Is he aware of baneposting?

Is he aware of baneposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwnIFF-c8_c?t=9m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of courshe

He started it

Yesh

Every day, when he wakes up, he takes a long, hard look at himself in the mirror. He looks himself in the eyes and says "Aidan Gillen" over and over again. He does this until the man in the mirror stops saying "CIA." By the end of it, he's screaming, but it's worked, for now.

He's a big guy

at least he can talk

I'd like to think and hope that he's completely unaware of something so inconsequential and stupid. I wish I was.

Yeah, on his birthday Sup Forums sent a big collage of lots of baneposting stuff to his wife on twitter who promised to pass it on to him. Pretty sure his AMA got raided as well

for you

He doesn't care about dead memes.

Can someone explain this forced meme to me? What dies "bane" mean and that

Big guy with a little finger

for whom?

lol

WATCH IT, BANEY

>What dies "bane" mean
Why are you here

>t. hothead

Ehm

Bruh

Hot head

Bane is like warm apple pie

What was your plan in coming here

This desu baka desu senpai senpai

Leave ush.

Yes. We made him a birthday card and someone tweeted it to his wife.

Or perhaps he's wondering why

If you leave this site will you die

I would hobestly be surprised if he isn't receiving 6 million baneposts on all social media every day

wtf I love Sup Forums now

it means you are the BANE of this thread

Should have pretended to be some autistic society so Aidan Gillen would have to send a public thank you, then we would know

I mean actually autistic

>The flight plan lists me, Maimen, Dr Pavelier, but only Wan Ovyu
Okay I get what they're saying so far.
>They expect Wan Ovuss in the wreckage, brother
This is the part that's throwing me off. Did Bane just make an honest mistake here? Because CIA says Wan Ovyu was listed as being on the plane, but Bane seems to think it was Ovyu's brother, Ovuss.

you need to watch the other 70 standalone materials if you want to get the gist of it

They're not brothers, sharing the same first name is just a coincidence, which is a central theme. JIM Gordon. Also sometimes referred to as JAMES Gordon, same person, but coincidentally referred to as different names.

Move along hot head

Fucking losers latched onto that batman and robin movie that came out two decades ago, took a scene out of context, and now won't quit repeating it.

Of coursh

actually the scene is being taken in context, that's the point

No one cared who he was until he called Bane a big guy.

Hothead

Some newfag always comes into these threads and claims it's IN context, not knowing the whole story. Go back to le leeedddittttt with your context, MR FREEZE

Fuck you, I've been Baneposting since 2007. It's IN context. That's the whole fucking point.

Kek

>Fuck you, I've been Baneposting since 2007. It's IN context. That's the whole fucking point.
>since 2007
Doc get off the Internet

Sorry you're a newfag, but some people were Baneposting as early as 2005. Reminder that Batman&Robin came out 1997. Nice try, but no upvote from me.

You can recontextualise something without completely disregarding its original context.

Not saying all baneposting falls into that category, but some baneposts are definitely in the original context and others are completely
removed from it.
Baneposting's a flexible medium.

If you want forced memes, Google Keit-ai.

>tfw i went to the mall yesterday and some guy was getting out of his car wearing exact CIA attire but i couldnt photograph in time and wasn't able to shitpost on a Chinese Moo Moo Gai Pan for some (you)s

Yes. And everyone spoonfeeding in this thread should kill themselves. They didn't participate in the birthday card thread and so they talk about it to act like they were part of it.

It's sad.

Fair enough. I still contend that due to the introduction of Nolanverse's realism, all characters are linked via the real world, hence all Baneposting is IN context.

How would you explain baneposting to him?

WAS SHITPOSTING PART OF YOUR PLAN?

I think it's a pretty huge stretch calling TDKR/The Plane Scene an example of realism.

I did some googling and came across "cinematic realism," which makes more sense, but that seems like more of an aesthetic thing than a narrative thing. I don't know a lot about it though, so feel free to fill me in if you think I've got it all wrong.

It's a big meme for him.

Hahaha, Bane?

I never did what you claim. Nice strawman 1/10 redddditposting

How/why is this still a meme after 5 years?

youtu.be/vwnIFF-c8_c?t=9m19s

>Nolanverse's realism
>Hence Baneposting is IN context

If TDKR isn't included in that scope of Nolanverse Realism then how can you say its characters are linked to the real world?

The CIA is real. The US Army is real. Cleveland is mentioned, not some fictional city like Bloodhaven.

Nolan uses realism. Batman doesn't have supernatural powers and doesn't fight aliens or ghosts or mutants in Nolan's movies. I went to film, so you are wrong, and I am right

>He doesn't care about dead memes.
idd,

baneposting is dead. bury it.

No, his name is really Juan Ovus. CIA however thought it was a French name and pronounced it "Juan Ovoo".

dead

is not that big of a meme to be honest.

He is now.

bury it.

Can anyone post this?

>What dies "bane" mean and that

Watch the plane scene and tell me that could happen in our world.

the funeral plan I filled with the cemetery, list me, priest pavel but only one defunct.

then show me the body

Why not just ask him on twitter?

I've seen it many times, and there are no aliens or ghosts or monsters. Sorry, autism boy. You lost.

i literally laughed for 30 seconds after reading this.

what is wrong with me

I remember reading that he felt uncomfortable with it, that he thought that they were making fun of him

witch it's partially true but not in a mean way

Is we aware he's sexy af? Goddamn Gillen

Batman flies a nuke out to sea at impossible speeds. AND he survives.
Not grounded in reality.

Nice moving goalposts, faggot

Has anyone got that picture of CIA photoshopped into the Suicide Squad cast that got printed in a newspaper? Creases me every time

CIA fires a gun that doesn't make the right noise and has no recoil or muzzle flash.

checkmate banescholars

hes married?

First hothead I've ever just felt sorry for

It's a movie

twinks.

>The Plane Scene
>just a movie

Baneposting has relevance as the spark that helped Sup Forums recognize the quantum memetic fabric of reality.

Hint: conscious thought and focus changes this fabric.

Get this hothead out of here

This

It'll only be extremely painful.

SOME

It's the most important Sup Forums meme ever

>the quantum memetic fabric of reality.
>Hint: conscious thought and focus changes this fabric.
This x10000
Someone post the Big Guy plane that crashed