Who else has no respect for people in the Military?

The only people who join the US military are retards who are too stupid to get a real job and redneck conservatives who actually thinks the military protects our freedom.

Either way they do not deserve respect

The myth that the US military protects our freedom is so ridiculous. Currently the biggest threat by far to national security is our own government. Islam is a minor threat compared to our own government. Also Islam could be dealt with much better by securing our borders. Trying to fight an idea with military force is inevitably futile.

Occupying countries in the Middle East only makes groups like ISIS stronger, the only way to totally defeat ISIS would be with total war. I thought we already learned our lesson about how hard it is to defeat nationalist insurgents in Vietnam.

I might have different views if the military was fighting for something honorable, but all they are doing right now is killing random farmers who are simply protecting their homeland. I hate Islam as much as anyone, but I can totally understand why there are so many different groups fighting the US. If some random soldiers from Saudi Arabia came and took over my state and killed my wife and children and set up a new puppet government you can bet I would fight it.

Any time someone in the military is killed I believe it is 100% justified. The only good soldier is a dead soldier.

ok

ok

ok

ok

Ok

ok

ok

ok

THat part

ok

You were doing so well, but you crossed the line into edgy with the last sentence.

Soldiers are exploited as much as anyone else into waging wars for the kikes. Most of them just want steady jobs and an education.

okie doke

This again?

HALT, TREASONOUS SCUM!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

ok

K aY

I respect ground troops for willing to put their lives on the line, but I also recognise that the military preys on almost retards and are the biggest welfare queens.

that's a big picture

ok

ok

us military = israeli foreign legion.

If you willingly sign up for a military that invades other countries that never did anything to yours you're a fucking retard who deserves to die desu.

>Any time someone in the military is killed I believe it is 100% justified. The only good soldier is a dead soldier.
>a military that invades other countries that never did anything to yours you're a fucking retard who deserves to die desu.
Edgy Muhammad

Eh, I was in the Air Force. It definitely changed my life for the better. Before I went in I was just a punk.

So on one hand, I could easily agree that people in the military aren't worthy of respect, because I'm well-aware that I didn't deserve any respect when I joined, and I'm also aware that the reason I joined was mainly that I didn't have any better options.

But simultaneously I could also easily say that the military will turn a boy into a man, and anyone who can hack it will eventually be worthy of respect. Non-hackers are weeded out, so take any military man in his second enlistment, and he's probably a solid guy. If not, he'd have fallen into some trap or another during his first enlistment most likely. Speaking only of the Air Force, which is all I know, they don't fuck around with disrespect, laziness, or questionable morals. They might not kick you out for those things, but they definitely won't sign up for more of the same when it's time for you to walk.

pic unrelated

k, whatever bro, lets meet at the next Bernie rally and have some weed

>air force
>man

Pick one faggot.

Don't forget that all those ceremonies that honor soldiers at NFL and baseball games are actually paid for by US military funds, which are supported by our tax dollars. Basically a big advertisement to all those NFL fans. AKA poorly educated, easily manipulated cannon fodder. Google the myth of the soldier

ok

I just really hate muslims and found out that there was a place that would pay for me to opress and kill them.

Is that not a popular opinion on Sup Forums or is 90% of the remove kebab meme just teenage angst?
I dont fight for anyone but myself and I sometimes even manage to have a good time doing it.

I turned down a disability claim even though I rate it because I actually do think the welfare queen thing can be true.

Im totally taking the college bennies though because fuck you, try to stop me.

What about the Coast Guard? Their mission is search and rescue, environmental protection, and smuggling enforcement.

ok

Lol, I'm I the Army and am stationed in Hawaii. I've traveled the Pacific and wake up in paradise everyday. What do you do and where do you wake up?

>dying for the petrodollah

I DON'T HAVE RESPECT

Ok

Our soldiers are braindead minions who follow some bureaucrat's orders to coerce against foreigners.

It is not our duty to "liberate" other countries. Our freedom has never been under military threat, but the taxpayer money required to subsidize offensive imperialism is coercion through taxation.

Ok

fucking welfare queen

you are even worse than a nigger

cant wait until the day of the rope when jewish slave traitors like you are killed in the street like dogs

Yeah! You tell 'em, John Oliver!
XD

ITT: Soldiers and convenience store clerks

I joined during the worst of the recession. My town lost 30000 people because of lost houses and jobs. I was stationed near a nice city and deployed to Afghanistan. Met alot of great people. Best decision I ever made. I couldn't care less about the people I fought.

HALT!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

I like how jews hate our military.

yes and no. the u.s military is run by israel but they're weaken israels enemies so israel doesn't nuke everyone if it's destroyed

Meanwhile in a mall somewhere:

"Oh you are in the service? Thanks for protecting our country!"

Says the liberal arts freshman as he begins typing a response to Sup Forums furiously.

You know, its america and I fully support free speech and the ability to criticize our government. But seriously, where are all you haters hiding? I have never once had anyone in public say anything like what they do online.

I really want people to do it to my face. Not even as a threatening bravado statement. I just want people to actually have enough balls to speak thier minds, nobody fucking does nowdays.

Its all this big plastic happy facade they maintain long enough to rage anonamously online. Its just so fake, I wanna see a real america come back where people arent afraid to say what they think.

Even if it means I get called a babykiller, atleast it wouldnt be this brainwashed media saturated culture of impersonal pussies.

Fighting for your national instrests is still fighting for your country.

If it happened to coincide with Israel's national intrests, you just have to suck it up. The military is really good at teaching that.

"ok"

ok

kys

>Who else has no respect for people in the Military?

Vietnamese farmers

Awww, but then this happened......

>Still going to malls

I don't really care for them either. High school failures that took their last option and are very entitled about it.

People obviously still do, otherwise there wouldnt be one of the multi-million dollar monuments to commercialization in every town with a decent population in america.

revering the special enforcement service is exactly how ussr started

you need to think of civil peacekeepers as of janitors, only military deployed abroad guarantees your unfair competitive advantage in todays war of economies

I had a friend in the military. He was an okay guy but dumb as a rock. I planned on joining the military reserves just4laughs but we're moving towards WW3 so I wisely reconsidered this. Army dumbasses should not be respected for being Halliburton's goons but they shouldn't be disrespected either.

>my mom liked spending time in the barracks before I was born: the post

Kek.
So many single moms around military bases. Lots of broke service persons too, childcare is a bitch folks, wear condoms or make her swallow.

I have family and friends in the military. They are ok, but honestly now they seem to be sneaky back stabbing fucks. You really can't blame them, they are stupid to sign their lives over to an organization that would probably rather them die bc it is cheaper. Don't fool yourselves military guys, you are expendable assets fighting for bullshit and you get fucked in the end. Some need to just bite the big one already. I'm sick of your entitled shit. Get shot fuckheads.

ok