THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/kWdk-JyGlH8/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did he mean by this?

THERE IS NO REAL AMERICA

LOOK AT MY JEW NOSE

He was referring to gun loving, patriotic, blue lives matter who think they are more American than everyone else, but faggot OP missed the point

>everyone claps

le voice of reason comedian

>patriotic
Sounds more American to me desu

It belongs to (((us)))

can someone explain what this poor libfag is trying to get mad at? I have been away for a little while

>who think they are more American than everyone else
But they literally are, they are the only ones that even believe in our laws.

YOU GOYIM!

WE'RE AGAINST THIS COUNTRY YOU DUMBASS!

>THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU IT BELONGS TO (((Everyone)))

They are more American kikelovingfaggot.

He thinks America should be a living and breathing country and should fundamentally change.

Multiculturalism, etc. Our country is under attack by globalists that want to ruin American sovereignty.

Is that motherfucker blind?

Jews have such shitty beards. Looks like if my ass hairs could grow 10 inches.

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR YOU RACISTS
THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF MEXICO

It belongs to blacks and jews

he's making the categorically false Amanda Carpenter face

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE HEBREW BEHIND THE CURTAIN

>who think they are more American than everyone else

Well... they are.

he did that on purpose you know, that's why he didn't shave and held the thumb over the other, hunched over, etc.

just so someone would make a comparison.
he's playing you like a damn fiddle.

white people

Go back to your shtetl.

"America ISN'T REAL!!!"

Jesus the left is sliding further and further to insanity.

this guy finally reveal he's a jew at his core?

Yes it does. It belongs to everyone who lives here. Also the weak should fear the strong.

pol eternally and irreparably BTFO

>upside down flag
So, they are summoning the counterpart murica?
Is there sucha thing as anti/BIZARRO-usa?
∩S∀?

They are...

t. Tribalist Establishment Climber

Shit. Stewart looks one step away from living off he grid in a Monatana cabin.

That diabetic land whale won't even make it to November without keeling over.

>kikelovingfaggot.

So a republican christian?

i.ytimg.com/vi/kWdk-JyGlH8/maxresdefault.jpg

REE

oh snap

Boy this Trump thing really got him upset didn't it?

Jews make every fucking picture awkward. Just look at all those suspicious expressions! And W, he.looks like a nervous dog waiting for confirmation he did a good thing.

LibDems Globalist cucks so BTFO and completely pissed at how much Trump and the Nationalist are winning that they pulled this old fucking rotting carcass out of his coffin to try and drum up more support for Shillary.

Quite possibly.

And like everything else he did that night, it's not funny. And it's an attack on white America. Only idiot libs went ha-ha.

he means he was coked up

>Child of Zion
>Telling others land doesn't belong to them

What the fuck? I don't think I've ever seen him this mad before.

Saved this awhile back, I like your choice of filename.

What a disgusting rich Jewish thing to say.

My neighborhood is suffering from globalization. 6 home invasions last month alone. Cops say the Mexicans are flooding out of there shit community's and turning to crime now. Unemployment is bad.
Stewart is comfy in his rich gated community safe and sound and is now telling us we dont own America. lol is it everyones? Every piece of shit that doesn't want to learn English? every shit criminal illegal?

wtf?

>gun loving, patriotic, blue lives matter
And those qualities are exclusive to Trump supporters?

Really makes me hmmmm familia

It's pitiful. Showing true colors, as the say

Christian unironicly aprove of Jews. Meanwhile atheists are more or less reformed jews themselves.
>hmm makes me stink

They dont deserve America John Stewart you fucking piece of shit kike

America's future does not belong to people who burn our flag.

I considered posting that line on Facebook a week ago, but I knew it would trigger some people in my family so I didn't. And then John Stewart comes out with this bullshit about "AMERICA DOESN'T BELONG TO YOOOOUUUUU!" I should have my own TV show if that's all it takes.

I don't even understand what he's mad about. Because a candidate he doesn't like got nominated? Dude is losing it, should have stayed off the air when he quit The Daily Show. He looks really skinny and strung out too, like the horror of Trump is so much for him that he can't even eat.

>another rich privileged jew that still hasn't been gassed

John Stewart and his D level comedy friends say some stupid shit dont they?

Does he have a fucking clip on?

I'm honestly still not sure what to make of that one.

YOUR GOT DAMN LIEBOWITZ IT BELONGS HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON DONT YOU FUCKING FORGET IT

People who actually respect and care about America are more American than far-left BLM faggots who cry about America being the most evil nation on earth and burn flags. I'm not even that patriotic myself, but fuck Leibowitz

>This country doesn't belong to you people who want to democratically elect a President who best represents your interests

he's not wrong, is he?
also
>one post by OP

What did he mean by this?

I'm not kidding.

Islam or death m8

Why is a Jew trying to lecture White people?

Go back to Israel, Jon Stewart Jewishlastname.

You are not taking into account that history shows us that, despite some set backs, we always move forward on every issue. This in itself always means progressives win, conservatives lose.

I'm sure the most diversity this chuckle fuck deals with is his Mexican maid who passes 20 armed security guards to get into his neighborhood

i mean i guess he's right

just follow the rules and assimilate and you can join in

"Forward" until the inevitable, radical, violent backlash backward

See 1916-1932 Germany

it belongs to (((Them)))

Population growth falling below replacement levels is one of the leading policy arguments in favor of increasing immigration, particularly in countries with social programs designed to function with an ever increasing amount of working-age people to tax to support the elderly.
The point doesn't address issues like whether one source of immigrants is preferable to another or what other types of reforms might be applied to address the broader issue.

The Bush family probably owns all those funny hat beardos.

>think they are
well they actually are, when others are explicitly anti-american in what they say and do.

You're delusional

So is thinking the Bushes are "poor little goys". Prescott practically bankrolled the German regime.

This motherfucker is so pathetic,he couldn't even use his real name. Fucking bitchboy.

jon leibowitz

Orthodox Jews are not pulling the strings. If any Jews are in power it's the reforms led by the Rothschilds.

where in the laws or constitution that says people have to assimilate?

why would i want your walmart shopping mall lifestyle?

it means nobody has special rules regarding them

This. Stay safe out there brother.

Disgusting. The parents are to blame and they aren't feeling any shame, guaranteed.

>borders don't exist, duuuuude, it's just a construct of society meant to give power to some and take power from others, maaaaaaan!
>hurry up, Jamal, puff puff pass

Who does it belong to? Israel?

No seriously... what did he mean? Heard of his rant but didn't watch it.

except for corporations and the rich

Damn, I think the Mormons run the United States. Jews are so last century.

well thats what the jews and their pets want

>clip-on tie on a t-shirt
JUST

WE

thats what they have had for awhile now

God please murder this fucking piece of shit

oy vey goyim, the United States of America belong to the chosen people of (((Israel)))

i know

So are blacklivesmatter police killing, fascist, flag burning spics & niggers the real Americans that this country belongs to? Have liberals been right this whole time?

Why did he even give up TDS if he still makes appearances that just make him look bad?