Deutscheland, ja!

God damn, it's not even funny anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4ufl2f/two_diners_killed_in_bomb_explosion_in_ansbach/
thesun.co.uk/news/1496592/german-police-say-one-person-has-died-after-explosion-in-ansbach-germany/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469405468977.webm
spiegel.de/panorama/bayern-explosion-in-ansbacher-innenstadt-ein-toter-a-1104496.html
rotefahne.eu/2016/07/muenchen-terror-die-mossad-spur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I find it both sad and ridiculous when the goverment turns a blind eye and encourages their own people to get used to the daily terrorism.

Someone's going to need to edit the image to 'hours' pretty soon.

A shame you guys probably dont understand german.
Otherwise you could read the actual news coverage of the incidents.
Its quite awful what some sites/newspapers report ...

I don't think you need four digits at this point.

what happened?

Just switch to hours

Bomber blew just himself up kek

Where?

give us a short summary

Some place in Germany
Something about him getting turned away from a festival?
I don't know, Krauts are saying its a gas leak or something, one of the two

Wow you're right

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4ufl2f/two_diners_killed_in_bomb_explosion_in_ansbach/

They were trying to cover it up as a gas explosion

You sound like you work for CNN

Not want to sound like a shill, but it does sound like was an actual accident, not a bomb.

NO

thesun.co.uk/news/1496592/german-police-say-one-person-has-died-after-explosion-in-ansbach-germany/

>God damn, it's not even funny anymore
I beg to differ

> not even funny any more
It's still pretty funny.
I mean, there's pity mixed in there too, it's mostly turning schadenfreude back on the people who invented it.

Wow, that gif gave me a gigantic erection. I must now ejaculate to ease the erection. Thanks user.

meh, well, I tried to keep my mind open to possibilities

guess the religion of peace gonna peace

I might work for some kind of source

gotchu senpai

my fucking dick

I've got you covered senpai.

That really can be shared between Europe and the United States at this point.
You get thousands and thousands of muslims anually. The biggest muslim import in the world, I think, though that might be Germany now.

Still, with San Bernadino and Orlando, you're part of it just as much as Europe is now.

MINE IS BETTER BECAUSE MINE DOESN'T HAVE THAT UGLY BLUE/PURPLE THAT GOT GOING ON

The timing seems strange, why not earlier in the day or a even rush hour tomorrow morning?

Bah, lame. It's so far mostly mudslimes and leftists dying so nothing of value is lost.

My biggest complaint is, these events are BORING. They're minor incidents. Like we received the autistic islamists and shitskins. We had some faggot with an axe failing to kill anyone, some idiots some years ago failing to bomb trains, those morons who failed to bomb the Sikh tempel, some /r9k/ Iranian, an /r9k/ syrian who killed a polish woman who was a kebab roast and now we have some minor explosion killing a single person.

France got 138~ people killed in one attack by guys with assault rifles, The Truck of cultural diversity enriched 85 people. And this is it, this is all we got around here. This is just plain unfair. Do I have to fucking join some terror cell and help them pull off something so we can get some propaganda fodder. This is ridiculous. We need some proper attacks.

>muslim terrorist attack
that's like saying wet water

Mine's better because I posted mine first.

Well like they say, you don't shit where you eat.

Except these guys are experimenting with that concept

You might reach 4 digits on minutes

another attack by Merkels sons

Really makes me think

What I'm pissed about is, everything that goes down here is a joke in terms of terrorism. It doesn't shake people up, it's easy to ignore and move on. This guy managed to kill exactly ONE person, himself. That's it. The one dead is him. He's a fucking suicide bomber who suicided only himself.

What in the actual hell.

Get fucked yours is shit, at least mine doesn't have ugly discolourations.

One of Merkel's Sons from the BND on Sup Forums providing counter intelligence.

gg

Go to reddit man.
We don't want Gutmenschen here who lie cause they want to keep their narrative alive.

Those were months apart, and we haven't had one since.

quality not quantity. lot of CDU at Ansbach, or intending to be there, and likely US military personnel too.

Why are you even posting it in the first place, Mohammed? It only makes you look bad.

But the mayority of them does. The French guys mostly were living/growing up in France. Same for those in Britain. You guys siphoned all the good terrorists so they give you propaganda fodder. We get some /r9k/ faggots.

You can't properly use this in an argumentation to appeal to emotion and for doom and gloom. Because it's not big enough and not brutal enough. It means the left can pretend "things are working" and everyone else is just doing it wrong. Which is obviously untrue. This faggot whoever he was, killed nobody but himself.

no virgins for him

its what happens when your country is at war.

I posted it right when you did you cunt.

They were pretty severe though, both of them.
Germany hasn't really had anything serious yet, just single deaths, like said.

Also we've never had a terrorist attack, but we'd still count if some snackbar blew something up here.

strange how you can find any mention of countrys actualy being at war

When are the people going to rise up against her?

>I find it both sad and ridiculous when the goverment turns a blind eye and encourages their own people to get used to the daily terrorism.

working as intended.

The San Bernardino ones killed more than all of ours in the last 10+ years combined. Omar likely beats the entire RAF if we were to include them and all our mudslimes.

The thing isn't how often they happen but how large scale they are. The numbers are incredibly important for all parties involved for their own reasons. The left wants them as low as possible so they make no headlines, muslim want to kill as many as possible and I want as good propaganda fodder as I can get and so far I have virtually nothing to work with.

Wonder how long it'll last until we get something
Gf is with GCHQ so she can't tell me shit, but says cells are being picked up left and right

>4 attacks
>0 dead Germans
Gott mit uns

At that point, why even allow the government to continue to stay in power? When the leaders show that they no longer care about the well-being of the people, the citizens are within their rights to rise up and overthrow them. But at this point I think Germany will likely just die a slow painful death.

We need both to make the living situation of people worse. It's one of the few things to force them to act. But quality in terms of a single attack is better.

80 attacks who kill 1 person each will easily end up vanishing into local news papers or some crime statistic, because they're small incidents which can be hidden away. A single attack killing 80 people not. And the longer this goes on, the longer this is allowed to build up the more people will die when all hell breaks loose in a few year in much of Western Europe.

In a way time is both against and for Europeans. Against because the worse the damage will be, for because the longer we wait the closer we get to the inevitable meltdown. As long as we're still standing once the dust settles.

Somebody photoshop this pic to say Hours or the meme will get stale

God confirmed arian

why would kill quantity matter? Any attack will make people feel unsafe because they realize it could strike at any time while just living a simple life.

Latest? When the money runs out. Earliest? When shit hits the fan. So far everything that went down here could be explained away as "criminality" or "singular incidents". The problem is the media for the most part. They're North Korea tier in propaganda.

Add persecution, mass surveillance and threat to people's family in the mix and you get a bad situation that needs some real things to happen to break it up.

Same around here. They keep finding these morons before they can kick off stuff or these morons manage to botch it. People might think "yay, nobody died" but it's really just putting the event off and having more people die in the long run.

Europeans cant EVER give us shit about mass shootings ever again

The part that pisses me off the most by far is that he'll never know the one thing he did to be relevant will be forgotten in 2-3 days. The ONE thing he wanted to accomplish in his life he failed at.

You can hide it in the middle of the newspaper instead of front page. You can't fear what you don't know.

made me kek
heres a (you) leaf

UK did the right thing.

That's why. They can do away with small attacks, proclaim them regular criminality and the likes of it and hide them in small local newspapers. You need big events to break the media lockdown on any information.

The biggest weapon the media has is to not report and they're doing it with abundance here. If one doesn't access outside media one might barely learn anything about what is going on at this point.

my arrows didn't show
meant to put this in

>jesus
>john 10:30 "Father and I are One"
>jesus is semite
>semite
>aryan

ayyyy colombiano! donde esta mi cafe?!

As of today, we're at a rate of two attacks per day, things are about to get really interesting here.

Link some shit, kraut. jewgle translate is enough for me to get my keks.

This guy seems to have some experience where media manipulation is concerned. This is exactly it. They can downplay, hide and slide. Similar to what shills are doing. Instead trumping up other topics and trying to keep people distracted.

When every news source plays by the book and holds the line they can succeed for quite some time.

The ones who do are either leftist or just want to mess with you guys. In either case don't take them serious.

>1 casualty

Why is ISIS sending their rejects to Germany and their certified operators to France & Belgium?

Germans will just get used to it. Soon it won't even be news

If it is any consolation the looneys tend to act out in spurts, we had two guys do their shit a couple days apart and nothing before or after for a long period of time.

I know, right? Most of the media talks about "David S.", nobody mentions that he was Iranian. Some SYRIAN REFUGEE stabs a pregnant woman and hurt a few others, no word, just "a man" did this.
And when someone criticizes immigration policies, everybody says "huh, why, what crimes, there have never been any report of immigrants doing something, you're just a paranoid racist".

updated your picture

:^)

dead

FUCKIN LEL

>Any message from his family?
>Diversity is our strength.

when you realize the U.S overdue for a mass shooting.

Because France and Belgium have better advertisement. Also they might just mistake Belgium for France and France is bombing some of their countries.

Lo cambie por cocaina.
Esta en mexico ahora, en ruta hacia ti
>He thinks jesus is not blond haired and blue-eyed

Deutschland is already ISIS approved halal

KEK
fucking saved

Glorious

#JeSuisKek

It wasn't even a fucking Muslim extremist, it was just a sperg sperging over bullying. Literally watch the video, he specifically says "its because of the turks [that bullied him]"

Someone post the screenshot of the thread asking where the next attack would be, and guy with trips saying it was germany.

praise KeK

spiegel.de/panorama/bayern-explosion-in-ansbacher-innenstadt-ein-toter-a-1104496.html
>detonated explosive device
>1 person dead (expected to be the one who detonated the bomb; could be suicide)
>10 injured

Can you change that to a french or german flag please? It's disturbing my OCD

>be yuropoor

>He doesn't realize that this is an even more recent attack
Man, this is just sad.

Its all so dense.

>2 dead
and I care why? Niggers kill every second. I'm obviously referring to the main one 2 days ago with actual deaths

>watching ARD Tagesschau(First state TV network news)
>they srsly blame the munich shooting on CS:Source
>later a report about some philosopher who brings foreigner kids from low social class families back on track by spending time with them in his garden
>meanwhile 80people died in Afghanistan today and the world is still wondering how these guys are not madly in love with us

rotefahne.eu/2016/07/muenchen-terror-die-mossad-spur/

There was even an attack before that one