Assault or not?

Assault or not?

Nope. He was teaching respect.

Justice

why do you call your old people pensioners?

and yes its assault

Wite, assult. Not white, not assult.

It should be legal. Kids should learn respect through corporal punishment.

Are bongs going to ban arms now?

BAN ASSAULT ARMS NOW

Can we expect tweets from police in the coming weeks where they do weapon sweeps and collect old men that can do arm locks?

Did daddy hit you poor little thing?

Yes, you should let any old fuck touch your children when they see fit.

Boy needed a good raping

Should of shot him

jokes on you i never met my dad

If the brats don't show respect then they need it beaten into them.
t. 21 year old

Touché Jamal Touché.

Bit excessive for just having his feet on a seat. Seriously unless he's taking up the very last seat and someone needs it, there's no reason to care.

And I guarantee if this "badass" walked past a bunch of pakis talking to a white girl he wouldn't say a goddamn thing.

kek

Based old man.

YOU'RE GONNA BAN YOUR FIST NOW?

>checks id
>id tells me you're a commie
I'm not surprised

Sexual frustration. What he wanted was to rape the small child in one way or another.

>1 post by this user

.. the right of the people to jerk off, shall not be infringed.

thats pretty cool
but hes not even train staff why does he give a shit dumb old fart

fpbp

he should of killed the boy instead
fucking ingrates

it's funny to see germans attempt to be tough

Wrong

People need to behave in public.

So any adult can discipline anyone else's child in public, without question?

It's actually kinda scary when you see them do it in person. Russians too.

Parents should be under investigation for why a random pensioner has to do their parenting for them.

In my community yes. I know that may not be the same answer for everyone else but that little shits parents should have whipped his ass more and he would have listened to that old man.

Why the fuck didn't he just take his feet off the seat?

also

>little kid acts like a fucking bitch
>doesn't stop
>adult finally puts him in his place
>this is "shocking"

Legally this is probably assault, but fuck kids like that.

Completely justified.

Sandnigger kids I guess

Train compartment looks pretty empty. Lots of kids put their feet up on the seats, it's fun, they don't necessarily realize how rude it is. He can make a comment about it, but getting so ass blasted that he goes into autistic 'Falling Down' mode and puts a some random young kid into a headlock over something like this is assault. He wouldn't do it to an older teen or adult who put their feet up, he's just venting his pent up Sup Forums rage on a kid because he thought he could get away with it.

t. 3rd worlder that gets beaten if he doesn't bring water back to the village

>In my community yes
What community allows random adults to put other people's kids into headlocks for perceived bad behavior? Are strangers allowed to spank kids too in your community? What utter bullshit.

Old faggot probably doesn't have any grandchildren, it's not like the kid was burning the seats and the train was his property.
All the kid is going to remember in few years is "hey you guys do you remember that old fart that wanted to kill me because I was resting my legs on seats in train" he didn't teach him anything but old people can get nuts over the smallest things.

here comes the tedious definitions of assault. too many fucking lawyers. He was teaching the kid respect. The kid should apologize and people should look the other way

A very small community where we all know each other. When I was over at a friends house they had permission to discipline me as they saw fit because my parents trust them. I was out in public and have had several elders tell me to cut out what I was doing, and I did. Because I knew them and trusted them as well, and I knew that they were right. Trust has been lost in most communities and especially in large cities. The more advanced humanity gets technologically the sadder and more isolated we all become. By the way, I am 25. This was happening not all that long ago.

On a side note the parents of the friend had permission to discipline me, not the friend.

No because if he was going to be charged with anything it would be Battery. Assault doesn't include physically touching someone.

You are talking about discipline from friends parents, who had permission from your parents. That is different from a complete stranger. Even the elders you talk about were likely not strangers, since they were part of a small community. I think all of that is fine, and that parents and small communities should be able to do this.

But this is a random stranger. What if a black guy (in the real world, not your small village), spanked your child because he felt your child was being racist or disrespectful? That's no different to this situation. Do you support that?

You are talking about discipline in small tight knot communities, the reality is that there are few places like that, and this specific event did not happen in one of those places.

So I say again, it is not proper for some random stranger to physically discipline a child.

These are my feelings. Kids these days are little shits.

I've always been suspicious of authority and I don't think you should necessarily listen to b your elders of they tell you to jump off a cliff but the problem with today's youth is they actively disrespect people for no good reason.

Good. Children have to learn that there are negative consequences for their selfish actions.

Over reacting old faggot. People here love being self righteous pricks.

It was assault but he was right to do it.

Fuck these little pricks, no respect.

since the definition of assault is legal fiction, a stupid american may think it is by blindly applying their bullshit thinking on other countries ie. Trump/Clinton, however it may be allowed accoriding to the country laws for social harmony

People such as yourself assumedly

Of course it's assault. If it had been another man or woman would there be any doubt in your mind that that was an assault?

Personally, I hate people who act like they have authority when they don't. This is common in work places to have happen. Fuckers love pretending like they have authority. That's why it's important to find out who your boss is and only take orders from him or her.

I gave you my answer. Personally for me, yes, but that may not be true of everyone. As for your hypothetical situation, the only thing that comes down to it is, was my child being disrespectful or causing a problem? If yes, then have at it. If no, then we have a problem he and I will discuss like men.

I also understand that there are not many places like my community left which is why I cherish it so. That is also why I added that my answer would not be true of everyone. I think the arm lock was a bit far but I have no idea what was said or done between the two before it got there though. Knowing kids now he probably told the old man to fuck off. I'll be honest, if I did that and my father found out I would be lucky to get away with an arm lock.

>Little Jimmy puts feet up on train
deserves to be punished
>Old Phil puts Little Jimmy in arm lock
deserves to be praised

interesting. even if the kid did deserve it, was that really a fitting punishment, especially considering the boy wasn't bothering or interaction with the man whatsoever? who gives that man the authority to attack a minor? even someone with the authority, say the conductor or police officer, wouldn't respond in that way. People defending this are dumb as equatable to the "fuck this generation" people.

>was my child being disrespectful or causing a problem?
The problem here is that this allows the random adult to make the judgement call and dispense punishment as they see fit. You aren't there to witness it. It is likely you will never be able to 'discuss it like men' because you will never be able to find the guy that improperly disciplined your kid. In the real world, not your ideal village scenario.

this
Sup Forums is full of retards

What? People like that go around their whole lives waiting for an excuse to beat up kids.

because we guarantee them a basic government pension for what they put in over the course of their life. What do you call them across the pond, 'elders' or some shit? (that's what I've seen) what do you think they are, fucking elves? do you think when people get old they become mystic wizards?

Oh ok, so let's use Chicago as an example then. I walk away from my child for apparently an extended period of time for my child to cause a problem and get disciplined by an adult.

If that's the scenario I am at fault for being negligent in my duties as a parent. I abandoned my child and therefore allowed the discipline of the other adult to take place through my negligence.

Little cunt probably deserved it. Kids these days are such disrespectful, spoily fucks.

You are making the assumption that your kid did something to actually warrant real discipline, and that the adult was completely fair in his assessment of the infraction and the subsequent punishment he doled out.

Many kids go to school/the mall/movies/etc by bus or train or walking, without their parents. That is not parental negligence, the parents are not abandoning their children.

You are literally saying you are okay with any adult disciplining and punishing your child when you are not around, using whatever code of conduct they think your kids should adhere to. I'm saying that is ridiculous and cannot believe you can champion such clearly bullshit thinking.

No. We call them "seniors" because they are senior in age.

Yes you gave your shill response complete with your fake "small tight night community" backstory. Fuck off.

>discipline and manhandle my child in whatever way you see fit, if they were misbehaving in your eyes! and if you discipline or manhandle them and they weren't misbehaving in my eyes, then we'll just talk about it "like men" after you've already manhandled them! #datcucklife
>(and if you didn't notice, my second phoney shill point, separate from my first phoney shill point, is completely contradictory to my first, as
I cannot approval you after-the-fact handling my child in a disciplinary manner as you see fit and at the same time disapprove as I see fit and want to take issue with your handling of my child, because then obviously I would just rather the problem with my child be referred to me so I can handle it and not have to take issue with some stranger handling my child)

I doubt this old geezer was being rough with him but if you're a stranger and think you need to physically discipline some child, it doesn't ever need to go beyond simple restraint. Anything greater is the responsibility of the patent or guardian. Catch yourself doing anything greater than simple restraint then your looking at a good chance of getting rekt.

kids were unaccompanied, probably off to be raped by some paki taxi drivers.

To your first point, I never said anything about that in my last post.

To your second, I don't believe that. Most crime committed by juveniles is because their parents let their kids roam around and do whatever the hell they want.

Third, I did not say that either. You are either not understanding what I am saying or you are willfully putting words in my mouth. I am not sure which but I don't care for it.

>do you think when people get old they become mystic wizards?
Only the virgins.

>To your first point, I never said anything about that in my last post.

That's the assumption you make when you co-sign stranger on child discipline.

>To your second, I don't believe that. Most crime committed by juveniles is because their parents let their kids roam around and do whatever the hell they want.
le shill. This is not about crime. What that geezer did is, however, a crime.

>Third, I did not say that either. You are either not understanding what I am saying or you are willfully putting words in my mouth.
That is the exactly what you are advocating. They just wrote in out in a much more complete and thorough manner.

dudes got a boner. He just wanted to be a violent creep

If their parents failed to teach them some manners, someone else had to do that.

These fucking millenials doesn't respect anything, it's a symptom of how degenerate the newer generations are.

>So any adult can discipline anyone else's child in public, without question?
>In my community, yes.

That's what you said. You are still talking about your small tightknit community, but that's a bullshit answer because it ignores the reality that most people do not live in such a community.

Yes, there are ruffian kids running around. There are also psycho, drug abusing, child molesting adults running around too.

You are saying it's okay for any adult to discipline any child that is not with an adult guardian, because you are making the assumption that the child is at fault or that they were improperly parented in some way, without considering that the adult may be at fault or just some old man who is off their rocker.

>young boy
Check the skin color normies

did they molest you in your small village town after they punished you? Are you insane? Get out of your small village world It's creepy and not grounded in reality

Is there some Brit cultural bullshit I'm not getting, or what? If they weren't bothering the old guy or somehow preventing people from using other seats, who gives a fuck if they have their feet on them?

senior, senior citizen, "retired man" or retiree. Not, "social security recipient". Too long

Is it just me or is he a tanned Brit?

Also wondering, does your media interchange the word "man" and "boy" to initiate witch hunts?

>That's the assumption you make when you co-sign stranger on child discipline.

That doesn't make any sense.

>le shill. This is not about crime. What that geezer did is, however, a crime.
You are entitled to your opinion as am I. How does that make me a shill? Do you even know what a shill is?

How does any of this actually make any sense to you? I gave that person coherent responses and you fly in out of nowhere without apparently having read the previous posts.

Should have whipped out his dick and stuck it in his butt. That's always what my dad did when I would misbehave.

It is what I said, because that is the community I live in. It's not bullshit because that is the culture I grew up in and will return to one day. I said that answer would not apply to most people I am aware of that. I fucking said that in my first post.

>talking about negligent parents and somehow now we are talking about degenerate adult behavior

What?

I am not saying that. I am replying to the scenario he provided in a way that makes sense. There are different levels of responsibility when children are in play. Should that stranger in Chicago discipline my child? No. But since I was not around when it happened I have nobody but myself and my negligent behavior to blame for that incident happening. Either I should have raised my child better or actually been there. Weird I know someone advocating for responsible parenting but that is where I stand.

I don't have anyone around that loves me and have no sense of identity, culture, or worth.

That is what your post screamed at me.

"Kid" was probably a mudslime terrorist wannabe that was heroically stopped by this bald old man.

a lot of people don't put in jack shit with their life.

If he didn't pop his arm out of its socket, then what he did is the most gentle way you could "assault" someone. I dont think it should count since he didnt do any damage to the kid, just taught him a lesson.

>I have nobody but myself and my negligent behavior to blame for that incident happening
Once again, in your example, you are assuming that any kids not with their parents or guardian have been abandoned temporarily and it is due to negligence or parents.

It completely ignores that most kids can and do spend time by themselves outside of their homes without their parents, and that is often completely normal in modern society.

And when kids are not with their parents, it does not mean that they are abandoned, and that any other adult they encounter can discipline them.

Your Chicago example was very specific and talks about parents who willfully abandon their children.

The reality will be more vaguely defined, like: >your kid is on a bus or train, perhaps with friends or on their way to school or the mall,
>he does something an adult stranger doesn't like based on the stranger's own ideas of how kids should behave
>the stranger decides unilaterally to discipline and punish the kid.

I'm saying that is clearly not okay.

Was this assault?

Do chinks really get this triggered by eating in public? If the guy was spitting sunflower seeds on the floor I understand why someone would get offended.
The young guy has the spirit of an american, someone tells you what to do and you immediately say fuck off.

In my small tight knit community, it is perfectly fine as long as it happens to a child.

Don't many Chinese parents let their kids pee and poop in public though?

he WAS spitting seeds on the floor, when everyone asked him to stop he kept repeating "FUCK OFF"

although i don't really agree with the hammering either

so when did being american de synchronize from being christian?

fake and gay

> I dont think it should count since he didnt do any damage to the kid
>assault is determined by damage dealt

That was a prank in case people are confused

I guarantee the incident didn't go from "take your feet off the seat" directly to "armlock". Kid was obviously being a little shit and is probably a paki anyway.

CIDF detected

What the fuck did I just watch?

What if the adult were Paki and the kid was white?

I don't know what that was user....

>Random samurai hits dickhead in the face with a hammer on train for spitting seeds on the floor?

POL POT IN THIS SITUATION WILL DO CUT BOY HEAD WITH HOE

Rekt.... that fuckin chink deserved that hammer blow from the subway samurai....