Anyone regret their brexit vote?

anyone regret their brexit vote?

omg yes i voted to leave but i didnt realise what scum nigel farage is he wanted to spend 400 million pounds on the nhs but he didnt and he lied and now he left and like all the racist attacks i mean i didnt realise this country was so racist i am ashamed to be british omg i mean like just omg i cant i just cant

No, it was a necessary step

yes

the elites warned me that Brexit would crash global markets and ruin the UK forever

and they were right

No one in their right mind

No regrets, but in all honesty my biggest reason for voting at all was for keks

Nah m8, I voted remain because Liverpool could've still done with more of that sweet EU funding.

FUGGG I HATE DRUMPF NOW

Anyone who voted to leave is a racist

Im still proud of all 3 of my Brexit votes. 2 yays and a nay

I don't even remember how I voted I was fucking hammered

yes and now we're not laughing.

Reminder that they still have not enacted Article 50 and probably never will. They'll try to keep delaying it and delaying it until we get to the point where everyone forgot they were even supposed to leave.

I'm happy I voted for brexit

even though I no longer live in britain, this means better ties with the commonwealth

why the fuck did we even try to associate with the continentals?

Is right kiddaaaaaa

It has done neither of those things.

WOULD YOU FUCKING CUNTS LEAVE ALREADY SO THIS SHITTY UNION CAN COLLAPSE!?

WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

>CRASHING THIS ECONOMY
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

You guys did the right thing, we'll kill those Gibaltarcucks for you.

omg me to

i was like i voted leave to my friends at uni because i wanted to help the nhs but then they were like "omg ur such a racist" i said "no i only want to help the nhs" then they said no no no ur a racist!!! cus u voted leave u racist scum" i was like "omg im sorry" then they like "omg u racist scum ur just as racist as all the old people we didn't vote because we had a equality protest for LGBT afro carribean mothers but if we did we would stay because we not racist like you racist scum" i was "no pls am so sorry im not racist my uncles cousin once knew a black man" then they spat at me.

pls pls pls forgive me everyone i regret it all i wanna referendum to stay in omg

Absolutely fucking not.

No. I have met a good number of remainers who wish they had voted leave.

>regrexit

lmao die already

No.
I've met remainiacs who regret their vote after being told shit like the EU bribing charities and MSF turning down EU donations because the EU was funding dictators and war lords.
I'm yet to meet anyone who voted leave that regrets their vote.

Good thing we are the majority

No regrets here, the "bregret" thing by the desperate remainers to make us look bad amuses me.

No
It was going to happen anyway with or without a vote because EU super state goes against the British constitution and we would have to withdraw,

After watching key brexit campaigners drop the ball so bad in the aftermath of brexit............ It took the shine off it...... but I don't regret it

Finance bro here

the EU wants to use your money to bail out the Italian Banks and Deutsche Bank. DB has a shit ton of toxic assets they're hiding +$10Tillion (Sup Forums bros if u care search it out, no BBG terminal necessary)

Furthermore, this will be your trump card (pun intended). Those eu fucks are bluffing. If they make negotiations difficult they'll upset the banking system and blow the whole thing to shit. You guys made the right move. So far...

>publically announce they intend to enact Article 50 at the start of 2017 multiple times
>make Boris minister for Brexit
Do you pay attention at all to current events or do you just fear monger online all day?

C'mon man how you gonna let Japan bro Pearl Harbor dat ass with facts

Why would you come to Sup Forums and ask that user?
>1 post by this ID

I hear a lot about Deutsche Bank and their imminent failure; what else should we know user?

Besides research and calling their investor relations people. The next move will happen with the ECB and how they change their bail out/in rules and bond buying program. With German bund 10yr going negative ECB is running out of bonds to buy.

No.

Granted I didn't actually vote for Brexit.

I just supported it online by pretending to be British on other websites.

But so far I am satisfied with the results.