Did you know that Kek is an actual egyptian god?

Did you know that Kek is an actual egyptian god?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

archive.org/stream/godsofegyptianso02budg#page/378/mode/2up

So, Egyptian paganism is the true religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/kek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kuk (also spelled as KEK or Keku)
>Kuk's male form was depicted as a FROG, or as a frog-headed man

Are you telling me we are worshipping a god that is literally called KEK?

And by KEK I meant c u c k.

We've known this since the meme started gaining traction.

That's the best part, is watching you newfolks point it out like nobody is aware.

Kek is part of the Ogdoad.

The Ogdoad is called or referred to 'The Eight Souls of Thoth'

Thoth and Hermes began to be worshipped as one god - called Hermes Trismegistus.

Herrmeticism is the true religion.

You're a cuck worshipper.

Bitches don't know bout my demiurge

>Kuk
>his female counterpart is depicted with the head of a serpent.

This retarded newfag shit is getting really autistic and old.

Old Sup Forums knew how to take and play with a joke, but you chucklefucks are dumb enough to actually believe this and run with it.

They were a hell of a lot smarter than we give them credit for.

Wow user, I never knew this.

You are either kek or cuck, there is no inbetween.

>The creation myth in which Thoth (whose Egyptian name was Tehuti or Djehuti) plays a major role is one of the most esoteric and oldest of the various stories. Thoth's myth deals directly with the creation of the Universe itself, with the Earth being produced as part of the orderly unfolding of the plan under Ma'at.

>In the Egyptian mythology, Thoth is worshipped as a God of wisdom and writing, as a patron of sciences, scribes, holy scriptures, as a creator of the calendar. According to Plato, He revealed to the Egyptians counting, geometry, astronomy, and writing.

Hermes Trismegistus is the name of Thoth in His next incarnation in Egypt.

In native Hermopolitan theology : as early as the Old Kingdom (ca. 2670 - 2198 BCE), the perennial worship of the native Egyptian Thoth, "the mightiest of the gods", was centered in Hermopolis ("Hermoupolis Magna").

Although the contents of this theology is only know from Ptolemaic sources, "Khnum Khemenu", "the Eight town" (also called "Per-Djehuty", the "house of Thoth") existed in the Vth Dynasty (ca. 2487 - 2348 BCE) and was associated with the Ogdoad or company of eight precreational gods (frog heads) & goddesses (serpent-headed).

A few of them were mentioned in the Pyramid Texts, but the complete list is first mentioned in the Middle Kingdom (ca. 1938 - 1759 BCE). These deities emerged from Nun (the primordial, undifferentiated ocean) and constituted the soul of Thoth.

They may also be understood as further characterizations of this dark, unlimited pre-creational realm : Amun and Amaunet (hiddenness), Heh and Heket or Huh and Hauhet (eternity), Kek and Keket or Kuk and Kauket (darkness), Nun and Nunet or Nun and Naunet (primordial chaos).

Hermopolitan theology will provide the framework for Ptolemaic Hermetism. Other textual traces of this worship are found in the Coffin Texts, the Book of the Dead and the Books of the Netherworld, whereas in the Late Period (ca. 664 - 30 BCE), its theology was written down on the walls of more than one Ptolemaic temple (ca. 332 - 30 BCE). Because Thoth was Lord of Time, he was associated with astrology, in particular when the astral science of Chaldea entered Egypt (at the end of the Third Intermediate Period, ca. 1075 - 664 BCE) ;

Why don't you guys use the wiki link in kek threads?

How did I never know of Medjed before? That is epic shit.

It's pretty common knowledge by now.

Sup Forums probably worships Banebdjedet.
>Typically Banebdjedet was depicted with four rams' heads to represent the four Ba's of the sun god. He may also be linked to the first four gods to rule over Egypt

bump ,let the newfellas lurn to praise KEK

The meme magic, it is to [sic] much.

this tḃqh fâm

lmaoing at you newfriends and correct-the-record converts

the one with the crown looks like a jewiish putin

>Did you know that Kek is an actual egyptian god?

No way!!

woops forgot image

>1488
oh my...

This is what started the meme up in the first place. I remember the first thread was started by some leaf.

2 attacks in one day.
We needs more kek threads
>He is growing stronger

KEK VULT

Me too. I witnessed the birth.

Thy will be done!

As usual, newfags and children conveniently dodge the truth about KEK - and his current and modern manifestation.

You are only harnessing but 1/16th of KEK's potential by literally worshipping him alone.

Is Kek Ialdabaoth/Demiourgos or Pleroma?

>4ewe

Ha

Kek is an aspect of the Demiurge.

There are many gods but there is only one,

If it is true, prove it. What will happen next?

Reminder that KEK has told us through quads to use ranks!

BLESSED BE!

MY DIGITS CONFIRM WW3 SOON

Kek will bless us all.

Will Christ ever forgive me?

MODS ARE ACTIVELY SHILLING AGAINST US

reddit.com/r/kek

MEET UP HERE WHERE WE CAN WORSHIP IN PEACE

>WORSHIP IN PEACE

Literally anathema.

assassinations

fuck off

YOUR DIGITS MEAN NOTHING HERETIC

KEK HAS SPOKEN TO ME IN MY DREAMS

Power outages?

KEKKAKU DOORI

plebbit ruins everything everytime...

BLASPHEMY

REPENT, NOW!

Jesus Adolf Christ Hitler will always forgive those truly repentant.

Kek demands your blood sacrifice

Food shortages?

You are nothing to Kek, the digits show us this.

conformation confirmed

slowpoke.jpg

KEK speaks

>let's go to plebbit guise
a wolf in frog's clothing

Power outages caused by earthquakes and a big volcano?

your digits confirm this

Yah I was perma banned shortly after those threads that night.... Sucks that I can't post all that often anymore, perhaps that's my penance. Carry on brothers

Praise Kek!

This is what you get for assuming you have any importance to Kek.
Learn your place and show some humility in the face of the divine one.

>Being this new

In the timeline I'm originally from there was no kek/kauket, or Ogdoad for that matter. The egyptians believed in the Sedoad, that is 3 male and 3 female forces tugging against the cosmic egg in perfect equilibrium (convieniently enough, forming a six pointed star.) Raw, desperate Belief, whats really at play when you say meme magic, can warp reality and create things where none existed before, usually slipping in somewhere where it looks like they've been all along.

You guys literally memed a god of chaos into existance. Im sticking around to see what happens.

Kek wills it
So it shall be