Is he right?

Is he right?

youtu.be/brVhoAOFX2Y

>that hair
I'm not even watching that video.

>that title
>that hair
Do we really need to drag every fuckwit with a youtube channel back here? Let them languish in obscurity.

>not knowing Max Landis

>Max Landis
>Makes bad movies
>Can't dress
>Doesn't have a coherent thought
No, no I don't think he's ever been right.

I get triggered by irresponsible filmmakers that decapitate children.

Knowing Max Landis is even more reason to not watch his videos.

>see title
>see that it's Landis

The likelihood that he flips the script and that it's actually about how overly sensitive some people are is just as likely that he plays it straight. Either way, I really don't have the fortitude to sit through it and see what's what.

he still off his meds? counting the days till he kills himself.

Gamora?
Sif?

Well at least he said Mayday Parker.

>>She-Hulk movie? Rated R?

...did...did he just do a sexism rant and then want She-Hulk to have a sex time in her own film?

>decapitate children
whut?

It's empowering because she wants to have sex.

Sex is sexist now?

Landis is a popular guy; therefore he is bad, and anything he says is bad. I don't need to know what he's saying.

Okay how about I actually listen to the video... His thesis is that he had a brain-fart and he couldn't remember the X-men and characters from Spiderman stories. Is he right? Yes, he did forget, so he's right when he says he didn't remember. Why did you start a thread for this?

OP, something tells me not even YOU watched the video.

sexism isn't anti-sex you retard. Buy a dictionary.

With that hair? Never.

He's disgusting.

>that hair
What the fuck happened to having a modicum of self respect

Is that a parody of Diaz specifically or a bunch of guys in general?

It wasn't specifically aimed at Diaz, but because he sperged out like a retard it pretty much retroactively became about him

Scarlett Witch is kind of an X-Men character and he didn't mention the Wasp who is founding Avengers member as a Marvel hero.
Also the Spider-Man franchise has Spider-Gwen and DC has the Amazons who are side characters at best? No he's not right.

>he sperged out like a retard it pretty much retroactively became about him

Oh wow, that's fantastic.

Talk shit post fit

Pretty much yeah he flips it and ends up calling himself an idiot because he forgot that X-Men and Spider-Man properties were owned by different studios.