He thinks the DC movies are better than the Marvel movies

>He thinks the DC movies are better than the Marvel movies

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

marvel < dc

Watchmen and TDK better than any of the Marvel films, get at me.

>falseflagging

Challenge excepted.. I'll lay down Superman 2, The Dark Knight and Watchmen.

What have you got MCUck to challenge these mighty kinos!!!!!

this tbqfhmm

Yeah, no.

>he likes capeshit

grow the fuck up t/v/irgin

Currently no. Overall fuck yes they are, not even close

Guardians of the Kino surpasses anything put out by DC

mantis is my waifu

Man of Steel is legitimate capekino

Should have said Spiderman 2 nigger. But anyways Watchmen and TDK stay winning.

I can't because thats literary 100% right

The sequel is nothing like the first though.

/thread

It literally starts up with a dance number in the opening credits. Fuck off.

Mantis is cute, CUUUUTE!

James Spader alone in Avengers 2 elevates that one above all those.

with the exception of guardians the MCU have been fucking boring as shit since years. every fucking movie is the fucking same. I can't fucking stand the avengers anymore.

I really don't like the quippy feelgood ensemble movies Marvel makes, I also prefer DC's superheroes. But Goddamn, does DC make bad choices.

Is that scene actually in the movie or just the trailer? I saw it in a trailer and it's unbelievably forced and unfunny. I can't get my head around how anyone could think this is brilliant film-making. Or original.

It's called having a winning formula, and right now Marvel is winning.

Oh yeah, just like the first movie

Its a great scene desu. Its one of the few scenes thats actually funny.

But not the entire thing is in the trailer.

All the comedy felt really forced. Some of it was okay, but a lot was really bad.
I thought it was incredibly forced. It was kind of funny, but very forced.

>GOTG
>Ant-Man
>Winter Soldier
>boring

Guardians and Guardians 2 are really the only unique feeling ones so far.

Doctor Strange could have been that too but Strange felt way too much like a magical Tony Stark and they wasted Madds. The ending was unique though. They blew their load at the beginning too. Do the inception shit at the end. Not the very fucking beginning.

Everything else has gotten boring and by the numbers.

Sure, Marvel are lightyears ahead of DC at this point but I'm getting bored of it.

Get fucked op

Sure, if you want to fall asleep halfway during the movie.

yeah, 3 movies out of 15.

wow do they both actually laugh at him like this

JUST WAIT UNTIL THIS KINO GETS RELEASED MARVELELS

Since iron man 3 the only good marvel movies have been the guardians movies, everything else is forgettable at best

Drax was the best part of the movie.

>Ant-Man
>Winter Soldier
>not boring
WE GOT A RETARD OVER HERE!

lol there need to be constant explosions, cgi and dialogue punch up to retain your attention?

>tfw when too smart for marvel

i actually prefer his Banner to Ruffalo but I heard hes difficult to work with so that might have to do with replacement partially

just wait until Thor Ragnarok deals the last nail to the coffin of DC

given how the source material is solid, I cannot understand why DC keeps underperforming film after film....

>I cannot understand why DC keeps underperforming film after film....
Because Kevin Tsujihara is a fucking idiot

They make more money than marvelshit movies :)

Because she explains that when she touches someone she can feel their emotions, Peter likes the Green chick that makes Drax laugh, she touches Drax and she starts laughing too

they didn't keep the Nolans under some contract to produce Good Stuff

They tried to ape the feel of the grim Nolan films. Those work as a trilogy. Not as a whole EU.

Each film should have had it's own unique director and vision. They didn't do that.

Now, they're doing another mistake and being "ME TOO" with the quips and music instead of just doing their own fucking thing. I also feel there's a lot of studio meddling after losing money on these things and while Disney meddles a bit they probably leave Marvel Studios to do their own shit since they print money.

It's the snowball effect. They're losing money so less creative control, more meddling, more bombs because they don't get it.

>joining the DC universe

not even once

Norton is notorious for being a complete asshole that want to control everything.

You don't want a guy like that involved in an expanded universe with tons of different movies with different directors. They were smart to dump him quick.

If he was more successful and revered he'd become a regular Marlon Brando.

Nolan movies are not even capeshit. Trying to apply his formula for expanded cartoon universe is a huge mistake.

This kills the DC.

Zack batman would get raped in my universe Snyder

Don't mention iron man 3 ever again.

nah Dark Knight trilogy is still capeshit, lets be honest. its still a dude running around in a costume fighting villains.

Same desu. Shame he's a difficult one.

I think Marvel has their style down to an art. They have that campy happy good feeling, actual light comedy. Yet they add some pretty cool fight scenes with people actually dying.

The opening scene was probably the worst part imo. After that the movie was actually pretty funny and it was almost all about badass Yondu (who is played by a fantastic actor)

My only complaint is sometimes TOO much is going on and you can't really follow the fight scenes.

DC on the otherhand is still trying to find themselves... They have the potential to be better. It looks like that new Justice League movie is a step in the right direction.

Guardians of the Galaxy will be a classic in 10 years. Where BvS will be a cult film loved by movie buffs.

>he thinks his brand is no different
Cinematic universes was an absolute fucking mistake.

Marvel is for brain-dead middle America trumptards who like Larry the Cable Guy. Same brand of "humor".

DC is for actually intelligent people outside of "redneck" America.

idk how they had 3 years to make and release bvs and it still came out the mess it was

I understand suicide squad because it has like 8 months but bvs was announced in 2013 and delayed a year

I agree, it should have been Mario, Pac-man wasn't even that good of a game.

>he still engages in capeshit console war faggotry
>this is the highlight of his life

You know that scene was just meant as a joke right.

While Superman does it for real.

>They have that campy happy good feeling
>actual light comedy
>It looks like that new Justice League movie is a step in the right direction
>says this right after a trailer full of non stop quips is released
This is the sole reason why I hate marvelfags

Yup, haha "Git 'er done", amiright? We just might be rednecks, haha XD
MAGA

>Pac-man wasn't even that good of a game
HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDIT

>DC tries to imitate Marvel
At least DC knows when they have been defeated. Unlike their delusional fanbase.

It's one of the better marvel movies, though I think cause of its success they really hit hard with the shipping afterwards

Don't pretend you're a fan of the comic and they "raped" the villain

capeshit is for pop radio brain deads the world over.
starshit too

woulda been even more kino with this punch

Sup my fellow redditor

I'm a 4channer you fat fuck

You act as if the entire film was a mess. Literally everything after the warehouse fight scene was an utter cluster fuck. Doomsday and WW was a mistake. Everything before that, at least in the Ultimate Edition, was pure kino.

>Pac-man wasn't even that good of a game.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Who would make a better character?

Batman, the mary sue billionaire super detective with bullet resistant clothing, super genius that knows all martial arts and was trained by the illuminati. Or a talking raccoon?

>implying the world doesn't have their own equivalents to brain dead Middle flyover America

I can agree with this. MoS is still a fav of mine though.

Thr talking raccoon

>ultimate edition

>hey lets release this shit into theaters

>oh no now we need 6 more months for this other version

yeah those people are called plebs, though both marvel and dc are capeshit

A raccoon who's specialty is heavy weapons and knowing how to build traps and gadgets.

I wanna touch her feeler thingies

>My only complaint is sometimes TOO much is going on and you can't really follow the fight scenes.
every frame, it's so dense

also stop

writing like this you retarded

reditor

wow, exactly like in the first movie. I also noticed there are characters in it, and songs, what does make it kinda similar to the original one. Good point sir, you sure are a very perceptive viewer.

What if we remove batman. And replace him with an alien super human that shoots lasers out of his eyes, who can hear everything that happens on earth, can withstand nuclear blasts, can fly so fast that he can travel through time and can disguise himself by putting on some glasses.

it's capekino

Nnow it is depends if we are talking about the one who said
> All these power, all this things I can do, but I couldn't even save her
Or
> TELL THAT ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK

reminder that dcucks are black people and hispanics

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/

>Also per PostTrak, the combination of African American and Hispanic moviegoers made up a huge 41% of the audience with both audiences giving the film a whopping 81% positive score.

>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive score

Watchmen is shit though. And TDK is 100% on Heath Ledger's performance. As a Batman film is pretty weak to be honest. I'd much rather watch the original Tim Burton films than this convoluted "I don't have a plan but everything goes according to plan" mess of a story.

Also, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 might be one of the finest superheroe movies ever made, together with Superman II, Spiderman 2, Hellboy and Deadpool.

I actually enjoyed that Man of Steel movie more than any other DC movie. But im a sucker for anything that looks scifi.

I figured Pac Man made more sense as he was still new to controlling his power so had to resort to simple shapes.

Eaelier in the movie he said he wanted to create a giant pacman.
And he controlled the space magic with his heart. So.. giant pacman it was.

every movie has their own hero, and an antagonist.
capeshit is either good or bad, and the main factor tends to be whether the villain is well written and well played; mediocre heroes and valiant white knights are common, but proper villains decide whether the film succeeds or doesn't.

proper antagonists:
-Joker by Heath Ledger
-Watchmen
-Loki
-Ego

nah Watchmen is good, it stayed mostly true to the source material and where it didnt was an improvement imo and Watchmen plot and characters is better than any of the plot and characters of those films you named.

TDK's plot definitely did have plot holes but damn near all capeshit have those too, it did have a better hero vs villain dynamic than most capeshit and the plot and characterization are more infinitely more relevant and nuanced than most

On a side note Deadpool was average.

>he still doesn't know the chon and reddit have been the same since '06
LMAOing at your life rn

This is really the core of the problem. I wish Marvel movies were allowed to actually have dark moments so we could invest in them a little more. Even when someone does die it is basically forgotten a few minutes later.

For example, Coulson "dying" in The Avengers motivated them all to action, but at the end of the movie they were all eating schwarma instead of going back and seeing what they could do to help lay their friend to rest. Sure, he was brought back for the tv show and he wasn't a main character, but it just felt empty.

DC has the exact opposite problem. They won't allow a moment of levity to really give you a break from the grimdarkitude of their work. It makes some of the other bad choices like poor casting or poor directing for certain scenes that much worse because you are already fatigued from sitting in sadness for so long.

I like Marvel, and I love DC, but I wish they would both adapt a little bit of each others feel to be more like regular films.

Trying a bit too hard there.
Should have said 2010 or 11

Worst movie of the year

I've never engaged in MvDC shitposting, but seeing the sheer butthurt from DC makes me understand why Capeshit fans do it.