stuck in his throat

doomed to forever remain in ben's shadow

Who's dick?

He was great in Team America

Probably some guy named Richard.

U like fookin apples???

Dick P. Neece Richards

Granny Smiths are nice, yeah.

yes why?

He can, though, sometimes. He does good character work, it's just when he's playing within his "type" that he gets obnoxious and boring
>The Talented Mr. Ripley
>The Departed
>The Informant!
>True Grit
>The Rainmaker

>The Departed
>any redeeming features

When will this meme end?

It's a good movie, ya fahckin queeah

how come most actors come from wealthy backgrounds?

I'll take a movie with him in it over anything with DiCraprio's lackluster "acting".

Dude I love that movie

>talks like he's from Bawstun
>calls me queer

But seriously, it's not a good movie. Do you want to know why? Fuck you, that's why.

I'm sorry to hear that, familia.

whats wrong with The Departed? it's not as good as Infernal Affairs but it's not terrible.

Because you gotta work for years and years without making any money to "break in." If your family isn't at least wealthy enough to support/help you out for a few years, you're gonna have to work a full-time job, which means you can't really be hustling out there every day applying for roles, going to auditions, doing short films, etc

>it's not as good as Infernal Affairs
It's much better than Infernal Affairs

Because Ben Affleck married Jennefier Gardner and he married a bartender with a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yWaSfGosbQ
reminder he is an oscar winner

he can

Is this a new meme or something? He's a great actor.

Matt Damon has a large womanly ass.

>much better
>better

yikes, Departed had too many flaws, how did he infiltrate that shit so fast fresh from the police academy? no im not buying that criminal connects he had with this senpai, he was almost the right hand man within a few months, i don't even completely buy that they would let him in the organization in the first place. Irish motif does nothing to enhance story. jack nicholson's character and performance was goofy.

He's hideous.

Chinatown chase scene was pure kino.

Not for best actor (though he deserves one more than Leo did). He and Ben Affleck won an Oscar for best original screenplay with Good Will Hunting

The characters were all arseholes without nuance
Nicholson phoned his performance in
Oh look, there's a man falling down the front of a building to force tension and flag up that this is an important game changer
Wahlberg fucking overacting shit
Amateur rat symbolism at the end
Ridiculous hand holding throughout

OK Seth

I respect your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

>arse
Opinion discarded. Go on a board where you people are welcomed.

Brit rules Sup Forums. Deal with it.

what is this from

Every scene in The Departed is kino you fuck. idk why Sup Forums always bashes it. its great. you dont like how they all die at the end? get over it

he went to prision for 6 months before he started any criminal stuff, and then he spent time selling drugs with his cousin before he actually met nicholson. and even then it sounded like he was being groomed to become an informer for him anyway

>you dont like how they all die at the end?

Did you just pull that from your cunt? Didn't even mention that.

p sure contagion