I'm a prophet of Kek

I'm a prophet of Kek.
Prepare for a riot tommorow at Philly, 7pm EST. Cars will be burnt, lulz will be had.

You seem to have misplaced your numbers let me get those for you

Thanks.

bernie supporters are so low energy, that my numbers confirm this wont happen.

Mobile users will confirm my holy prophecy.

BLM is a Soros thing, not a Bernie thing.

Can't believe I've already used up an entire bag of popcorn in the past two weeks. I'm going to like have to buy in bulk online or something.

⬆⬇⬅

The fuck these 4 stars mean,?

How did you make those stars? OP

OP I am in Philly and planning to take pics for Sup Forums. I am free after 7pm. Is there any spot in the city I should go to? Have bicycle

4 star happening soon

>⭐

Look OP I'm doing it ⭐_⭐

It's a special feature for American Sup Forums users

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DO NOT IMITATE ME YOU FOOLISH MORTAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek has allowed me to prove my role through a Sup Forums miracle unlike any other. You may now use certain kek approved emojis. ▫◽◾◻◼⬜⬛

Philly cops are probably trunked nowadays, but maybe you can still get emergency responder transmissions on a regular scanner.

/

/)

KEK IS IN THIS THREAD

HOLY SHIT

DO IT!!!

Kek is always in our hearts user

Kek exists, and He is American.

Yo, NJ here. Camden county. I'll be waiting for it OP.

Trunked? Yeah that's an idea but I dont want to run towards a shooting or anything like that

Philly has a SERIOUS punk rock anarchist community. Probably top three in the country if not the top.

It's gonna be messy

a huge hipster activist bernie population and a lot of black kids skilled in "flash mobs" too

Truth.

Fucking emoji in Sup Forums? Has Chinese moot gone full retard?

صنثهبع ينبهله ينذهل

if this post ends in 7 kek wills it

Mobile user here.
I confirm the prophet.

Trunked refers to a more modern communications infrastructure where transmissions hop from frequency to frequency depending on which one is available so that you can have lots of people transmitting at once without talking over each other. They're typically digitally encoded as well, making an analogue receiver totally useless for catching even snippets of chatter.